剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
她会告诉我要活下去
She'd tell me to keep living.
她会说世界上一定还有生命存在着
She'd say there could still be life somewhere in the world.
睁眼看看 理查德
Look around, Richard.
人界已经没有一丝生气
There's nothing left in the World of the Living.
你在说谎
You're lying.
如果你说谎 就说明你不是真的卡兰
And if you're lying, you're not real.
所有的一切都是假的
None of this is real.
我得走了
I have to go.
不
No!
里奥
Leo!
你不知道我见到你有多高兴
You don't know how happy I am to see you.
卡拉
Cara?
你能给他生命之息吗
Can you give him the Breath of Life?
不能
No.
他已经无药可救了
His body is beyond saving.
里奥为了救忏悔圣母
Leo gave his life
献出了自己的生命
for the Mother Confessor.
这一切的一切
In this and in every way,
他将荣耀注入这个称号♥里
he brought honor to the title
真理探索者
"Seeker of Truth."
我们会永远记得他的英勇
We shall always remember his courage.
我们会永远记得他的名字
We shall never forget his name.
我的确很在乎你
I do care about you.
你需要拿回这个
You're going to need this back.
我们还要继续完成使命
We have a quest to get back to.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表