剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
露辛达死了 所以我才借用了她的身体
But lucinda, she lost her life so I could have this body.
魔法只够把你带回来
There was only enough magic to bring you back.
趁着足迹还没消失 我们快去追丹娜吧
We should find denna before the trail goes cold.
我们会的
We will.
不过我们先要见个人
But first there's someone else we need to see.
她说想让你和她在一起
She says you're welcome to stay with her
像对自己的孩子那样带他
And raise the boy as your own.
希望神灵保佑你
May the spirits protect you.
你告诉了她我不是她女儿了吗
You explained I'm not really her daughter?
她说孩子需要母亲
She said the boy needs a mother.
他让我想起自己的儿子
He reminds me of my son.
露辛达会很感激的
I'm sure lucinda would be very grateful.
生活在别人的轨迹里 不知这样正确与否
I'm not sure how I feel about living another woman's life.
也许我该和你们一起走
Maybe I should go with you,
帮你们完成使命
Help with your quest.
那太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我已经失去你两次了
I've already lost you twice,
如果再失去你的话我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do if I lost you again.
你在这里更安全些
You'll be safer here.
没有人知道你的真实身份
No one will know who you are.
我命令他留下来了
I've ordered him to stay
如果有人造成了威胁 他就会保护你
And protect you in case anyone does threaten you.
你需要的时候 也知道在哪里找到我
When you need me, you know where to find me.
真高兴你能回来 妹妹
I'm so happy to have you back, little sister.
走吧 去找那个罗盘吧
Now, let's find that compass.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表