剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
If you help me get them all into the cell,
如果你能帮我把他们全骗进来
I can take them.
我可以搞定他们
That's impossible.
不可能的
Women are forbidden to take up arms.
女人是禁止使用武力的
It's the law.
这是法律
Luncheon is served, Your Highness.
殿下 请享用午宴
Thank you.
谢谢
Why did you thank him?
你为什么要谢他
Why did you look down like that?
为什么要看着地面
Because I'm no longer the reigning monarch,
因为我不再是执政君主
and by the Law of Right and Good
而大善至高法典中规定
only the reigning monarch can look into the countenance of a man.
只有执政君主才可以直视男人的面容
Arla, does the Law of Right and Good command you to die?
阿尔拉 大善至高法典有命令要你死吗
The law says that if a woman disobeys her husband
法典规定如果一个女人不服从她的丈夫
she will wander forever in the Underworld,
她就会在冥界永世徘徊
without family or friends, utterly alone.
没有亲朋好友 孤单一人
But if she dies in accord with the law,
可如果她被依法处死
she will be reunited with her loved ones,
她就可以和亲友再次团聚
in eternal peace.
得永世之祥和
With grace, Cara. Grace.
要优雅 卡拉 优雅
The gavotte is a courtly dance,
加伏特是宫廷舞蹈
not a military march.
不是打仗行军
Turning out, and--
向外 然后
Turning out, not in.
是向外 不是向内
Why am I still in this room?
为什么我要在这儿等着
Because if you go nosing about the Margrave's palace
如果你没有侯爵的许可而在他的宫殿
without his permission
到处乱逛
you'll be stopped by the first guard who sees you.
守卫一旦看见就会阻止你
We're to wait until the Margrave summons us.
我们要等到侯爵传唤我们
As I was saying.
说曹操曹操就到
Who is it?
请问哪位
It is I, the Margrave's herald.
是我 侯爵的传令官
Forgive my intrusion.
恕在下打扰
The Margrave has requested the princess' presence
侯爵想请公主到
in the throne room.
觐见室一见
Inform the Margrave we shall come at once.
请通报侯爵 我们立即就到
Of course, duchess.
当然 公爵夫人
If you will inform the princess that she is looking lovely.
请通报公主 她十分美丽
Uh, as-- As is her aunt.
和 和她姑母一样美丽
Who has brought to the stone confines of Rothenberg
她为冷冰冰的罗腾堡
a welcome breath of elegance and grace.
带来了优雅与高贵的气息
In order to comply with the Margrave's request,
为了遵从侯爵的命令
the princess must complete her toilette.
公主需要梳妆打扮一下
I think you have an admirer.
看来你有追求者了
Is there any reason why I shouldn't?
难道不行吗
Your Majesty, may I ask you a favor?
殿下 我有一事相求
You have only to name it.
说来听听
I've always dreamed of seeing the wonders
我一直渴望见识一下
of the Palace of Rothenberg.
传奇的罗腾堡宫殿
Would it be all right if I did some exploring?
您介意我四处转转吗
Herald. Give Prince Roderick the royal tour.
传令官 带罗德里克王子参观一下
And see that you stay close by his side.
一定要随侍左右
We wouldn't want our guest losing his way.
以防我们的客人不小心迷路
And this is the very spot that the Duke of Aspasia
阿帕夏公爵就是在这里
was murdered in cold blood by his mad nephew Hamling.
被他的侄子汉姆林残忍♥杀害的
Fascinating.
太棒了
You can see traces of his blood on the keystone of that arch.
你可以看到拱门上还沾着他的血
Oh, madam, you've dropped your handkerchief.
女士 您的手帕掉了
I believe that was an invitation, sir.
我认为那是一个邀请
Of course, an invitation.
当然 一个邀请
So the stories are true, Your Highness?
那么传闻是真的了 殿下
A thousand conquests to your name?
您征服了一千名女性
Well, who keeps count, really.
当然 谁会特意去数呢
Whatever the numbers may be,
不论数量有多少
perhaps you're in a position to offer me some advice?
或许您能给我提些建议
In, uh, a matter of the heart.
关于如何讨女人的欢心
Would the object of your affection happen be my aunt, sir?
你的梦中女神就是我姑母吧
I've been alone in this palace for a long time.
我在这个城♥堡♥里孤独太久了
I could put in a word for you,
我可以替你传话
if you'll do me a favor in return.
但你要帮我一个忙
Anything, sir.
尽管吩咐 殿下
I'm building a dungeon back in Thryce,
我正准备在瑟瑞斯建一座地牢
and I've heard there's nothing equal
而且我听说你们这里
to the one you've got here.
有世上最棒的地牢
I'd love to have a look at it, maybe get some ideas.
我希望参观一下 找找灵感
Alas, that is one favor I am forbidden to grant.
这个 我实在无法帮您
You see, the entire north wing,
城♥堡♥的整个北翼
which houses the dungeon,
也就是地牢所在的部分
is off limits to visitors.
都是禁止外人入内的
Well, unfortunately, my aunt's petticoats
那可真遗憾 你永远也无法
will be off limits to you, sir.
和我姑母良宵一度
The stones for the dungeon
地牢的石料
were dragged by oxen from the quarry at Rivington.
是用牛从利文顿采石场拉回来的
These are the famous Gates of Misery.
这些正是著名的痛苦之门
Each of the panels weighs 27 imperial tons.
每个门板足有二十七吨♥重
My interest in the dungeon isn't strictly architectural.
我关心的不仅仅是地牢的建筑
Of all the women whose delights I have sampled,
在我见过的无数美女中
the one I've wanted most...
最让我垂涎的就是
...the Mother Confessor,
忏悔圣母
has always been too dangerous to touch.
接近她实在太危险了
But now, if the rumors are true,
但现在 如果传言属实
she's within my reach,
她没有任何魔法
in a place where her magic has no power.
我可将她玩弄于股掌之间了
If you were to get me passed those gates,
如果你能让我进去
I would do more than put in a word for you with my aunt.
我不光会在姑母面前替你美言
I could virtually assure you of success.
还能保证你一定成功
The only key to the dungeon
地牢唯一的钥匙
is in the Margrave's personal possession.
在侯爵手里
And at the moment, nobody is allowed
而且现在 谁都不能
through the Gates of Misery.
通过痛苦之门
Not even the jailers guarding the prisoners
就连在里面看守犯人的狱卒
in the cells will be allowed out of the dungeon until-
都不许通过 除非
Until what?
除非什么
Forgive me, sir.
请您谅解 殿下
I believe it is time we returned to the throne room.
我们该回觐见室了
Your palace is stunning, O Margrave serene.
噢 尊贵的侯爵 您的宫殿堂皇富丽
The gardens the loveliest I've ever seen.
美丽的花♥园♥ 无与伦比
The lilies, the roses, the hyacinths blue,
百合 玫瑰 蓝风信子
all gather their beauty
争奇斗艳
in tribute to you.
讨您欢喜
Clean that up at once!
快点收拾好
Servants these days are hopeless, my liege.
殿下 现在的仆人令人失望
One feels in one's house as if under siege.
就像兵临城下慌慌张张
Too true, countess.
太对了 女伯爵
In my father's day, people knew their place.
在我父亲的时代 人们尽忠职守
There was such a thing as discipline.
有错就罚 从不姑息
When my servants drop things, or grumble, or whine,
若我的仆人掉东西或抱怨牢骚
it's never too long before they're back in line.
他们不用多久就会重新变好
Tell me how you manage it, princess.
告诉我你是怎么做的 公主殿下
Once, long ago,
很久以前
I was training a slave,
我训练一个奴隶
who endeavored most stubbornly
他却尽力反抗
not to behave.
毫不积极
So I cut off a finger or two with a knife,
所以我用刀切下了一两根手指
and threatened to slaughter his child and his wife.
用他妻儿的生命吓得他唯唯称是
Then I stripped him down naked, and strapped to a horse,
之后将他扒光并捆在马上
I dragged him through miles of bramble and gorse,
穿过几里荆棘 绳子勒紧不放
poured salt in the wounds and rolled him in rubble,
在他的伤口上撒盐并推入碎石堆
and that was the last time he gave any trouble.
他以后就再也没捣鬼
Impressive.
太棒了
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表