剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
我的客人们会很享受你尖酸刻薄的舌头的
Many of my clients would enjoy your acerbic tongue.
你在这儿一定可以吃的开
You could do very well here.
你找将军干什么呢
What's your interest in the general?
他手里持有大量的鸣天雷
He's gotten hold of a supply of Whisperers.
他计划用那个对付其他的达哈拉军官
He's planning to use them against other D'Haran officers,
毁掉他们的村庄
destroy their villages.
如果我们不找到格利克斯的话
If we don't find Grix,
你就得因此失去一半的客人了
he could wipe out half your clientele.
如果你知道他在哪的话 最好告诉我
If you know where he is, you'd better tell me.
他走了
He left.
当你找到他的时候
When you find him--
当然了 我确定你会找到他
and I'm certain you will.
提醒他 他上次弄坏东西的钱还没赔呢
--remind him he still owes me for the damage he caused.
这个将军和他的手下都喝醉了
The General and his men drank too much
他们毁了一间最棒的套房♥
and destroyed one of my finest suites.
我会帮你转达的
I'll pass that along.
我们的谈话很愉快
As pleasant as this has been,
不过我得去应酬别的客人了
I have other guests to attend to.
但我希望你们可以尽情享受在这里的时光
But I hope you will both indulge yourselves while you're here.
当然了 免费招待
Compliments of the house, of course.
我只能为我的老朋友们做这些了
It's the least I can do for old friends.
巫师
Sorcerer.
你是不是把这些武器卖♥♥给达哈拉了
Have you been selling these weapons to the D'Harans?
我别无选择 夫人
I had no choice, madame.
我需要通过贩卖♥♥鸣天雷
I needed to sell Whisperers
来获得资金 好完成我的使命
to raise funds to complete my work for you.
这个魔药可不是那么容易就能得到的
This potion isn't easy to come by.
而且价值不菲
And it's not cheap.
这一小瓶 就要比克罗蒂洞穴里的
This single vial is worth more than any jewel
任何一件珠宝都值钱
in the Caves of Coradin.
你个白♥痴♥ 你把探索者引到这儿了
You fool, you brought the Seeker here.
我还以为你想要探索者来这儿呢
I thought you wanted the Seeker to come here.
确实如此
I did.
可时机尚未成熟
But not yet.
我还没有完成对这位将军的调♥教♥呢
I still haven't completed the General's training.
我了解丹娜
I know Denna.
她肯定和格利克斯有点儿关系
She's involved with Grix in some way.
我去这附近看看
I'm going to take a look around.
你去找佐德和卡兰 把他们带过来
Find Zedd and Kahlan. Bring them here.
至少需要一天时间才能到我们集♥合♥的地方
It will take at least a day to get back to the meeting place.
卡兰和佐德说不定还没到呢
Kahlan and Zedd may not even be there yet.
如果丹娜真的和那个将军有关系
If Denna is involved with this general,
我要找卡兰问出实情
I'm going to need Kahlan to get the truth out of her.
我不能让你单独面对她
I can't leave you alone with her.
我能对付丹娜
I can handle Denna.
快去啊
Go on, hurry.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
有人认识我朋友吗
Are any of you acquainted with a friend of mine?
达哈拉的格利克斯将军
A D'Haran general, name of Grix.
你是探索者 对吧
You're the Seeker, aren't you?
是
Yes.
你为中土的人♥民♥做了很多事
You have done so much for the people of the Midlands.
请允许我回报一下
Allow me to give you something in return.
免费招待
Compliments of the house.
这就走了 卡拉
Leaving so soon, Cara?
你的货不合我口味
Your merchandise is too delicate for my taste.
所有的安吉姐妹中
Of all the Sisters of the Agiel,
我最不想看到你跟理查德在一起
you're the last I expected to find with Richard.
我效忠拉尔王
I serve Lord Rahl.
而你 谁有钱效忠谁
You serve anyone with a purse full of coins.
也许你很难相信
You may find this hard to believe,
我对理查德有很深的感情
but I have a great deal of affection for Richard.
我崇敬他
I admire him.
至于所谓的拉尔王
But "Lord Rahl?"
你在怀疑
You doubt it?
你真的相信理查德
Do you truly believe Richard has what it takes
能统治帝国吗
to rule the Empire?
他够勇敢吗
Is he bold enough,
够冷酷吗
ruthless enough?
痛苦使者不该质疑拉尔王
It's not the place of a Mord-Sith to question the Lord Rahl...
只需要服从
only to serve him.
如果你还是个真正的痛苦使者
And if you were still a true Mord-Sith,
你也该效忠他
you'd serve him too.
如果是顺应局势的话 我会的
Under the right circumstances, I might.
恐怕理查德已经妥协了
But I fear Richard's been compromised.
妥协
Compromised?
对卡兰
By Kahlan.
你见过他们在一起的样子
You've seen the way they are together.
他对她
She wouldn't need to confess him to
唯命是从
get him to do her bidding.
他愿意为她牺牲一切
He'd sacrifice anything for her.
他的任务 甚至你
His mission... even you.
你一点也不了解忏悔圣母
You don't know the first thing about the Mother Confessor.
我只知道卡兰·艾米娜尔不关心痛苦使者
I know that Kahlan Amnell doesn't care for Mord-Sith.
她两次想杀死我
She tried to kill me, twice.
她是个高尚的女人
She's a woman of honor.
得知我杀死她妹妹
She spared my life
还是宽恕了我
even after she learned I killed her sister.
她的忠诚无需置疑
Her loyalties aren't in question.
但你就不一样了
Yours are.
一路好走 卡拉
Safe journey, Cara.
我会照顾好理查德
I'll take good care of Richard.
要是我回来时发现他少了一根头发
If he has so much as a scratch when I get back...
你将付出代价
you'll be sorry.
你不用脱衣服
You don't need to do that.
我只想谈谈
I just want to talk.
我不漂亮吗
Don't you think I'm pretty?
你非常漂亮
Yes. Very.
但我心有所属
But my heart is spoken for.
我对你的心不感兴趣
It's not your heart that I'm interested in.
有的是乐子
There are so many pleasures to choose from.
丹娜夫人私下教过我
Madame Denna has instructed me personally.
我也可以教你
I can even teach you some things
保证你的女人受用
this woman of yours may enjoy.
我相信你很在行
I'm sure you're very good at what you do.
但我只想知道格利克斯将军的事
But I need to know about General Grix.
如果我说了
If I tell you...
你会帮我吗
will you help me?
怎么帮
Help you how?
这是我儿子爱德兰
This is my son, Edrand.
真漂亮
He's beautiful.
他父亲 我丈夫
His father-- my husband.
在战争中死了
--was killed during the war.
也许就是来这儿的那帮士兵干的
Maybe even by the very soldiers who come to this place.
这儿的女人没有别的事可做
There's no other work for women in this province.
我要抚养儿子 只能干这行
I only do this so I can feed my son.
听说奈瑟林谷
They say there's honest work
有正经工作
to be had in the Nathrin Valley,
可惜路途太远 还有强盗
but it's far from here and there are bandits on the roads--
我会护送你安全抵达
I'll make sure you get there safely.
你的到来 真是要感谢神明
Thank the Spirits you came here, Seeker.
我就知道你会帮忙
I knew you'd help.
将军离开前说他去哪儿了吗
Did the general say where he was going before he left?
将军根本没走
The general never left.
他的马还在马厩
His horse is still in the stables.
探索者呢
Where is the Seeker?
跟露辛达在一起
With Lucinda.
丹娜夫人说宫里明天有一个
Madame Denna told us there's gonna be a big conclave
秘密大会
at the palace tomorrow.
格利克斯将军邀请了
She says General Grix has invited
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表