剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
与其卑躬屈膝的摇首乞怜我宁愿一死
I'd rather die than grovel on my knees and beg for mercy.
除非这是命令 拉尔王
Unless that's an order, Lord Rahl?
我不是拉尔王
I'm not the Lord Rahl.
我也不为我是谁而羞愧
And I'm not ashamed of who I am.
你为什么要重回故地
What did you think was going to happen
当时怎么想的
When you came back here?
他们会张开双臂欢迎你的到来
That they were going to welcome you with open arms?
你让我离开
You sent me away.
我不知道还能去哪儿
I didn't know where else to go.
这儿还有人会为你说好话吗
Is there anyone here who would speak on your behalf?
我姐姐可能会
Maybe my sister.
就因为这个女人
Because of this woman,
你们才从达肯·拉尔手中解放出来
All of you here are free from Darken Rahl.
没有她的帮助我战胜不了他
I couldn't have defeated him without her help.
在你们宣判她死刑的时候
Before you condemn her to death,
我只要求你们听完这个故事
I only ask that you listen to the story
她是如何变成这样的
Of how she became what she is.
痛苦使者不是天生的 是被逼就范的
Mord-sith are not born, they are broken.
每个使者原来都是无邪的小女孩
Every one of them starts out as an innocent little girl
而卡拉也不例外
And Cara was no different.
格蕾丝 讲讲卡拉被带走的那天的情况
Grace, tell us about the day Cara was taken.
我们和爸爸一起去钓鱼
We were fishing with our father.
我...我那时十二岁
I-i was 12.
卡拉那时九岁
Cara was 9.
我抓到一只 我抓到一只
I got one, I got one.
好的 我告诉你们怎么把它拉上来
All right, let me show you how to haul it in
这样它就跑不了了
So you won't lose it.
看
Look!
这是什么鱼啊 爸爸
What kind of fish is it, father?
我也不清楚 你觉得呢卡拉
I'm not sure. what do you think, cara?
这是鱼宝宝
It's a baby fish.
那我们把它放回水里让它长大吧
You think we should put it back in the water so it can grow up?
她那时候是那样的善良
She was so sweet.
甚至无法杀死一条小鱼
She couldn't even kill a fish.
然后发生了什么事
And then what happened?
他们来了
They came.
爸爸
Father!
爸爸
Father!
卡拉
Cara!
卡拉
Cara!
那就是我最后一次见到我的妹妹
That was the last time I saw my sister.
几天以后 他们又回来抓走了我的父亲
A few days later, they came back and took our father.
我一直都不知道为什么
I never understood why.
没有一天我不想起我的家人
Not a day goes by that I don't think
并思念着他们
Of my family and miss them.
如果我的父亲还活着
That my father could have lived
他都能看到他的孙子们了
To have seen his grandchildren,
带他们去钓鱼
Take them fishing.
他不是你想象的那种善良 贴心的人
He wasn't the kind, caring man you think he was.
他是个懦弱 自私
He was a gutless, selfish,
可怜软弱的混♥蛋♥
Pathetically weak bastard.
你怎么能这样说呢
How can you say such things?
因为这是事实
Because it's the truth.
他活该那种下场
He deserved what he got.
他们...
Did they--?
他们杀了他
Did they kill him?
不
No.
我杀的
I did.
她在自夸杀死自己的父亲
She is boasting about murdering her own father.
你们还想听什么
What more do you need to hear?
他为什么这么做
Why she did it.
痛苦使者对她做了什么
What the Mord-Sith did to make her do it,
因为一个天真无邪的小姑娘
Because an innocent little girl doesn't just turn
不可能无缘无故的变成冷血杀手
Into a killer for no reason.
忏悔圣母
Mother confessor,
您让这里的人♥民♥重新经历痛苦的记忆
You are forcing the people of this town to relive terrible days.
这又是为了什么
And for what purpose?
为了让她嘲弄我们
So she can mock us?
那是假面的高傲 她在掩饰她真正的感受
It's false pride, she's covering how she really feels,
我确信
I'm sure of it.
没人强迫他们坐在那里听
No one has to sit and listen If they don't want to.
听证会继续
The hearing will continue.
-多谢 -他是对的 理查德
- Thank you. - He's right, Richard.
你正在让这里的人♥民♥
You're putting the people of this town
经历又一次心灵的阵痛
Through a great deal of heartache.
我希望这值得
I hope it's worth it.
我曾经被痛苦使者抓到并拷打
I was once captured and tortured by the Mord-Sith.
这就是他们拷打我用的
And this is what they tormented me with,
安吉魔棒
The agiel.
这会带来无法想象的痛苦
It causes unimaginable pain.
我能承受住它带来的痛苦 是因为经历过
I can only hold it because I was tortured with one.
这个大厅里有没有人
Is there anyone in the hall
勇敢到可以感受一下
Brave enough to feel its effects?
我愿意
I will.
斯瑞尔
Sirian.
我必须警告你
I have to warn you,
那种痛苦
This is going to hurt worse than anything
是无法比拟的
You've ever felt in your life.
你只会证明痛苦使者是怎样的一群禽兽
You'll only be proving what beasts the Mord-Sith are.
他们用这个训练卡拉
They used this on Cara to train her.
而她只是个九岁的小女孩
And she was a 9-year-old girl.
告诉我你刚被抓到时发生了什么
Tell us what happened when you were first captured.
我被教导要坚强坚韧
I was taught strength and endurance.
求求你 我要妈妈
Please. I want my mother.
我醒过来的时候
When I was awake,
我被用安吉魔棒拷打
I was beaten with the agiel,
而我要睡觉的时候
And when I tried to sleep,
老鼠啃咬我的手指和脚趾
The rats gnawed on my fingers and toes.
就算当我蜷在一起睡觉的时候
Even when I slept in a ball,
它们还是会咬我的耳朵
They'd feast on my ears.
这持续了多久
How long did that go on?
没多久
Not very.
痛苦使者给了我个机会
The Mord-Sith gave me the opportunity
去杀死折磨我的人
To kill my tormentors.
你并不是必须去忍♥受这些小畜生 卡拉
You don't have to suffer these little beasts any longer, Cara.
如果你想要摆脱他们
If you wanna get rid of them,
你只要杀了它们就行了
All you have to do is kill them.
我不想杀生
I don't wanna kill anything.
那宁愿它们杀死你吗
Would you rather they kill you?
仔细听好了 卡拉
Then listen to me carefully, Cara.
在这个世界里 除了杀戮就是被杀
In this world, it is kill or be killed.
如果你想被一点一点的咬死
If you want to die the death of a thousand little nibbles,
那是你的选择
That is your decision to make,
但如果你觉得你的生命比老鼠重要
But if you consider your life more important than a rat's,
那你就必须杀死他们
Then you must kill them.
这花了我点儿时间去鼓起勇气
It took me some time to find the courage
去承受安吉魔棒的痛苦...
To learn to withstand the pain of the agiel...
...但是最后
...but in the end,
牢房♥里的每一只老鼠都被我杀死了
I killed every rat in that cell.
卡拉 没人怪你杀死那些老鼠
Cara, no one can blame you for killing the rats.
那种情况下 大多数人都会这样做
Under those circumstances, who wouldn't get rid of them?
但是为什么要杀父呢
But your own father?
他们做了什么让你能杀父呢
What did they do to make you kill him?
他们没有强迫我
They didn't force me to do it.
他们给了我荣耀
They gave me the honor.
卡拉
Cara.
看看谁来看你了
Look who's come to see you.
爸爸 求你了 带我离开这里
Father! please, take me away from here.
不是的 卡拉 他不是来救你的
No, no, cara. he didn't come to rescue you.
他把你姐姐卖♥♥给我们了
He came to sell your sister to us.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表