剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
你说谎
You're lying.
我爸爸不会这样的
My father wouldn't do that.
那我们是怎么找到你的呢
How do you think we found you?
他告诉我们你将在哪里钓鱼的
He told us exactly where you'd be fishing.
因为他卖♥♥了你姐姐 我们给他丰厚的报酬
We paid him handsomely for his little girl,
现在他又来卖♥♥你了
And now he wants to sell us the other one.
如果不相信我 你自己问他好了
If you don't believe me, ask him yourself.
爸爸
Father?
告诉你的女儿 你都做了什么
Tell your daughter what you did.
看看他 卡拉
Look at him, cara.
他羞耻的都说不出话来了
He's so ashamed, he can't even bring himself to say it.
他卖♥♥了你
He sold you.
我知道你很伤心 卡拉
I know this hurts, cara,
但是现在你看到了家人可以变的多丑恶
But now you see how ugly common families are.
为了权势金钱就可以出♥卖♥♥♥对方
They betray each other because they're greedy and weak.
但是现在你有我们这些痛苦使者了
But now you have the mord-sith.
我们都是你的家人了 卡拉
We're your true family now, cara.
我们很爱你
We love you so much.
我们甚至让你亲手杀掉
We'll even give you the honor of killing the monster
出♥卖♥♥♥你的恶棍
Who betrayed you.
他们给了我安吉魔棒
They put the agiel in my hand,
然后我就杀了他了
And I killed him.
他们对你做的事...
What they did to you...
让我强大了
Made me powerful.
你那时只是个小姑娘
You were a little girl.
他们操控了你
They manipulated you.
你就这么想相信这些吗
You so badly wanna believe that, don't you?
相信我甚至都没有选择的机会吗
That I didn't have a choice.
你的确没有
You didn't.
安吉魔棒夺走了你选择的权利 卡拉
This takes away the choice, cara.
痛苦使者用安吉魔棒
The mord-sith can make a person
迫♥害♥人以达到他们的目的
Say or do anything they want with this.
安吉魔棒几乎让我杀了我最爱的人
It almost made me kill the person I love most.
但是你没有
But you didn't, did you?
因为你对她的爱
Because your love for her
让你无所畏惧
Was strong enough to overcome everything they did to you.
我爸爸的爱则不然
My father's love for me wasn't.
脆如卵壳
He cracked like an egg.
我杀父那天
The day I killed him,
痛苦使者们就欢迎我加入了她们的家庭
The sisters of the agiel welcomed me into their family.
那你所谓的家人们现在在哪里
Where are your sisters now?
我没记错的话
Last I remember, your family
你的"家人"把你打个半死
Beat you to within an inch of your life
丢弃在荒野里 不管你死活
And left you for dead at the bottom of a ravine.
如果不是多亏了痛苦使者
If it weren't for the mord-sith
让我成为了现在的我 你也活不了了
Making me into what I am now, you'd be dead.
是啊 那你为什么要救我
Yes. why did you save my life?
因为你是真正的拉尔王
Because you're the true lord rahl.
可你那时候并不相信
But you didn't believe that at the time.
你到底想让我说什么
What are you trying to get me to say?
说你对于杀害你♥爸♥爸很抱歉
That you're sorry for killing your father.
说你希望这一切都不曾发生
That you never wanted for any of this to happen.
说是痛苦使者毁了你的生活
That the mord-sith took your life from you.
他们才是真正要毁了我的生活的人
They're the ones that are trying to take my life.
你相信我是你的王者拉尔 对吧
You believe I'm your lord rahl?
你可以为了尊严舍弃生命 那好
You're too proud to save your own life? Fine.
作为拉尔王 达哈拉的统治者
Then as lord rahl, ruler of d'hara,
痛苦使者的主人
Master of the mord-sith,
我命令你告诉我一切的一切
I command you to tell me everything.
够了
Stop this.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是卡拉在学校时的老师
I was cara's school teacher.
看看你们在对她做什么 这简直太可怕了
What the people of this town are doing to her is horrible.
卡拉还是小女孩的时候 我就认识她了
I remember cara as a little girl.
她是个好学生
She was such a good student.
很聪明 讨人喜欢
So smart, always wanting to please.
毫无疑问 探索者已经证实了他的说法
Certainly, the seeker has proven his point.
我们要做的不是惩罚她 而是同情她
We shouldn't be punishing her, we should be pitying her.
她是个道德败坏的杀人犯
She is a depraved murderer.
我们早就该杀了她的
We should have killed her by now.
没错
Yeah.
肃静
Silence.
警卫 不要允许任何人离开这
Guards, don't let anyone leave.
我要和你谈谈
I wanna speak to you.
我不相信那个老师
I don't trust the school teacher.
有人想法和我一致 为了卡拉辩护
Somebody agrees with me, defends cara,
可现在你却不信她
And now you don't trust her?
并不是因为她同意你的说法 理查德
It's not because she agrees with you, richard,
是因为我无法看透她的真实思想
It's because I can't read her.
而我不能读心的 只有一种人
There's only one kind of person that I can't read.
这女人和你什么关系
Who is this woman to you?
她说过了 她曾是我的老师
She told you. she was my teacher.
别忘了 我命令过你告诉我真♥相♥
Remember, I've ordered you to tell me the truth.
全部真♥相♥
All of it.
我说的就是真♥相♥
I am telling you the truth.
是她教会了我
She taught me.
所有的事
Everything.
我要见我妈妈
I want my mother.
卡琳塔小姐
Miss crantan?
当我和我真正的家人在一起的时候
Here, with my true family,
你要叫我妮莎拉主人
I am called mistress nathair.
我一直都最欣赏你了 卡拉
You were always my favorite, cara.
这就是我选中你的原因
That's why I chose you.
逮捕她 杀了她
Grab her. kill her!
我们那么信任她 把孩子都交给她
We trusted her with our children.
-怪物 -警卫 制止他
- Monster. - Guards, subdue him.
你从这个镇上带走了多少孩子
How many children have you taken from this town?
这些年来 有十二个女孩失踪
Twelve girls have gone missing over the years,
而且她们全是她的学生
And they were all her students.
忏悔圣母 我们听够了
Mother confessor, we've heard enough.
我们已经做出决定了
We've made our decision.
鉴于她的所作所为
For what she's done,
我们的意愿就是让那个女人忏悔而死
It is our will that this woman die by confession.
而她并没有诚心悔过
She has shown no remorse.
所以她死于忏悔也是我们的意愿
It is our will that she also die by confession.
好极了
Yes.
那么忏悔圣母是不是要遵从
Will the mother confessor abide
我们长老的意愿呢
By the wishes of our elders?
是的
I will.
真的好像在看马戏团表演啊
I've never seen such a carnival act.
有个手中喷火的
One shoots fire out of his hands,
有个拿魔法杖的
The other carries a magical torture stick,
还有忏悔者
And the confessor?
她一疯起来 眼睛就变红还会发飙
Make her mad, her eyes turn red and boom!
还有探索者
And the seeker. Ha!
如果他那么能探索
If he was so good at seeking,
现在就应该找到我了
You'd have think he'd have found me by now.
我想那个一流的笨蛋
I think that old fool of the first order
把真理之剑给了个农民了
Gave the sword of truth to the wrong farm boy,
-我是这么想的 -你话痨吗
-That's what I think. -Do you ever stop talking?
我有这个符咒
Well, since I've got this,
你只能听我说话了 对吧
I guess you're stuck listening to me, aren't you?
再喝一杯
Have another drink.
搞什么...
What the...?
别挣扎了
Oh, don't bother trying to move.
我给你下了麻♥醉♥药♥
I put an elixir in your drink.
为什么
Why?
因为我突然意识到
Because I suddenly realised,
我只需要你的手
I only need one part of you.
不是你的嘴
And it's not the part that talks.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表