剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
One of our order has spotted the Seeker
我们有人发现了探索者的踪迹
on the plains of Gilgalar,
他正往北穿越吉格拉平原
heading north, toward the Alithian Sea.
向北方的亚力仙海行进
We will travel there and intercept him.
我们要赶去截住他
And how will we defeat him on our own,
没有守护者相助 单凭我们的力量
without the Keeper's help?
如何能打败他
We summon him, Marianna, but he does not come.
我们召唤了他 可他并未现身
I fear he has grown deaf to our prayers.
恐怕他对我们的祷告充耳不闻了
If the Keeper will not come to us,
既然守护者不肯前来
then one of us must go to him.
那只好我们派人去找他了
Keeper?
守护者
Why do you and your sisters call to me?
你和你的姐妹召唤我所为何事
The Seeker is heading north to the plains of Gilgalar.
探索者正在吉格拉平原往北行进
If you order your banelings to help us,
若您能派虫蛉帮助我们
we can kill him for you.
我们定能为您除掉他
I am finished with entrusting my fate to underlings.
我不想再将命运交给尔等下人了
Now that I know where the Seeker is,
现在 既已得知探索者去向
I will stop him myself.
我会亲自去阻止他
How, My Lord?
如何阻止 主人
If we can't get across, we may not make it to the Pillars!
要是我们不赶紧过去 就到不了创世之柱了
Run!
快跑
Kahlan, stop, it's too wide!
卡兰 别跳 太宽了
Catch up with me if you can, but I have to keep going.
你们尽量赶上吧 我必须继续前进了
May the Spirits be with you.
愿神灵与你同在
The rift extends as far as the eye can see.
裂缝越伸越长 已举目无边了
We can't leave Richard out there on his own.
我们不能让理查德只身前去
Then we'll just have to go around.
那就必须另寻他路了
Nicci will die for this, My Lord.
我会替您杀死妮茜的 主人
You truly believe you and your sisters are a match
你觉得你和你的姐♥妹♥们♥能够打败
for the most powerful sorceress in the known world?
现今世界上最强大的女巫吗
She infiltrated this temple under your noses
她在你们眼皮底下潜入城♥堡♥
and almost boiled me alive.
差点将我活生生煮熟
We will avenge the affront.
我们会为您报仇的
Revenge is a petty motive, Garen.
报仇之事不值一提 迦伦
Kill her we must, yes.
除掉她确有必要
But not for vengeance sake.
但并不是为了复仇
We must kill her to ensure my brother's victory.
而是为了保证我弟弟完成使命
Because if he fails,
因为如果他失败了
the Keeper will torture us all for eternity.
守护者将会永生永世地折磨我们
You do not believe Nicci intends
看来您不相信妮茜的话
to protect Richard as she claimed.
她不是说去保护理查德吗
I believe she intends to use him somehow to serve her own ends,
我敢肯定她只是想利用理查德而已
whatever those may be.
至于什么目的就不知道了
Since we know where the Seeker is going,
既然我们知道探索者的去向
we know where Nicci will be.
妮茜的去向也就不言自明了
But you cannot defeat her alone.
仅凭你们是无法打败她的
You will join forces with the Seeker and his retinue.
不如加入探索者的队伍 与其通力合作
My Lord. You heard me!
陛下 不许抗命
In this dark hour there is no one
如今天下大乱 世道险恶
we can depend upon more
也只能信任我那位
than my fearless brother.
勇猛无畏的弟弟了
It's all right.
别担心
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
You're one of them.
你和他们是一伙的
One of who?
他们是谁
Banelings.
虫蛉
No, I'm not a baneling.
不 我不是虫蛉
I'm the Seeker.
我是探索者
Look, the Sword of Truth.
看 这是真理之剑
My name is Richard.
我叫理查德
What's yours?
你叫什么
Declan.
迪克兰
Declan, I'm going to get you out of here.
迪克兰 我要带你离开这里
I can't leave my papa.
我不能抛下我爸爸
He's alive?
他还活着吗
They killed him.
他们杀死了他
My mama too.
还杀了我妈妈
They killed everyone.
他们杀死了所有的人
I'm going to take you someplace safe.
我要带你去个安全的地方
I'm counting on you to keep this fire going, Declan.
你一定不要让篝火熄了 好吗 迪克兰
It's a tough job, but I think you're up to it.
虽然任务很艰巨 但我相信你能胜任
There's enough food and water in here
这里有食物和水
to last you at least three days.
至少够你用三天
I'll be back for you before then.
我会在三天之内回来的
I wanna come with you.
我想和你一起去
Oh, I wish I could take you,
真希望我能带上你
but coming with me is much more dangerous than staying here.
但是留在这里要比跟着我安全得多
What if you never come back?
如果你永远不回来了我该怎么办
See this?
看到这个了吗
It's the Stone of Tears.
这是泪之石
I'm bringing it to the Pillars of Creation.
我要把它带到创世之柱去
Tomorrow, when the sun is at its highest,
明天 当太阳升到最高点时
its light will pass through the stone
它的光芒将穿过这颗石头
and repair the veil to the Underworld.
修复冥界的裂缝
When that happens,
到那时
there'll be no more rifts,
就再也没有裂缝
no more banelings,
没有虫蛉
and the Keeper will be sealed up
守护者将被封印在冥界
where he will never hurt you again.
再也不能伤害你了
Now, I'm counting on you to keep this fire going.
现在 你只要别让篝火熄灭就好了
Can you do that for me?
能做到吗
It's all right.
没事的
They couldn't get across this way either.
他们也不能从这儿过去
Hyah!
驾
Master?
主人
Kneel before the Keeper of the Underworld.
面对冥界守护者 还不赶快跪下
Master, forgive our confusion.
主人 恕我们无知
We felt your spirit here, in the World of the Living.
您在人界显灵 我们受到感召而来
We were drawn to you, like ships to a beacon.
正如迷航的船只趋向闪亮的灯塔
You will tell no one of my presence in this world.
我在此现身之事 不要向任何人透露
Never, master.
绝对不会 主人
But in this mortal flesh you could be hurt or killed.
但您寄身凡人之躯 伤亡难以避免
Let us protect you.
让我们保护您吧
Why do I need you to protect me
有探索者随侍左右
when I have the Seeker?
还需要你们作甚
I don't understand.
我不明白
I took the body of this boy,
这个孩子是为虫蛉所杀
who was killed by my banelings,
而我选择这具躯体
because I knew that Richard Cypher
就因为我知道理查德·塞弗
could never turn away from a helpless child.
决不会抛弃一个无依无靠的幼童
You will kill him and then take the stone.
您打算杀了他 再夺取泪之石
No.
不
The time has come to rely on Prophecy.
预言实现的时候到了
Soon, the Seeker will hand me the Stone of Tears.
很快 探索者就会亲手把泪之石交给我
Master, I am overjoyed to hear it.
主人 这着实令我喜不自禁
But what of the second Prophecy?
可第二个预言怎么办
As long as the Mother Confessor's pure heart beats,
只要忏悔圣母纯洁的心还在跳动
you cannot win.
您就无法获胜
Then it will be your task to stop her heart.
让她的心脏停跳 那就是你的任务了
Gladly, master.
乐意效劳 主人
Her destination is the same as the Seeker's:
她的目的地和探索者一样
the Pillars of Creation.
都是创世之柱
Now go there
速速前去此处
and lie in wait for her.
设下埋伏 守株待兔
As you wish, master.
如您所愿 主人
Declan, I told you,
迪克兰 我说过
you can't come with me. It's not safe.
你不能跟着我 这很危险
I was scared by myself in the cave.
我一个人在洞穴里很害怕
I kept hearing noises.
好多奇怪的声音
Declan, you're slowing me down.
迪克兰 你会拖慢我的行程
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表