剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
我非常在乎
It meant everything to me.
但你想去艾登泽尔
But you want to go to Aydindril.
你想让我找回法力
You want me to get my powers back.
那样我们就永远不能
Then we'll never be able to--
我想让你找回法力
I want you to get your powers back
因为它们本属于你
because they're a part of you.
我以为你也这么想
I thought that's what you wanted too.
无论发生什么 我只爱你
But whatever happens, you are the one I love.
等裂缝闭合 天下太平
When the rift is sealed and the world is safe again,
我只想跟你在一起
I want nothing more than just to be with you.
我们现在就能在一起
We could be together now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
理查德 预言说
Richard, the Prophecy says
只要忏悔圣母纯洁的心依然跳动
that as long as the Mother Confessor's pure heart beats,
守护者就毫无胜算
the Keeper will never win.
我只用活着就够了
All I have to do is stay alive.
我们可以去找一个安全的地方藏起来
We could go into hiding somewhere where I'd be safe
把真理之剑交给卡拉
and we can give the Sword to Cara,
让她带到艾登泽尔交给佐德
and she could go to Aydindril and give it to Zedd.
他们就能重新任命探索者
And they can name a new Seeker.
我们就能过上普通人的生活
And we can live like ordinary people.
我们会有孩子
We could-- We could have children.
卡兰 我不能放弃任务
Kahlan, I can't abandon my quest.
任务永远重于一切吗
Does that always have to come first?
比起我们的幸福呢
Before our happiness?
我认识的卡兰更关心世界的命运
The Kahlan I know cares more about the fate of the world
而非个人的幸福
than her own happiness.
也许是时候了
Well, maybe it's our turn.
我们都能得偿所愿
We can both have what we want.
听我说
Listen to me.
你不大正常
Something is wrong with you.
你不仅失去了法力 还失去了
You didn't just lose your powers, you lost...
其它什么东西
something else.
-不 理查德 我没事 -你有事
- No, Richard, I'm fine. - You're not fine.
你的指责毫无道理
You're making accusations that don't make sense.
还说要放弃任务
You're talking about abandoning our quest.
理查德 我只是太爱你了
Richard, I just-- I love you so much.
不能失去你
I can't lose you. I can't. I can't.
你不会失去我
You're not going to lose me.
如果你爱我 就要相信我
And if you love me, you need to trust me.
我不知道发生了什么 但必须弄清楚
I don't know what's happened to you, but we need to find out.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
那我们得尽快抵达艾登泽尔
Then we need to get to Aydindril and get there fast.
地方议员一到 就带他们来见我
Have the Council brought to me when they arrive.
卡兰
Kahlan.
我能说句话吗
May I have a word?
退下 费恩
Leave us, Fyren.
我猜你昨晚还是去了安比索过夜
I take it you finally made it to Ambrosio's last night?
是的 还听到了无聊的传言
Yes, and I heard a rather disturbing rumor
说忏悔圣母让费恩王侍寝
that the Mother Confessor had taken Prince Fyren as her mate.
我相信那些嚼舌根的白♥痴♥不足为信
I assured those gossiping fools that there was no truth to it,
但他又确实在你身边 让人联想翩翩
but his appearance by your side might give some the impression--
那不是谣传 佐德
It's no rumor, Zedd.
卡兰 你不能这样
Kahlan, you couldn't have.
他已被我忏悔
He's been confessed.
他符合条件
He meets the requirements.
那理查德怎么办
But what about Richard?
你知道我不能与理查德为伴
You know I can't mate with Richard.
我的法力会毁了他
My powers would destroy him.
当然 你始终拒绝有个伴侣
Of course, but you've always resisted taking a mate
就因为你爱他
because of your love for him.
我可不敢奢望爱情
I don't have the luxury of love.
我有义务延续忏悔者血脉
I have a duty to continue the line of Confessors.
理查德会理解我的
Richard understands that.
你也会的
So should you.
我理解你
I understand that,
但这么做太鲁莽了
but to do it so rashly,
而且是跟他...
and with him...
地方议员正等着觐见您 主人
The Council is here to see you, mistress.
带他们进来
Show them in.
佐德
Zedd,
你真的不用担心这个
this really isn't your concern.
忏悔圣母
Mother Confessor.
中土议会成员已经准备就位了
The Council of the Midlands has returned to be seated.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
议会监督不力
Under the Council's watch,
费恩王子才有机会篡权
Prince Fyren was able to usurp my authority
邪恶统治并压♥迫♥中土人♥民♥
and unleash a reign of terror all over the Midlands.
由此可见
The Council has proven itself
议会的无能
utterly ineffective,
我现在解散议会
and is hereby disbanded.
中土大♥陆♥从此只需听从一个人的命令
Justice in the Midlands requires only one voice:
那就是我
mine.
我们用符穿越到这的时候
I don't know what happened to you
我不知道发生过什么
when we used that amulet to get here,
但是你变了 卡兰
but something has happened to you, Kahlan.
你不再是原来的你了
You are not yourself.
佐德 你跟我一起来
Zedd, you came with me
只是为了确保我的安全的
to ensure that I arrived safely.
我现在很安全
I'm safe.
你现在可以跟卡拉和理查德
Now, you're free to go back to Cara and Richard
一起寻找泪之石了
and help them find the Stone of Tears.
但如果你要继续留在艾登泽尔
But if you choose to stay in Aydindril,
你不得再质疑我的决定
you will not question my authority again.
我这几天都在保持沉默
I've held my tongue for days now.
但我不能再沉默下去了
I can no longer remain silent.
我很了解卡兰·艾米娜尔
I know Kahlan Amnell very well,
但现在这个不是卡兰
and this is not Kahlan.
你是说这个忏悔圣母是冒牌的
You think the Mother Confessor is an imposter?
不可能
She can't be.
我跟她一起穿越到这来的
I traveled here with her myself.
符断裂的时候她出了点问题
Something happened to her when the amulet was broken.
我一直在巫师守护的卷轴中寻求解答
I've been searching the scrolls at the Wizard's Keep for answers,
但我一无所获
but I've found nothing.
我该怎么做呢
What do you suggest we do?
我们得阻止她独享权♥柄♥
We can't let her remain in power.
巫师之网可以把她困住而不伤害到她
A Wizard's web will keep her contained, but unharmed.
用巫师之网困住忏悔圣母等同于谋逆
Putting the Mother Confessor in a Wizard's web is treason.
我也希望有别的方法
I wish there was another way.
我也是
So do I.
也许我只是个二级巫师
I may only be a Wizard of the Second Order,
但我坚信
but I believe it was you
你有教过我如何攻敌不备
who taught me the element of surprise is everything.
守卫
Guards!
为什么这么做 艾弗伦
Alferon, why?
因为你策划推♥翻♥我的主人
You were plotting against my mistress.
她刚在昨天忏悔过我
She confessed me just yesterday.
这个人企图谋逆
This man has committed treason.
作为忏悔圣母
As Mother Confessor,
我誓言要维护正义
I am sworn to uphold the highest standards of justice.
谋逆罪已经严重亵渎了正义的权威
The crime of treason threatens justice itself.
一旦正义被亵渎
And when justice is threatened,
所有的人都将生活在水深火热之中
it is all of society that suffers.
虽然我跟此人相知甚熟
Though I have known this man for a long time,
但我不会法外留情
I do not make exceptions.
每个人都会公平对待
Everyone is to be treated fairly.
没有人
No one,
-就算是首席巫师 -那是谁啊
- not even a Wizard of the First Order... - Who is that?
-也不能凌驾于法律之上 -那是你
- ...is above the law. - It's you.
佐德缪斯·祖尔·佐兰德尔
For conspiring to overthrow the Mother Confessor,
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表