剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Richard Cypher, you are the true Seeker.
理查德·塞弗 你是真正的探索者
Your friendship and service over these many years
你多年以来忠心耿耿 随侍左右
have been a blessing to me, Matthew.
是神给予我的恩赐 马修
I shall miss you.
我会想念你的
My Lord, I fear the Keeper.
大人 我害怕见到守护者
Your faith in the Creator will protect you.
对造物者坚定的信仰会保你平安
Farewell, old friend.
永别了 老友
My Lord, it won't be safe here for long.
大人 这里很快就不再安全了
Matthew was loyal, but not strong.
马修很忠诚 但并不坚强
He will not withstand the torments of the Underworld.
他承受不住来自冥界的折磨
He will reveal our hiding place to Darken Rahl.
定会向达肯·拉尔透露我们的藏身之地
We always knew that one day we might be discovered.
我们都知道这一天迟早会来
And if that day is today...
如果躲不过今天
let it be today.
那就顺其自然吧
Welcome to the Underworld, Matthew.
欢迎来到冥界 马修
It's so wonderful to see you again after all these years.
多年以后再见到你 实在很高兴
You always were
你一直是
one of my father's favorite servants.
父亲最喜爱的仆人
So tell me, where is the old man now?
告诉我吧 那老头子在哪儿
You killed your father years ago.
你很多年前就杀了你父亲
He must be here, in the Underworld.
他肯定就在冥界
Yes, I did kill my father years ago.
是的 我确实杀了父亲
So imagine my surprise
所以请试想一下
when I myself arrived in the Underworld
当我来到冥界
and discovered that he was not here.
却发现他不在 该有多吃惊
But then I remembered that many of his retinue
但是我又想起 在杀死他不久后
fled the palace shortly after I killed him.
很多仆人逃出了宫殿
I can only conclude that you somehow revived my father
我据此只能想到 是你们救活了他
and then spirited him away.
然后带他藏了起来
I...
我
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Father once left me in your charge. Do you remember?
还记得吗 有一次父亲让你来看护我
It was the day we found my pet kitten
那天 我们发现那只小猫咪
dead in the gardens.
死在花♥园♥里
When you saw those maggots squirming out of its eyes
当你看到蛆虫爬出它的眼窟窿
you almost fainted.
你差点晕倒了
Now, where is my father?
说吧 我父亲在哪儿
Hello, Thaddicus.
你好 塔德缪斯
What do you want?
你想干什么
What I want is what I believe you want as well.
我相信我们这次志同道合
To bring death to the man who murdered your father.
那就是干掉你的杀父仇人
The man who murdered my father was your father,
我的杀父仇人就是你父亲
and you killed him years ago.
而你很早就杀了他
Somehow my father cheated death,
不知为何我父亲没有死
just as he cheated everything and everyone in life.
他一贯擅长这种瞒天过海的把戏
Now I have finally discovered where he has hidden himself
而现在 我终于找到了他一直以来的
all these years.
藏身之所
Unfortunately, as I am a spirit,
不幸的是 我没有实体
I myself cannot kill him again,
不能亲手杀了他
but I thought you might want to.
但我认为你也许能代劳
Even if I did want
就算我很想
to ram a dagger into that bastard's heart,
在那杂种的心脏上插一刀
why are you coming to me?
但你为什么来找我
I'm not powerful enough to-to kill someone like Panis Rahl.
我可没能力杀死潘尼斯·拉尔这种人
No, but your brother is.
没错 但你的哥哥可以
Well, why don't you go to him?
那你为什么不去找他
Because the great Zeddicus will not listen to anything
因为无论我说什么 伟大的佐德缪斯
that comes from me,
都听不进去
but maybe if he were to hear it from family...
但如果由家人说出来 他也许愿意...
This is the longest the compass
这次罗盘始终指着一个方向
has ever pointed in one direction.
时间之久前所未有
Who would ever have dreamed that the Seeker
谁能够想到探索者会
could go 12 days without stopping
为了拯救可怜的孩子和牲畜
to save helpless children or distressed farm animals.
连续十二天不眠不休
Perhaps it's a sign that we're nearing the Stone of Tears.
也许这是接近泪之石的征兆
And then what?
然后怎样
We use the Stone to close the tear in the veil.
我们用那块圣石关闭裂缝
But how?
怎么做呢
Hm. My point exactly.
我说到点子上了
For three months
三个月了
we've been going after this mysterious Stone,
我们一直在寻找这块神秘的圣石
but none of us has the slightest clue
但是我们压根不知道
what we're actually supposed to do with it once we find it.
找到它之后到底该怎么做
Richard has succeeded at every task laid before him.
理查德一路走来披荆斩棘
When the time comes, I believe fate
等到时机成熟
will provide him with the answer.
理查德自会找到答案
Thaddicus.
塔德缪斯
Good to see you too, brother.
很高兴见到你 哥哥
How did you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
Our old friend Sebastian made me one of his maps.
我们的老朋友塞巴斯蒂安绘了张地图
Charged me for it too, the scoundrel.
这混♥蛋♥竟然还找我收钱
I need to speak with you.
我这次是来找你
Alone.
单独谈谈
For 24 years no one's seen hide nor hair of Panis Rahl
二十四年没有潘尼斯·拉尔的消息
and now you know precisely where he is?
你怎么就知道他在哪里
Oh, of course,
是啊是啊
how could an old fool like Thaddicus know anything so important?
老笨蛋塔德缪斯怎可能知道这么重要的事
Uh, let me tell you, Zedd, I'm a man of the world.
我告诉你 佐德 我可没有与世隔绝
I travel, I trade, I meet people, I hear things.
我到处旅行 做生意 没有打听不到的事
You've never been able to deceive me, Thaddicus,
你向来瞒不过我 塔德缪斯
so don't try now.
所以别撒谎了
How did you learn about Panis?
你怎么知道潘尼斯的事儿
Darken Rahl appeared to me.
达肯·拉尔找到了我
And you take that demon at his word?
你竟对那魔鬼言听计从
For all we know, he might be trying to lure me away
你我都明白 他心怀不轨
from Richard for some nefarious purpose.
也许是想调虎离山 将我从理查德身边骗走
I don't think so.
我不这么想
He wants Panis dead as much as we do
他跟我们一样 都想置潘尼斯于死地
and this might be our only chance to avenge father's death.
也许这是我们为父报仇的唯一机会了
Even if you're right,
即便你是对的
Richard may be close to finding the Stone of Tears.
可理查德应该就快找到泪之石了
I can't leave his side.
我不能离他左右
Zedd, we swore an oath.
佐德 我们发过誓的
Father?
父亲
Thaddicus?
塔德缪斯
Where have you been all these months?
这几个月 你去哪儿了
You were supposed to be here.
你本该在此的
You could have protected him.
你本可以保护他的
What happened?
怎么回事
He was murdered.
他被杀了
By Panis Rahl.
潘尼斯·拉尔干的
No.
不
No, that's impossible.
不可能
Are you calling me a liar?
你是说我在撒谎吗
I saw it with my own eyes.
一切都是我亲眼所见
Saw what exactly?
你到底看到了什么
I came home to see you and father arguing.
我回到家 看见你和父亲在争执
You said it yourself. I haven't been home.
可你也说了 我已经数月未归了
If for once you'd listen to me you'd understand!
你听我说下去就会明白了
You and father were arguing.
你和父亲在争执
I couldn't hear what you were arguing about, I--
我听不清你们在争什么
I didn't want to intrude.
我不想冒然闯入
And then suddenly you drew a knife
接着 你突然拔出刀
and began stabbing father.
刺向父亲
What are you talking about?
一派胡言
I would never stab father!
我绝不可能行刺父亲
Then shut your mouth and listen!
那就闭嘴 听我说
I should have tried to stop it.
我本该去阻止
I should have tried to help father.
本该去帮助父亲
I couldn't.
可我没有
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表