剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
It may not be too late.
所幸时间还来得及
No!
不
Richard, we've done it.
理查德 我们成功了
Welcome back from the dead, Nicci.
欢迎复活 妮茜
I have great plans for you,
我会好好招待你的
now that it appears my brother has defeated the Keeper.
现在看来 我弟弟已经击败了守护者
But first,
但是首先
I'm going to draw you a nice, warm bath.
我会让你泡个舒适的热水澡
The finger of keeper, it's gone.
守护者的手印 消失了
Because we defeated him.
因为我们击败了他
Richard, I am so sorry.
理查德 我真的很抱歉
There's nothing to be sorry for.
没什么需要抱歉的
I killed you.
我竟然杀了你
I tried to confess you.
还试图忏悔你
It didn't work.
可是没有奏效
How is that possible? For the same reason
那怎么可能 正如
you were brought out of the Con Dar when Richard died.
理查德之死将你从血之怒中唤醒
For the same reason that your tears formed a new stone.
而你的眼泪又铸就了新的泪之石一样
Because there is no magic in all the world more powerful
这都是因为 世间没有一种魔法能抵过
than the love you and Richard have for each other.
你们之间至死不渝的娓娓深情
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表