剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
你有我们了管她做什么
Who needs her when you've got us?
为什么我在找一个男人的时候
Why is it that when I'm hunting down a man
就从没想过
I never have to look further
应该来这家城门边上的春满楼呢
Than the first brothel past the city gates?
离我远点
Keep away from me.
抱歉
Sorry.
你短暂的冒险该结束了
Your little adventure is over.
我得带你回去见理查德和卡兰
I'm taking you back to Richard and Kahlan.
我哪也不会和你去
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我想你会重新考虑的
I think you'll reconsider.
感谢神 你安全了
Thank the spirits you're safe.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是怎么到这的
How did I get here?
我是休塔
I'm Shota.
是我带你来的
I brought you here.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
如果你是我的朋友就把我送回去
If you're my friend, then send me back to where I was.
不 不行
Oh, I can't.
那个红衣女人会杀了你
That woman in red would have killed you.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我爱你
I love you.
我根本不认识你
I don't even know you.
这么多年没见你 佐德缪斯
Have the years taken that much from you, Zeddicus?
连我也忘了吗
Have you forgotten even me?
佐德缪斯
Zeddicus?
我的爱人
Oh, my love.
你不知道你是 佐德缪斯·祖·佐伦德
You don't know that you are Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander
闻名世界最伟大最厉害的巫师
The greatest and most powerful wizard the world has known
在这三千年里
In 3,000 years.
-我 -是的
- I am? - Yes.
有很多可以说的 但没那么多时间
There is so much to say, but we don't have very much time.
这个世界有个大♥麻♥烦
The world is in terrible trouble
只有我们能帮忙
And only we can help.
冥界和人界间的隔膜被撕裂了
A rift has been torn in the veil
从而连通
Between the underworld and the land of the living.
如果真理探索者不找到泪之石
If the seeker of truth does not find the stone of tears,
守卫者将会毁灭世界
The Keeper will put an end to all life.
真理探索者
The seeker of truth?
是谁
Who's that?
一位伟大的英雄
A great hero
只有一流巫师才能任命
One that can only be named by a wizard of the first order,
而你 就是唯一现存于世的一流巫师
And you, you are the only wizard of the first order alive.
-唯一的 -是的
- The only one? - Yes.
但你已经老了 很早就开始遗忘事情
But as you got older and began to lose your memories
你犯了个错误
You made a mistake.
选择了错误的探索者
You named the wrong seeker.
一个注定了失败的探索者
A seeker prophesied to fail.
太可怕了
That's terrible.
是啊 可幸运的是
Yes, but fortunately
我找到了新的人选
I've found a new one,
一位勇敢的年轻人
A young man of great courage.
一旦你选择了他
And once you name him,
他就能完成任务
And he is able to fulfill his quest,
那时候不仅能拯救世界
Then not only will the world be saved,
你和我还能永远在一起
But then you and I will be free to live together,
就像我们从前一样幸福
As we did long ago, in bliss.
联合你我的力量 佐德缪斯
And with our combined powers, Zeddicus
我们能从邪恶力量手中拯救这个世界
We will master the world and protect it from evil.
如何才帮的上忙
But how can I help?
一个老家伙 连自己的名字都记不住
An old man, who doesn't remember his own name?
我能复原你失去的东西
I can restore what you have lost.
你的青春还有掌握的魔法和咒语
Your youth and the mastery of all the spells and magic
那些很久以前你在黄金时代所拥有的
That were yours in that golden time long ago
回复到了你巅峰时期的力量
Back when you were at the height of your powers.
过来
Come.
你是我一生中的最爱 佐德缪斯
You are the great love of my life, Zeddicus.
这不奇怪
I'm not surprised.
守护者并不休息 我们也不能休息
The keeper isn't resting, and neither can we.
为了任命新的探索者并让他完成探索
In order to name a new seeker and send him off on his quest,
需要两样东西
We need two things.
第一 真理之剑
First, the sword of truth.
我认识他们
I konw that.
是的
Yes.
他就是你错误选择的探索者
The man you wrongly named the seeker,
还有保护他的误入歧途的圣母
And the misguided confessor who protects him.
他们曾想攻击我
They tried to attack me.
当然
Of course they did.
为了阻止你任命新的探索者
To prevent you from naming the new seeker.
萨德林
Shadrin.
别动 放下武器
Halt and drop your weapons.
你们闯入了达龙之王的私人领地
Poaching on the personal reserve of drago,
冬之静地的主人
High lord and master of Winterhaven
判处你们死罪
Is a crime punishable by death.
我们并不知道这里是私人领地
We didn't know we were on anyone's personal reserve.
达贡之王是拉尔陛下的朋友
Lord drago was a great friend of lord rahl's.
他会很乐意见到探索者和圣母
He'll be more than happy to see the seeker and the confessor
死在绞刑台上
Hanging from his gallows.
抓住他们 不要被她触碰到
Take them. But don't let her touch you.
她比毒镖还要致命
She's deadlier than a poison dart.
现在要做的
For what I am going to do
需要我们魔法合璧
I need to join my magic with yours.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
冥思 佐德缪斯
Think, Zeddicus.
你记得取物咒吧
You know the words to the spell of taking.
我已经为你恢复了
I've restored them to you.
是的
Yes.
我记得
Yes, I remember them.
和我一起念
Say them with me.
真神奇
Astounding.
这不算什么 佐德缪斯
Not for us, Zeddicus.
对我们来说 这只是变个小戏法而已
For us, it's barely more than a parlor trick.
理查德
Richard!
新的探索者要完成他的使命的话
The new seeker needs one more thing
还需要一样东西
To complete his quest.
住手
Stop! unh!
这是什么
What's this?
是巫术
Witchcraft.
剑和罗盘都不见了
The sword and compass are gone.
-这是什么 -罗盘
- What is it? - A compass.
它由一流巫师指名的
In the hands of the seeker named
探索者所掌控
by a wizard of the first order,
它是泪之石的指明灯
It will illuminate and light the way to the stone of tears
有了它就可以拯救世界
And the salvation of the world.
可新一任的探索者所在的地方
But the province where we will find the new seeker
距这里还有很远的路程
Is many leagues from here.
我们必须立即动身
We must leave immediately.
-离开 -是的 现在
- Leave? - Yes. Right now.
我不想离开这儿
I don't want to leave.
我喜欢这地方
I like it here.
你是喜欢冬之静地呢
Is it winterhaven that you like,
还是喜欢住在那儿的一个卖♥♥春女呢
Or one of the harlots who lives there.
我早该想到 让你改头换面容光焕发
I should have known that by giving you a beautiful face
也改变不了你是个老笨蛋的事实
It wouldn't make you any less of an old fool.
笨蛋 是吗
Fool, am I?
对于这张年轻帅气的脸 还有美妙的魔咒
Many thanks for the beautiful young face.
我感激不尽
And the wonderful spells.
可我哪儿都不会跟你去的
But I'm not going anywhere with you.
你好啊 赛琳达
Hello, Salindra.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表