剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
by a recently dead Sister of the Agiel.
已经向我禀报了
But this charlatan was useful to me in life,
这个骗子活着时对我还算有用
and may one day be useful to me in death.
说不定有一天死了也可为我所用
Throw him in your dungeon,
将其关入地牢
but maintain his appearance
不要毁他容貌
in case I have need of his services in the future.
以免日后我有所需要
Stay at the temple with your men.
你们留在圣堂
Guard him with your life, until I appear to you again.
在我再来找你之前 要誓死看守住他
No, please-- Aah!
别 拜托
That was nearly half a year ago.
那差不多是半年前的事儿了
I haven't seen poor Walter since.
之后我就再没见过可怜的沃尔特
Do you think he is still alive?
你觉得他还活着吗
No doubt rotting in that Mord-Sith dungeon as we speak.
关在痛苦使者的地牢可没什么悬念
Here's to you, Walter.
这杯敬你 沃尔特
I don't understand it.
我不明白
We should have caught up to her by now.
我们应该已经赶上她了才对
Maybe we have.
也许是赶上了
Zedd.
佐德
Command me, Confessor.
供您差遣 忏悔者
Remove the dacra.
拔出达卡镖
Oh. Oh, thank you, Kahlan.
谢谢 卡兰
The Scroll of Valdaire. Do you know where it is?
瓦戴尔卷轴 你知道在哪儿吗
Answer him.
回答他
Forgive me, Confessor.
原谅我 忏悔者
I don't know anything about a scroll.
我对卷轴的事一无所知
A Sister of the Dark took something very valuable
一个暗之修女从探索者那里
from the Seeker and ran off.
抢走了一件非常重要的东西
Where is she?
她在哪儿
That must be Sister Marianna.
一定是修女玛丽安娜
She ordered us to stay here and attack you and the Seeker,
她命令我们埋伏于此偷袭你和探索者
and at least slow you down if we couldn't kill you.
即使杀不了 也要拖慢你们的行程
Please, forgive me, mistress.
请宽恕我 主人
Which way did she go?
她往哪个方向去了
West.
西边
Let's move.
我们走
General.
将军
This woman claims Lord Rahl ordered her to meet him here.
这位女子声称遵从拉尔王的指令来此
Sister Marianna, faithful servant of the Keeper.
我是修女玛丽安娜 守护者忠实的仆人
The day we have been waiting for has finally come.
日夜期盼的日子终于来到
But Lord Rahl is not here.
但拉尔王不在此地
I have the power to summon him.
我可以召唤他
Do you still have the scroll?
卷轴还在你身上吗
I wouldn't have dared to appear before you without it.
没有卷轴我怎敢前来觐见您
My Lord, I have done as you've commanded
殿下 我遵照您的命令
and personally supervised the incarceration of the prisoner.
一直亲自负责看守囚犯 确保无误
I'm so pleased to hear that.
既然如此 我甚感欣慰
Because now it is time for our old friend Walter
现在是时候牺牲我们的老朋友
to die.
沃尔特了
It's so cold down here.
下面很冷啊
Please don't tell anyone,
不要告诉别人了
but I managed to steal a few tots of rum.
我为你们偷来几杯好酒
It should warm you up a bit.
喝了会暖暖身子
Put these on. Hurry!
赶紧穿上这个
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I'll explain once we're outside. Quick.
逃出去了我再跟你解释 快
Hurry!
快走
There's nobody coming.
可是没有追兵啊
There will be.
马上就会有了
Why are you helping me?
你为什么要救我
You were kind to me.
因为你对我好
Nobody's ever been kind to me before.
从来没人对我那么好
We have to keep going.
我们要继续赶路
He's gone!
他跑了
My sisters will get him back.
我会派姐♥妹♥们♥抓他回来
My riders will catch him faster.
我的骑兵更快些
Go!
去
Rahl?
拉尔
No, no, I'm not him! I swear I'm not.
不不 我不是拉尔 真的不是
I'm just this sod who looks like him.
我只是太倒霉 长的像他
It's true.
是真的
I saw a Sister of the Dark
我亲眼看见
summon the spirit of the real Lord Rahl.
一个暗之修女召唤拉尔王的灵魂
I can't be him. See? I'm not a spirit.
我不是拉尔 你瞧 我不是灵魂
Go ahead. Touch me.
不信就摸摸我
Uh, but not with that.
但别用这个
Nobody needs to touch you.
不需要摸你就知道
It's obvious you're not Rahl.
你显然不是拉尔
This Sister of the Dark.
你说的那个暗之修女
Did she have a scroll with her?
有没有带着一个卷轴
Yes.
有
Please, help us.
求求你 帮帮我们
They're planning to kill Walter.
他们打算杀死沃尔特
Thank you for saving us.
谢谢你们救了我们
We'll just be on our way now.
我们这就走
We don't want to be any more trouble. Okay.
不想再卷入任何纷争了
You're not going anywhere.
你们哪儿也不能去
Oh.
不是吧
The Sister of the Dark is in that temple with the scroll.
暗之修女已经带着卷轴去了圣堂
We need to go in and get it.
我们要进去取回卷轴
We don't need extra cargo.
不能带这么多包袱
Think about it.
想想吧
Darken Rahl keeps a look-alike alive in his castle,
达肯·拉尔在城♥堡♥中养着一个替身
where he has summoned a Sister of the Dark
又派了一个暗之修女
to assist the Mord-Sith.
去协助痛苦使者
He has all the magical ingredients he needs
万事俱备
to return to the Land of the Living
他将重回人界
in this man's body.
附身此人之躯
What? We can't let him run off
什么 我们不能放了他
and risk Rahl recapturing him somehow.
否则拉尔可能还会抓到他
We'll storm the temple, get the scroll,
我们直捣圣堂 拿回卷轴
and then we'll decide what to do with them.
然后再决定如何处置他们
You'd better burn these bodies
你最好把这些尸体烧了
before Rahl sends them back as banelings.
以防拉尔将其变为虫蛉
What an unexpected pleasure
真是意外之喜
to see so many old friends in one place.
今日此地 能与众多老友重逢
Though I must say, Walter, I have seen you looking better.
沃尔特 不得不说 你气色大不如前
We know what you're planning to do to him.
我们已经知晓了你的阴谋诡计
And we're not going to let it happen.
我们绝不会让你得逞
No, something tells me you'll do more than let it happen.
不 我有预感 你不仅不会阻止我
You are going to kill him for me too.
还会帮我杀了他
And then your new Sister of the Dark friend here
然后这位暗之修女
will summon my soul into his body,
会将我的灵魂召唤进他体内
and Cara's lovely lips will blow the Breath of Life
卡拉也会用热辣红唇为我的新躯体
into my new lungs.
送上生命之息
You're out of your mind.
你就做白日梦吧
On the contrary. I'm thinking quite clearly.
恰恰相反 我头脑很清醒
Are you, brother?
你呢 弟弟
Or do I need to remind you
需不需要我来提醒你
that without the Scroll of Valdaire,
没有瓦戴尔卷轴
you will never repair the veil?
你就无法修补地缝
The Keeper will win,
守护者将赢得胜利
and every living person in this world will die.
人界生灵必遭毁灭无疑
But if you do as I ask,
但如果你照我说的做
I will hand you the scroll personally.
我就亲自把卷轴交给你
Suddenly you want to defeat the Keeper?
你突然回心转意 想要对付守护者了
I want to live again.
我想获得重生
You of all people must understand that, brother.
你们定能理解我 弟弟
I miss the taste of a crisp apple.
我怀念那香脆苹果的甜蜜味道
The warm press of a woman's flesh against my own.
美妙胴体压在身下的炽热触感
But I must admit,
但不得不承认
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表