剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
No! We must kill it.
不 我们必须杀了它
No!
不
Father!
父亲
Zedd, are you all right?
佐德 你没事吧
Erik, get out of here!
艾力克 离开这儿
It wants me.
它要的是我
It'll follow me back to the Crypt.
它会跟着我回到墓室
Seal us inside and end this!
请把我们封在里面 了结此事
Erik, no!
艾力克 不要
Zedd! Seal us in now!
佐德 快关上墓门
No! Get out of here, Richard!
不 离开这里 理查德
Now we'll both die.
现在我们都死定了
Appreataro!
巴拉巴拉变
The Crypt is sealed.
墓室被封上了
The Nygaax can never be freed again.
裹尸怪再也出不来了
I'm sorry about your father, Erik.
对你父亲的事 我很抱歉 艾力克
You should have let it kill me.
你应该让它杀了我
And what would that have accomplished?
那又能怎样
My debt would be paid to those who died in my place.
我可以向代我牺牲的人谢罪
But your people would be left without a leader.
但你的子民将失去他们的领袖
How can I lead?
我怎配领导他们
The people won't follow a coward.
人们不会追随一个懦夫
No. They won't.
没错 他们不会
But they will follow a man who is willing to sacrifice himself
但他们会追随一个愿意牺牲自己
to save others.
拯救他人的英雄
You were wrong before.
你之前说错了
Back in the tomb.
在墓穴里的时候
Your life is just as important as mine is.
你我的生命同等重要
If it weren't for you,
如果没有你
we wouldn't have been able to free Zedd from the Nygaax.
我们不可能从裹尸怪手里救出佐德
About what I said back in the tomb...
关于我在墓穴里说的...
It-- It really meant a lot to me.
它对我有很重要的意义
Forget I said it.
忘了我的话
I was delirious from the lack of air.
那时我憋得神志不清
Is she all right?
她没事吧
She's...Cara.
这才是卡拉
I'm sorry you didn't get a night of fun.
抱歉 折腾了你一夜
Not even on your birthday.
况且那天还是你生日
Well, you sure know how to throw a party.
你挺擅长举办宴会嘛
Can't wait to see what you do next year.
我就等着明年的这一天了
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表