剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
as well as for Princess Ariana,
还有阿瑞娜公主的美色
that I-- I didn't see how Panis was deceiving me.
根本不知道潘尼斯是在欺骗我
Well, brother,
好了 哥哥
you're finally going to get a chance to pay him back.
你终于有机会可以一雪前耻了
Maybe we should be looking for Zedd.
或许我们该去找佐德
If Zedd doesn't want to be found, we won't find him.
如果他故意避开我们 我们不可能找到
I just wish he'd ask for our help.
我只是觉得他应该让我们帮忙
Richard, whatever business Zedd's attending to,
理查德 不管佐德要去干什么
it's clearly private. We have to respect that.
那都是他的隐私 我们最好不要干涉
He'll catch up with us when he's ready.
他完事后会和我们会合的
Help me! It's my life's work!
帮帮我 这是我的毕生心血
The Sword of Truth.
真理之剑
You're the Seeker.
你就是探索者
Just the person I've been looking for.
正是我想找的人
The Creator herself must have brought us together.
一定是造物者把你带到了我身边
Why is that?
什么意思
So that I can-- I can join you on your quest.
这样我就可以协助你完成任务
I'm letting my enthusiasm get the better of me.
我有点过于激动了
Forgive me.
抱歉
Horace Guildermayer,
我是霍勒斯·吉德梅尔
scholar and antiquarian,
学者兼考古学家
ready to fight and die at your service.
愿随您出生入死
As difficult as it will be to succeed without you,
虽然有没有你我们都很难成事
we'll have to find a way.
但我们总会想出办法来的
But thank you for your interest.
还是很感谢你的好意
No, no, no. No, you-- You-- You don't understand.
不不不 你们没明白我的意思
After a lifetime of scholarship,
我一生都致力于学术研究
I have finally made a discovery of vital importance.
终于发现了一个惊天的秘密
Hidden inside the Winding Wall of Valdaire
瓦戴尔长城中埋藏着一个
is an ancient scroll.
上古卷轴
It instructs the bearer of the Stone of Tears
卷轴教给泪之石的持有者
how to use it
如何使用圣石
to seal the rift to the Underworld.
封印冥界裂隙
Seeker, without my help,
探索者 没有我的帮助
you will never find the scroll,
你无法找到卷轴
your quest will fail,
任务必将失败
and the world of the living will come to an end.
而人界也将难逃灭亡
Am I the only one who finds it a little suspicious
难道只有我感到可疑
that we were just asking ourselves
正当我们想着
what we should do when we find the Stone,
拿到泪之石后该怎么办
and suddenly a mysterious man shows up
这个神秘男子恰逢其时地蹦了出来
saying he knows where the instructions are?
声称他知道解决方法
Zedd did say, when it was time,
佐德也说过 时机成熟
fate would provide Richard the answer.
理查德自会找到答案
Maybe this is how.
也许现在时机成熟了
We appreciate your help,
我们很感激你的帮助
but if you told us where this wall is,
但如果你能告诉我们长城的确切地址
we could find the scroll ourselves.
我们自己就可以去寻找卷轴
Well, I wish that were possible, but it's not.
我也希望可以 但事实并非如此
Long ago, the Order of Ulrich
很久以前 乌里克教团宣誓
was assigned to protect the scroll.
誓死保护这个卷轴
One of the monks sealed it
教团的一位僧侣将其封印于长城内
inside the Winding Wall for safekeeping.
以便妥善保管
He spelled the niche
他封印了那个壁龛
so that it could only be opened using a secret code.
因此只能用特殊咒语才能开启
But the key to the code was lost,
但密匙已丢失
seemingly forever.
似乎无迹可寻
Until now.
但现在
Using fragments of the monk's papers,
功夫不负有心人
I have painstakingly created this lexicon.
我终于将这些僧侣的残卷整理完毕
And with this,
通过这些资料
I have deciphered the code.
我终于破解了密匙
Well, then you can teach it to me.
那你也可以把咒语教给我啊
We haven't the time.
我们时日无多
The Keeper's forces grow stronger every day.
守护者的力量正日渐强大
Seeker, I-I am aware of the fact that I am now an old man,
探索者 我知道现在我已年老体弱
and I do not wish to burden you,
我也不想拖你后腿
but you need this and you need me.
但你需要这个卷轴 也需要我
Let's go.
我们上
Calm down.
冷静点
What do you mean, "Calm down"?
冷静 你什么意思
Panis is in there.
潘尼斯就在里面
Yes, and he's guarded.
不错 但守备森严
They're just monks.
不过是些秃驴
Armed monks who protected the evil tyrant all these years.
这些武僧多年来一直守护着暴君
Stay close behind me.
紧跟我
Now, let's find Panis.
我们现在去找潘尼斯
Did you think you could hide forever, Panis?
你躲得了初一 躲不过十五 潘尼斯
That's for our father.
这一刀是为了我们的父亲
It's not him.
这不是潘尼斯
What are you talking about?
你说什么
He used the magic I taught him to trick me again.
他再一次用我教他的魔法戏弄了我
How are we going to find Panis now?
现在我们该去哪儿找潘尼斯
We'll search the monastery.
搜索这座庙宇
There must be some clue as to where he was going.
他肯定会留下些蛛丝马迹
Let me save you the trouble, Wizard.
让我来为你解惑 巫师
After everything you've done,
你坏事做尽
all the death and destruction you've caused,
为非作歹 涂炭生灵
you think I'd listen to a word you'd say?
还指望我听你妖言惑众
For once our interests are aligned,
这次我们志同道合
yet all you can do is dwell on the past?
你却拘泥于过去的恩怨
Really, Zeddicus, that's rather petty of you.
佐德缪斯 你的心胸也太狭窄了
If our interests were aligned,
既然志同道合
you wouldn't have led us here to murder the wrong man.
你又为何要误导我们杀害无辜
Oh, I had no idea my father was gone from this place.
我也不知道父亲离开了这里
As I am unable to walk among the living,
我不能行走人界
I can only know what I am told by the recently dead.
只能通过死人来获取消息
Fortunately, your vengeful rampage has provided me
幸运的是 你的这次鲁莽行动
with a fresh supply of souls.
给我送去了可供利用的灵魂
I've already tortured one into telling me where my father went.
通过拷问 我终于得知父亲的行踪
We'll take no more direction from you!
我们再也不会听你摆布
Then you won't want to know
这么说你不想知道
that Panis has disguised himself as a kindly, old scholar,
潘尼斯已经伪装成一位善良的老学者
and that he has gone to find his other son,
并去寻找他的另一个儿子
my brother, your grandson.
也就是我的弟弟 你的外孙
Did you ever doubt
你有怀疑过
that you would learn the secret code to Valdaire?
可能无法参透瓦戴尔的神秘符咒吗
No. No.
没有
My only doubt was that I'd live long enough to find you,
我只怀疑命不够长 等不到见你的一天
but when I last checked, my heart was still beating.
每次摸摸♥胸♥膛 都庆幸心跳没停
How about you, Richard?
你有过吗 理查德
Do you ever have any doubts about the success of your own quest?
你有没有怀疑自己无法完成使命
Sometimes.
有时有过
You have already saved the world from Darken Rahl.
你已经打败了达肯·拉尔 拯救了世界
And by doing that, I opened up a rift to the Underworld.
然而后果就是打开了冥界的裂缝
And now things are worse than before.
使得境况比以前更糟
Richard.
理查德
You succeeded once.
既然你成功了一次
You will succeed again.
就能成功第二次
I hope you're right.
但愿你是对的
Think of it this way.
这么想想看
How many men get to save the world
世上有几个男人有幸
with the woman they love by their side twice?
在爱人的陪伴下两次拯救世界呢
Sounds like something my father would say.
听起来真像我父亲说的话
He must have been a wise man.
他肯定是一位智者
What about you, Horace?
你怎么样呢 霍勒斯
Do you have a family?
你有孩子吗
Two sons.
有两个儿子
Are they scholars too?
他们也是学者吗
No, no.
不
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表