剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
你哪里也别想去
You're not going anywhere.
你怎么得到魔阻项圈的
How did you get the rada'han?
我是探索者
I'm the Seeker.
找东西是我的本能
I find things.
只有一条途径能让你知道我拥有魔阻项圈
The only way you could have known I even had a rada'han
那就是某个修女告诉了你
is if one of the Sisters told you.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我已经600岁了 理查德
I'm 600 years old, Richard.
不要妄图耍弄贫尼
Not much gets past me.
我发现魔阻项圈不见了
I discovered the rada'han was missing
就马上报告了大祭司
and I told the Prelate right away.
我在神殿的每个出口都施放了魔法屏障
I erected a magical barrier over every exit in the palace.
这么说我现在是你的囚犯了
So now I'm your prisoner?
你已经读过关于你自己的预言
You've read the Prophecy for yourself.
你已亲眼所见
You've seen it with your own eyes.
那么我一定错过了这样一部分
Well, I must have missed the part that said,
"理查德·塞弗将在先知神殿
"Richard Cypher will be held in the Palace of the Prophets
被违背其意愿的软禁起来"
Against his will."
理查德 无论哪位修女正在帮你
Richard, I want to show you the ugly truth
我会让你对这丑恶的现实一看究竟
about whichever Sister is helping you.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
每根蜡烛代表神殿中的每位修女
Each candle represents one Sister in the palace.
当其灵魂追寻黑暗 火焰将会显现
As the soul seeks the dark, so does the flame.
绿色的火焰代表暗之修女
The green flames represent the sisters of the Dark.
就是那些暗地里效忠于守护者的人
Who secretly serve the Keeper.
她们中的一员显然正在假装做你的朋友
One of them is obviously pretending to be your friend.
为什么暗之修女要那样做
Why would these Sisters of the Dark do that?
因为她们想让你离开神殿
Because they want you to leave the palace,
找到泪之石然后送给守护者
find the Stone of Tears and deliver it to the Keeper,
正如预言中说的那样
just as the Prophecy says you will.
妮茜
Nicci?
是的 大祭司
Yes, Prelate?
请护送理查德回房♥
Please see Richard to his room.
别让任何人不请自入
Make sure he doesn't get any uninvited guests.
你到底是哪一边的
Whose side are you on?
我想帮你
I tried to help you.
于是我就能继续寻找圣石
So I can get back on my quest, find the sacred stone
并将其交给光之修女的敌人
and give it to the enemy of the light?
难道大祭司的说服力
Are the Prelate's powers of persuasion
这般强大 连真理探索者
so compelling that even the Seeker of Truth
都任她摆布
will succumb to her manipulations?
摆布我的人真的是她吗
How do I know she's the one manipulating me?
她只消颠倒"光"和"暗"两个字
All she had to do was turn one word from "Light" To "Dark"
说有人阴谋反对她
and claim there's a conspiracy against her,
而你 你就相信了
and you-- You believed her?
你连自己都不相信了
And you stopped believing in yourself.
我相信自己 妮茜
I believe in myself, Nicci.
我不相信的人是你
It's you I'm not sure about.
我为了你赴汤蹈火
I risked my life for you.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
如果大祭司对每一个不顺她意
If the Prelate is going to accuse anyone
而去侍奉守护者的人都不依不饶
who disagrees with her of serving the Keeper,
情况就远比我想的更糟
then it's far more dangerous than I thought.
谁 谁是下一个
Who-- Who will she accuse next?
是把肉烤焦了的厨子
The cook because the roast was burnt?
还是把树篱
Or the groundskeeper
修剪得太矮的园丁
because he trimmed the hedges too low?
如果我留在这里
If I stay here,
下场就会跟修女布蕾娜一样
I will end up like Sister Brenna.
有什么办法能出去
Is there another way to get out?
也许行得通
There might be.
告诉我
Tell me.
光之修女既能感觉到别人的涵
Aside from being able to sense someone's han,
也能将其取走
the Sisters of Light can also take it.
怎么取
Take it how?
我们用达卡镖杀死他们
We can kill someone with the Dacra,
再用它吸取他们的涵
and use it to absorb their han,
或者他们主动放弃
or accept the gift from someone who chooses
双手奉上
to relinquish it willingly.
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you tell me this before?
因为用魔阻项圈更安全
Because the rada'han was a safer way.
吸取别人的涵会要了我的命
Taking someone's han could kill me.
也能让你更强大
It could also make you very powerful.
是的
Yes.
强大到能突破大祭司的桎梏
Powerful enough to break through the Prelate's barriers
帮你逃出去
and help you escape.
我怎么知道你不是在放长线钓大鱼
How do I know this wasn't your plan all along?
慢慢取得我的信任 再偷走我的力量
Slowly gain my trust and then steal my power.
我说过
I told you,
如果我想要你的力量
if I wanted your power
杀了你拿走就是
I could just kill you and take it.
我得走了 不能让他们看见我和你说话
I have to go before they catch me talking to you.
决定权在你
The choice is yours.
相信我 逃出去
Trust me and escape
或者留下 等他们放你走
or stay here until they decide to let you out.
修女菲蕾米娜通过旅行手册传话
Sister Philomena sent word by Journey Book.
她去了新世界
She's crossed to the New World
已经发现了新探索者的行踪
and she's already on the new Seeker's trail.
不等他把真理之剑摸热
He'll be dead before he's gripped the Sword of Truth
就会送命
long enough to warm its hilt.
很好 尤里西娅
Very good, Ulicia.
那理查德呢
And Richard?
只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time
他迟早会求我取走他的力量
before he's begging me to take his power,
一旦我得到了 就放他出去
and once I have it, I'll free him from the palace
让他继续那个
and return him to his quest...
注定失败的任务
of failure.
光之修女们呢
And the Sisters of the Light?
我会杀死大祭司
I'll kill the Prelate.
让其他修女们自己抉择
The rest of the Sisters will be given a choice:
要么投身黑暗侍奉守护者 要么死
convert to the dark and serve the Keeper, or die.
不过有个小问题
Although there is one small problem.
我感觉到理查德的涵
I've felt the strength of Richard's han.
比我预料的强大很多
It's far greater than I anticipated.
如果我勉强吸收
If I try to absorb it,
也许会承受不住
the power may overwhelm me.
在此之前你得更加强大
You should increase your strength before you take his.
杀死一个修女 取走她的涵
Kill another Sister. Take her han.
暗之修女所见略同 尤里西娅
Sisters of the Dark think alike, Ulicia.
我来守夜 你去睡一会
I'll take over your watch so you can get some sleep.
我不累
I'm not tired.
我刚才过来时
Considering how easy it was for me
你毫无察觉
to sneak up on you just now,
你显然需要休息
obviously you need some rest.
我并非毫无察觉
It would be impossible for you to sneak up on me.
嗯
So,
卡拉
Cara.
嗯 里奥
Yes, Leo?
你喜欢动物吗
Do you like animals?
喜欢味道好的
Ones that taste good.
我是说 你喜欢宠物吗
I meant, do you like pets?
我养过一只狗
I once had a dog.
我喜欢狗
I like dogs.
我训练它按指令攻击
I trained it to attack on command.
可以想象多么有用
I could see how that could be useful.
你能训练花栗鼠吗
Could you train a chipmunk?
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
听你的话 攻击别人
To obey your orders? Attack people?
也许太难了 对吧
It's probably too hard, right?
啊 强大的花栗鼠
Ah, the mighty chipmunk.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表