剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
停手 别伤害他们
Stop! Don't harm them.
把水晶石给我
Give me the Quillion.
在你朋友的反对下 你饶了我的命
You spared my life even when your friends told you not to.
如果这有效你再谢我也不迟
You can thank me if this works.
如果有效 你就是最后的忏悔者了
If it does, you'll be the last confessor.
你得找个伴侣
You'll have to take a mate.
是啊
Yes.
某一天吧
Someday I will.
理查德会给忏悔者做个好父亲的
Richard would make a good father for a confessor, wouldn't he?
-安娜贝拉 -如果他被我忏悔了
Annabelle-- if he's confessed to me,
你也伤害不到他的
You can't hurt him.
他能让你怀个孩子
And he could give you a child.
当我的魔法失效时 对他的忏悔也会解除
And then when you take my magic he'll be released, won't he?
是的 不过 不是这样...
Yes, but, that isn't the way that--
卡兰
Kahlan.
你可以考虑下她的建议
Maybe you should consider what she is suggesting.
如果你真发生了什么
If something were to happen to you,
那忏悔者家族就会消失了
Then the race of confessors would be no longer
我想为你做点什么
I want to do something for you
趁我还是个忏悔者的时候
While I'm still a confessor.
求你了
Please.
我不爱她 我爱的是你
But I don't love her. I love you.
你这样会我开心的
This will make me very happy.
去找她吧 像爱我一样地爱她
Go to her. And love her as you would love me.
卡兰
Kahlan.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
理查德 理查德
Richard. richard.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
取悦你
Pleasing you.
因为你的主人命令你这样做
Because your mistress ordered you to?
是啊
Yes.
你当真爱她吗
You really love her, don't you?
全心全意的爱
With all my heart.
我做错了什么吗
Did I do something wrong?
没有 没什么
No. You didn't do anything wrong.
-我的主人让我 -我知道
But my mistress commanded me to-- i know.
我不会将自己的心交给弗林
I guess I wouldn't want to give myself to Flynn like that
如果他心里有其他人的话
If he was thinking about somebody else.
不是这样的
It isn't just that.
理查德永远不会用魔法
Richard would never use magic
强迫他人做违背自己意志的事情
To force someone to act against their will.
不过这没有违背他的想法啊
But it's not really against his will.
如果他没有被忏悔的话 他一定很乐意的
If he wasn't confessed, he would want to.
不过他现在被忏悔了
But he is confessed.
我也没打算为他做这个决定
And I'm not prepared to make that decision for him.
也不想让他不情不愿的做个父亲
Or to make him a father without his blessing.
可是对忏悔者来说
But for confessors...
不也总是这样吗
Isn't it always like that?
所以我们才不会和所爱的人结伴
That's why we don't take men we love as mates.
就像是被关在高塔里一样 是吗
It's kind of like being locked in a tower, isn't it?
我们开始吧
We should get started.
如果有用的话
If this works,
我以后就能嫁人了
I can get married one day.
希望是的
I hope you will.
可是弗林不再爱我了
But flynn won't love me anymore.
天涯何处无芳草
He's just the first one you met. there will be other men.
可是我只爱他一个怎么办
But what if he's the only one that I'll ever love?
安娜贝拉 你还好吧
Annabelle, are you all right?
没起作用
It didn't work.
我没有被忏悔
I'm not confessed anymore.
我只是确认她还好吗
I was just making sure she was all right.
理查德
Richard?
我们要送你平安回家
We'll see you safely home.
你父亲的城♥堡♥正式的属于你了
Your father's castle is rightfully yours now.
多谢 不过我想
Thank you, but, uh,
我在里面已经呆够了
I think I've spent enough of my life there.
我想见识外面的世界
I want to see the world.
我们要去的地方可不太安全啊
Where we're going won't be safe.
我一个人去
I'll go myself.
我一直想看看大海
I've always wanted to see the ocean.
你一个人旅行 恐怕不大安全
I don't think it's safe for you to travel alone.
我来陪她
I'll take her.
我是说 正好我打算去威力莫
I mean, um, I'm headed toward wynnmore anyway.
我 我在那里有个堂兄
I-- I have a cousin there.
离海边很近
It's near the ocean.
怎么了 反正你们已经不需要我了
What? You don't need me anymore.
如果你愿意的话 可以一起去
So you can come along, if you want to.
这段时间 算不上有乐子
Well, I can't say it's been fun,
不过还满有趣的
But it's been interesting.
就我一个了
It's only me now.
不会的
No.
还有我们啊
You got us.
卡兰
Kahlan,
我明白你为什么没跟我继续亲热下去
I can understand why you couldn't go through with it.
不过我倒是有点想让你继续
But part of me wishes you had.
我也是
Me too.
好了 我们的探索者回归了
And now that we have our seeker back...
打开它吧
It's time to open this.
这是泪之石吗
Is it the stone of tears?
不是的 指南针吧
No. I think it's a compass.
这个小球指使探索者的方向
"this orb will guide the seeker's way."
去哪里
To what?
希望是找到泪之石吧
Hopefully the stone of tears.
那我们不要浪费时间了
Let's not waste time, then.
我们往北走
We head north.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表