剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
The world has changed.
世界发生了巨变
Victory has been stolen from my grasp.
胜利竟然从我手边溜走了
I don't understand, master.
主人 我没明白
What victory do you speak of?
您说的胜利所指何意
The veil was torn.
冥界打开裂缝
My minions were waging war on the Land of the Living.
我的大军在人界肆虐横行
But somehow the First Wizard
但不知如何
has restored harmony between death and life.
首席巫师重新平衡了生死两界
You must upset the balance once again.
你必须再次颠覆这种平衡
Tell me what I must do.
请您吩咐
Leave the Palace of the Prophets at once
即刻离开先知圣殿
and find the sister of the Seeker,
找寻探索者的妹妹
the pristinely ungifted one, Jennsen Rahl.
即天生无华者 詹森·拉尔
I will find her, Keeper,
我会找到她的 守护者
but how will this serve you?
但这又有何用
Her blood is the key.
她的血液才是关键
It will allow you to do what must be done
有了它 你才能完成任务
in order to tear the veil again
撕开冥界的裂缝
and ensure my victory over life.
并确保吾之胜利永存
Good morning, Your Highness.
早安 王后陛下
I don't think I'm ever going to get used to that.
我还没习惯用这个称呼
You should try "Lord Rahl".
你该回答"早安 拉尔陛下"
I can think of something more appropriate.
我想到一个更适合你的称号♥
How about "Dad"?
"父亲"如何
What?
什么
It's only been three days. How could you know?
这才过了三日 你怎么就这么肯定
A Confessor knows.
忏悔者无所不知
I didn't think it was possible to be this happy.
我从来不知道做父亲的感觉这么好
Zedd. Zedd.
是佐德 肯定是他
Perfect timing, as usual.
来的真是时候
Jennsen.
怎么了 詹森
I'm sorry to bother you, but I just got word.
抱歉打扰到你 但我得到个消息
My friend Sean.
我的朋友肖恩
He passed away.
他过世了
Oh, I'm so sorry, Jennsen.
詹森 我深表遗憾
Sean's last wish was that I take care of his daughter.
肖恩的遗愿是让我照看他的女儿
I'd like to bring Eryn here to live with us at the Palace.
我想把艾琳带到圣殿和我们一起住
Of course. I'll go with you. We'll bring her back together.
当然 我也去 我们一起把她带回来
Richard, you just got married.
理查德 你新婚燕尔
And you have an empire to take care of.
还要处理帝国大小事务
I'll be fine.
我一个人就行的
I'll send Commander Trimack with you.
我会派崔麦克指挥官一路护送你
I've inspected the palace defenses
我去巡视过城防工事
and found them woefully inadequate.
发现漏洞百出
With your permission,
如果你同意
I'd like to strengthen the magical barriers around the perimeter.
我想去加强外♥围♥的魔法结界
Zedd, I have the Power of Orden.
佐德 我拥有奥登之力
I don't think anyone's planning to attack us.
不会再有人胆敢攻击我们了
For all we know, there are people out there
我们都清楚 外面还有人虎视眈眈
who still mean you harm.
时刻想取你性命
Well, if it makes you feel better,
如果这能让你感到安心
go ahead, fortify the barriers.
那就去加强结界吧
I realize this may seem like a waste of time
我知道 对于你这样拥有神力的人而言
to someone with your power,
我的做法也许是多此一举
but there's an ache in my bones, my boy.
但我心底十分不安 孩子
Something is wrong here.
总觉得有什么不对劲
The world is not supposed to be like this.
世界不该是这种模样
Zedd, the world you told us about,
佐德 你所说的那个世界有何美好
with the rifts opening everywhere
冥界地缝随处可见
and the Keeper on the verge of winning?
守护者已然胜券在握
Maybe that's the world that should never have been.
也许这个世界才是应当存在的
Life's good now.
人♥民♥幸福安乐
Maybe when you cast that spell,
你施放的法术
you put things back the way they're supposed to be.
也许正好修正了历史的发展
Richard, our rider has returned from Stowecroft.
理查德 骑手已从斯德科弗返回
There is indeed a young woman named Cara Mason living there.
确有一个名为卡拉·梅森的女人居住于此
She's a school teacher
她是一名乡村教师
and a mother of two young children.
养育有两个孩子
She's also a widow.
同时也是个寡妇
She lost her husband during the war.
她的丈夫战死于沙场
Zedd, I'm sorry about her husband,
佐德 很遗憾她失去了丈夫
but from what you told us
但据你所说
Cara was broken not just once but twice.
卡拉两次遭受非人的摧残
It sounds like she has a better life in this world
这样看来 她在这个世界
than she did in the other one.
生活更加美满
Sam.
萨姆
Play nicely with your sister
不许欺负你妹妹
or you can go inside.
否则就进屋待着
Excuse me, ma'am?
打扰了 女士
Hey.
别怕
You really shouldn't sneak up on someone like that.
你不该这般鬼鬼祟祟 惊吓别人
I didn't mean to startle you. I'm sorry.
我无意惊吓你 对不起
My name is Leo Dane. I'm just passing through
我叫里奥·戴恩 家住射手峰
on my way home to Archer's Peak.
只是路过这里
I was wondering if you had some chores
不知道这里有没有什么活儿
that might need doing.
需要我帮忙做的
I'm a skilled blacksmith.
我是个技术娴熟的铁匠
I can also do carpentry.
也会做木工活
Thank you, but I can't afford to hire any help.
谢谢 但我雇不起人
Sam, go inside.
萨姆 进屋去
Now.
马上
On my way up the path, I noticed your horse was favoring a leg.
刚在路上 我注意到你的马走路不对劲
He sprung a heel.
一瘸一拐的
If you don't re-shoe him, he'll go lame.
如果不重新钉马掌 它会瘸的
I'd be happy to take care of it for you.
我很乐意帮你照料它
You don't have to pay me.
你不必付我工钱
Well, if you're going to shoe the horse,
好吧 如果你帮我钉马掌
I suppose the least I can do is offer you a meal.
我想至少我能给你做顿饭
Sounds like a fair trade.
很公平
Jennsen!
詹森
Help me!
救我
Jennsen!
詹森
Where have they taken Jennsen?
她们把詹森带去哪儿了
I'll tell you nothing.
你休想知道
You will tell Lord Rahl.
但你会告诉拉尔王
Tell me where they've taken Jennsen.
告诉我 她们把詹森带去哪儿了
To the Caves of Andros, My Lord.
安德罗斯之洞 陛下
Why?
为什么
What do they want with her?
她们想把她怎样
Forgive me, My Lord, I don't know.
原谅我 陛下 我不知道
This is exactly the sort of thing
这就是我一直担心
I was afraid would happen.
会发生的事情
The Keeper exists outside time and place.
守护者的存在超越时间和空间
He must be aware that the world has changed.
他肯定意识到世界发生了变化
The Sisters of the Dark could be using Jennsen somehow
暗之修女一定是打算利用詹森
to re-establish his dominion.
帮助他重新夺回人界
I'm going to find her.
我要去找她
You're not going alone.
我也一起去
She's my sister as well.
她也是我的妹妹
Richard, this could be a trap.
理查德 这可能是个陷阱
These Sisters of the Dark
暗之修女与他人无异
are subject to Orden just like anyone else.
也会受到奥登之力的控制
And they can't use their magic against Mord-Sith.
再说她们的法力对痛苦使者不起作用
I'll take some of them with us.
我会带几个痛苦使者一起去
You'll take me too.
也带上我
No, Zedd.
不 佐德
I need you to stay here and look after Kahlan.
你得留在这里 照顾卡兰
She's my wife now
她现在是我的妻子
and she's with child.
而且还怀有身孕
I'm depending on you.
我把她托付给你了
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表