剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
是 老大
Yes, my lord.
何方术士竟敢在我的城中建起城♥堡♥
What sorcerer dares to raise a castle in my city?
我可不是什么术士
I'm no sorcerer.
佐德缪斯 最伟大的男巫 真理的探索者
I am zeddicus, greatest of all wizards, seeker of truth,
冬之静地的主人
And high lord and master of Winterhaven.
这家伙死定了 告诉所有人
This man will die. And let it be known
他的朋友就是我的敌人
That any friend of his is an enemy of mine.
哦 达贡 你总是个
Oh, Drago, you always were a man who overestimated
自视过高的男人
What he had in his quiver.
看来你这次要吃不了兜着走了
I'm afraid this time you've met more than your match.
先宰了她
Kill her first.
你们自己选择
The choice is yours.
是加入我的阵营
You can join me on my quest,
或者像他一样的下场
Or you can suffer the same fate.
你们选哪个
Which is it going to be?
明智的选择
A wise choice.
达贡
Drago.
主人
My lord.
-你还活着吗 -没有
- You're alive? - No.
你也死了
And neither are you.
-那这里是... -冥界
- Then this place-- - the underworld.
你很好的侍奉了我 达贡
You served me well in life, drago.
我竭尽全力了 拉尔王
I did my best, Lord Rahl.
我会奖赏你守护者的祭献
And I will reward you with the offer from the keeper
-杀戮换生命 -主人
- Kill and live.- My lord?
每多活一天
One more day of life
你就祭献给守护者一条人命
For every soul you deliver to the keeper.
我感激的接受 拉尔王
I gratefully accept, Lord Rahl.
我会挖出佐德缪斯的心
And I will begin by ripping out the heart
去喂我的狗
Of zeddicus zu'l zorander and feeding it to my dogs.
巫师佐德缪斯
Zorander the wizard?
是的 巫师 现在也是真理探索者了
Yes, wizard, and now seeker of truth.
真理探索者
Seeker of truth?
是的 主子 他认命了自己
Yes, my lord. He named himself.
前任探索者 还有忏悔者之母呢
The former seeker, and the mother confessor,
-他们在一起吗 -我没看到
- Are they with him? -Not that I saw.
但是当我送巫师下黄泉时
But when I send the wizard to the keeper,
您可以自己问他
You can ask him yourself.
真可惜 一个一流巫师
Unfortunately, a wizard of the first order
没那么容易收拾的
Is not so easy to kill,
就好像你看到的
As you yourself discovered.
但是别担心 你的仇会报的
But don't worry, your death will be avenged.
停
Halt!
这就是裂缝
So this is a rift
冥界与人界之间的
Between the underworld and the land of the living?
是的 巫师 众多中的一个 遍布乡村
Yes, wizard. One of many, all over the countryside.
听见了吗 守护者
Do you hear me, keeper?
你的计划终将失败
Your plans will come to nothing,
而我 佐德缪斯 最伟大的巫师
For I, Zeddicus, greatest of all wizards,
冬之静地的主人
High lord and master of winterhaven,
真理的探索者 裂缝的封印者
Seeker of the truth, and sealer of the rift,
会永远的将你囚禁封锁
Will lock you in your prison for all eternity.
她死了
She's dead.
我的爱人 我会将你带回来的
My love, I will bring you back.
赛琳达
Salindra.
赛琳达
Salindra.
拉尔王
Lord Rahl.
不要害怕
Don't be frightened.
已经太晚了 恐惧对你没有任何好处
It's much too late for fear to do you any good.
你想把我怎么样
What are you going to do to me?
那就看你的了
That would be up to you.
如果你喜欢 我可以给你第二次生命
If you like, I could give you a second life.
-什么条件 -一个小条件而已
- At what price? - Only small one.
只要把巫师带到冥界
Simply deliver the wizard to the underworld,
还有真理之剑和罗盘
Along with the sword of truth and the compass.
你要用他们干什么
What do you need them for?
你没听说吗
Haven't you heard?
守护者要燃起战火
The keeper is fighting a war
征服生者的世界
To conquer the world of the living
而他需要你的帮助
And he needs your help.
他能信得过你吗
Can he count on you?
难道就没有其他的条件吗
Isn't there some other price I could pay?
别告诉我你和他相爱了
Don't tell me you've fallen in love with him.
他是个不错的男人 他对我很好
He's a nice fellow. He's been kind to me.
他们都对你很好
They're all nice fellows to you,
只要他们口袋里有钱
As long as they have a little gold in their pocket.
再者说了
On the other hand,
欢迎你留在冥界 和我们一起
You're welcome to stay here with us in the underworld.
守护者对陷入情网的人
The keeper maintains a very special chamber of torments
会"关爱有加"的
For those who traffic in love.
问你自己 巫师的命值得你这样牺牲吗
Ask yourself, what is the life of one wizard?
赛琳达
Come, Salindra.
你是个很实际的姑娘
You're a practical girl.
她没体温了 活不过来了
She's getting cold. She's not coming back.
有些事谁也做不到
There are some this nobody can do.
即使是你 伟大的巫师
Not even you, great wizard.
不 我是万能的
No. There's nothing I can't do.
美人 我把你救活了
My beauty. I've brought you back.
佐德缪斯
Zeddicus.
我怎么在这里 我拒绝了
What am I doing here? I said no.
怎么了
What do you mean?
达肯·拉尔说如果我背叛你就能回来
Oh, Darken Rahl told me I could come back life
但我拒绝了
If I turned against you, but I refused.
他要让我下油锅
He was about to throw me in the pit.
你想象不到那有多可怕
You can't imagine how horrible it was...
突然我就看见你了
And then suddenly I was looking up at you.
你救了我
You brought me back.
是的
Yes.
我不会要你再离开了
And I'll never let you go again
注意 我是佐德 最伟大的巫师
Behold, I am Zeddicus, greatest of all wizards,
冬之静地的主人
High lord and master of Winterhaven
裂缝封印者 真理探索者
Sealer of the rift, seeker of truth,
战胜死亡 挽救生命的人
Defeater of death and restorer of life!
那是佐德
That's Zedd?
就是他
Yes, that's Zedd.
他指定自己为探索者了
He's named himselfhe seeker?
这下悲剧了
This is a catastrophe.
我去找泪之石时
When I have found the Stone Of Tears,
我会将死亡逐出人间
I will banish death from this world.
解除咒语
Undo the spell.
太危险了
No. It's too dangerous.
他的魔法很厉害
His magic's too powerful
除非你制♥服♥他 我是不会去的
I'm not going out there until you subdue him.
留你在这
And leave you here?
我一转身
To do whatever it is you please with Richard and Kahlan
你就对理查德和卡兰下手
The second my back is turned?
不
I don't think so.
那我们有麻烦了
Then we have a problem.
如果你不去
If you don't start moving,
你就有更大的麻烦
You're going to have a bigger problem.
不 不能让任何人有危险
No. Need to do this without putting anybody in danger.
怎么办
How?
休塔消除他的记忆后
When Shota took away his memories,
他失去了一切习得的能力
He lost everything in learned life.
智慧 判断力 前瞻力
Wisdom, judgment, knowing about consequences.
别忘了还有谦虚
Don't forget about humility
他真是一点不谦虚
Of which he has precious little to start with.
以为比守护者的能力还强
He thinks he's more powerful than the keeper
以为自己就是王
He's turned himself into a king.
甚至还找了个王后
He's even found himself a queen.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表