剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
理查德·塞弗
Richard Cypher,
你是真正的探索者
you are the true Seeker.
欢迎来到先知神殿
Welcome to the Palace of the Prophets.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
我找了你24年 理查德
I searched for you for 24 years, Richard.
就是为了把你带到这里 我的家
To bring you here, to my home,
把你训练成巫师
to be trained as a Wizard.
我很多次都以为这一天不会来到
So often I thought this day would never come.
不过总算在我头发变白之前把你带来了
Well, at least we arrived before you turned me completely gray.
又头痛了
Another headache?
一旦你进入神殿头痛就会消失的
Once you're inside the palace walls the pain will go away.
为什么
How?
神殿被释放了一种可以替
The palace is spelled to carry the burden
年轻的巫师承担他们负担的咒语
that young Wizards can't yet carry themselves.
我越早学会控制能量的方法
Well, the quicker I learn to handle it on my own,
就能越早的回到我的任务上
the quicker I can get back to my quest.
和我的朋友一起
And my friends.
在那黑暗之地*
*Where there is darkness
让光明闪耀*
*Let the light shine
在那绝望之地*
*Where there is despair
让造物者*
*Let the Creator
给予我们希望*
*Bring us hope
在那恐怖之地*
*Where there is fear
让造物者*
*Let the Creator
激发勇气*
*Inspire valor
在那寂寞之地*
*Where there is loneliness
让造物者*
*Let the Creator
播撒友谊*
*Sow friendship
维娜
Verna.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
而你一定就是理查德
And you must be Richard.
理查德 这是
Richard, this is
安娜丽娜·奥德温 大祭司
Annalina Aldurren, the Prelate,
我们的精神领袖
our spiritual leader.
我们等了你太久了
We have waited so long to meet you.
欢迎来到先知神殿
Welcome to the Palace of the Prophets.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们等礼敬过后再详谈 好吗
We'll speak later. After devotions, yes?
赐福我 造物者*
*Strengthen me, O Creator
以您的圣光为名*
*To defend your light
感受造物者的仁慈之光
Into the warmth of the Creator's light.
请起立
Please rise.
布蕾娜修女
Sister Brenna?
布蕾娜修女脆弱的心已经精疲力尽
Sister Brenna's weak heart finally gave out,
但是她脸上充满着祥和
but the radiant look of peace on her face
说明她现在已经同造物者在一起了
can only mean she is with the Creator now.
谢谢你 妮茜修女
Thank you, Sister Nicci.
能请你帮助准备下火葬的柴堆么
Could you please prepare the funeral pyre?
好的 大祭司
Yes, Prelate.
大祭司
Prelate,
能让布蕾娜修女带着圣书一起走吗
may I leave Sister Brenna's hymn book with her?
她喜欢那书
She loved it so.
没问题 尤里西娅修女
Of course, Sister Ulicia.
这皮疹 我以前见过
This rash. I've seen it before.
是一种稀有藤蔓中含有的致命毒素引起的
It's caused by a deadly poison from a rare vine
叫做催老液
called creeping elder.
修女 劳驾一下
Sisters, please excuse us.
我早就应该明白
I should have known better than to try
真理的探索者是无法被隐瞒的
and keep the Seeker of Truth in the dark.
我认为布蕾娜修女是自杀的
I think Sister Brenna took her own life.
也许就是用你说的那个毒药
Perhaps with that poison you mentioned.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do such a thing?
很多月之前 我给布蕾娜修女
Many months ago I sent Sister Brenna
派遣了一个任务
on a service mission.
当她回来的时候 她说在她离开的那段时间里
When she returned, she said that during her time away
她的内心变得极其复杂
she'd become troubled in her heart.
她体会到了恐惧 疾病 饥荒
She witnessed fear, sickness, famine.
"饥饿的孩童无法
"Starving children can't survive
在造物者仁慈的光环下生存 大祭司"
on the Creator's light, Prelate."
她是这么和我说的
That's what she told me.
我就怕她会做出这种事情
I was afraid she might do something like this.
那你为什么说是她的心精疲力尽了
Then why did you tell everyone her heart gave out?
光之修女们
The Sisters of the Light
相信自杀会触怒造物者
believe suicide is an offense to the Creator.
我不想在其他人面前羞辱她
I didn't want to dishonor her in front of the others.
你怎么就确定不是有人对她下毒
How can you be sure someone didn't poison her?
理查德 大祭司说了
Richard, you heard what the Prelate said.
布蕾娜身体不好
Brenna wasn't well.
为什么她要在礼敬的时候自杀
Why would she kill herself during devotions?
这是什么话 难道在下午茶时间自杀
As opposed to what? Killing herself during teatime?
你们俩长途跋涉过来
You've both had such a long journey.
维娜 带理查德到他的宿房♥看看
Verna, why don't you show Richard to his quarters.
你的巫术训练早上开始
Your Wizard training can begin in the morning.
曾经有修女在神殿自杀吗
Has a Sister ever taken her life at the palace before?
维娜·索温特林修女
Verna Sauventreen.
菲蕾米娜修女
Sister Philomena.
欢迎回来 欢迎回来
Welcome back, welcome back.
你一定是我们的新巫师
And you must be our new Wizard.
真是兴奋啊
How terribly exciting.
我实际上不算个巫师
I'm not really a Wizard
原谅我
Oh, forgive me.
我看你把手举起来
I saw you put your hands up
以为你要以巫师之火引爆我
and thought you were going to blast me with Wizard's Fire.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我们还有很多事要聊
We have so much to catch up on.
谁也不要相信
Trust no one.
今晚月光洒满神殿的时候见
Meet me tonight when moonbeams flood the sanctuary.
很高兴能见到你
It was-- It was good to see you.
理查德
Richard?
很不幸你在新世界的使命暂时中断了
how unfortunate that just as you return from one mission in the New World,
我正准备出发到那
I'm setting off on another.
这么多可怜的鬼魂
So many poor souls
需要造物者的庇护
in need of the Creator's light, you know.
一个修女的工作永无止境
A sister's work is never done.
说到修女的工作
Speaking of a sister's work,
我需要带理查德看看他的房♥间
I need to see Richard to his room.
小巫师 愿造物者的光明与你同行
Young Wizard, may the Creator's light illuminate your path.
也许大祭司赋予她使命
The Prelate's probably sending her on a mission
只是要离她远点
just to get rid of her.
你的房♥间
Your room.
早上我会回来 开始你的训练
I'll be back in the morning to begin your training.
好
Good.
我们越早开始 我就能越早离开
The sooner we start, the sooner I can get out of here
回到新世界
and get back to the New World.
你心事重重的干嘛
Is something wrong?
我想理查德了
I miss Richard.
为什么
Why?
因为我爱他
Because I love him
我不习惯他不在身边的日子
and I'm not used to being apart from him.
他不在没必要痛苦啊
It's not necessary to feel pain over his absence.
难道你什么感觉都没有嘛
Don't you feel anything?
痛苦使者认为情感是能控制的
Mord-Sith believe emotions must be governed.
难过 悔恨 爱
Sadness, remorse, love...
这些感觉让你变得软弱
These feelings make you weak.
但愤怒 忠诚 骄傲
But anger, loyalty, pride?
能让你变得强大
These feelings make you powerful.
如果你愿意我能教你如何控制情感
I can teach you how to control your emotions, if you like.
我不觉得爱情让人变得软弱 卡拉
I'm not sure love makes a person weak, Cara.
为什么你坐在地上
Then why are you sitting on the ground
对着剑哭泣
weeping over a sword?
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表