剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
I need to speak with the two of you.
我想跟你们两个
Alone.
私下谈谈
Zedd, you know anything you can say to me
佐德 我兄长并非外人
you can say in front of my brother.
无需避讳
It's quite all right, Richard.
没关系 理查德
I seem to be making Zeddicus uncomfortable.
看来佐德缪斯对我在场有点介意
I shall attend to your guests.
我去招呼客人
Please.
跟我来
Zedd, what's wrong?
佐德 怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Five minutes ago, we were standing in a forest
五分钟前 我们还身处
a thousand leagues from here,
距此千里之遥的一片森林里
and now suddenly we're in the People's Palace.
而突然之间 我们竟到了人♥民♥圣殿
And where's Cara?
还有 卡拉在哪儿
Who's Cara?
卡拉是谁
Sharp tongue, red leather,
她身披红甲 伶牙俐齿
carries two Agiels.
手持一对安吉魔棍
A Mord-Sith.
一个痛苦使者
She's been traveling with us for nearly a year.
她与我们同行已近一年了
Zedd,
佐德
you and I have been at the People's Palace for the past year,
我们去年一直在人♥民♥圣殿
and Kahlan's been in Aydindril, restoring the rule of law.
卡兰则在艾登泽尔重定律法
Maybe someone spelled your memory.
也许有人施法对你的记忆做了手脚
No one spelled my memory.
没人对我的记忆做手脚
I cast a spell on Cara.
我对卡拉施了个法术
But the spell seems to have changed everything.
看来这法术改变了一切
What changes?
有何改变
Well, we weren't at the People's Palace,
我们刚才不在人♥民♥圣殿
We were on a quest to find the Stone of Tears.
我们在寻找泪之石
Why would we be looking for the Stone of Tears?
我们找泪之石所为何用
We need it to repair the veil
我们需要用它来修复
between the Underworld and the Land of the Living.
冥界与人界间的裂缝
It was torn when the Boxes of Orden were destroyed a year ago.
一年前奥登魔盒被破坏后 产生了这种裂缝
The Boxes.
魔盒
They're intact.
居然是完好无缺的
I put them together almost a year ago,
我一年前把它们拼在了一起
on that cliff in West Granthia.
在西格兰西亚的那个悬崖上
Then you have the Power of Orden.
于是你拥有了奥登之力
That's why Rahl is no threat to you.
原来如此 难怪拉尔不足为虑
You bent him to your will.
你让他服从了你的意愿
Do you control everyone?
你控制了所有人吗
No, only those who were a threat to me.
不 只控制了那些对我有威胁的人
Rahl, the Mord-Sith, the Third Battalion.
拉尔 痛苦使者 还有第三军团
It was just as you predicted, Zedd.
正如你所预计的一样 佐德
Orden was tempered by my Confessor's touch.
忏悔圣母的触碰调和了奥登之力
So Richard has been able to use his power wisely and justly.
所以理查德能够英明且公正地使用它
And Orden, in turn,
而且 奥登之力
tempered confession.
也调和了忏悔之力
So Kahlan and I can be together.
所以卡兰和我才能在一起
From my perspective, none of this happened.
据我所知 这些都没有发生
Well, maybe if you tell us how you remember it,
或许说出你所记得的事情经过
we can figure out what's going on.
我们就能弄清究竟是怎么回事了
I remember West Granthia.
我记得西格兰西亚
You put the Boxes together.
你把魔盒拼在了一起
But we were attacked by the Mord-Sith.
但我们遭到了痛苦使者的袭击
Cara led the assault.
是由卡拉带领的
No!
不
But at the last moment, she betrayed her sisters.
但在最后一刻 她背叛了她的姐♥妹♥们♥
No!
不
Rahl grabbed the Sword of Truth...
拉尔拿起了真理之剑
and used it to split the Boxes apart.
并用它劈开了魔盒
And Rahl and the Boxes were destroyed.
拉尔和魔盒同时毁灭了
Zedd,
佐德
there was no Mord-Sith who betrayed her sisters.
根本没有什么背叛姐妹的痛苦使者
And the Boxes obviously didn't explode.
而魔盒也没有爆♥炸♥
Kahlan confessed me the moment I assembled them.
卡兰在我拼合魔盒时忏悔了我
Rahl did try to stop us,
拉尔确实想阻止我们
but he was too late.
但他来得太晚了
No!
不
Stop.
住手
Drop your weapons.
放下武器
On your knees, all of you.
所有人 全部跪下
Yes, My Lord.
遵命 我的主人
Richard, you've done it.
理查德 你成功了
Why would the absence of one Mord-Sith
为什么少了一个痛苦使者
make such a difference?
会有如此大的不同
Cara was Darken Rahl's most able and trusted Sister of the Agiel.
卡拉曾是达肯·拉尔最能干最忠诚的仆人
Maybe without her to lead the attack,
或许没有了她的带领
they couldn't find us in time.
他们就无法及时找到我们
That would have given you the extra moments you needed
或许正是因此 才让你有足够的时间
to acquire the Power of Orden.
获得了奥登之力
So then what happened with this Cara?
那么 这个卡拉后来怎么样了
The spell I cast may have killed her
我施展的法术可能已经杀了她
or erased her from existence itself.
或者让她从这个世上消失了
If this spell was as powerful as it seems,
如果这个法术真有那么强大
maybe it didn't kill her.
或许不会要她的命
Maybe it just undid all the Mord-Sith magic
或许它只是消除了使其成为
that was ever inflicted on her.
痛苦使者的黑暗魔法
Then it wouldn't be just Rahl's sorcery that was undone,
那么我消除的就不仅是拉尔施展的那部分
but the magic used to break her as a child.
还有卡拉在童年时遭受的那部分
She never would have become a Mord-Sith at all.
她根本不会成为一个痛苦使者
She wouldn't have been on the cliff that night to attack.
也就不会那晚在悬崖上攻击我们了
Then if Cara's not dead and she's not Mord-Sith,
如果卡拉没有死 也没变成痛苦使者
then where is she?
那么她在哪里
Sorry to bother you, Richard.
很抱歉打扰您 理查德
But your guests are asking for you.
来宾们很想见您
We'll be right there.
我们马上就出去
I want you to do something for me.
我需要你帮我个忙
Anything.
请您吩咐
I need you to find a young woman.
我要你去找一个年轻的女人
Her name is Cara Mason.
她叫卡拉·梅森
She would have been born in the village of Stowecroft,
应该出生于斯德科弗村
25, 26 summers ago.
大概二十五六岁
I will send a rider to find out if she still lives there,
我会派一名骑手去调查她是否还在那里
and if not, where she might have gone.
如果不在 就查清她去了哪里
Richard,
理查德
I realize with the Power of Orden
我知道你利用奥登之力
you can make Rahl do whatever you want,
可以让拉尔做任何事情
but are you sure it wouldn't have been more prudent
可是如果按预言所说的那样杀掉他
for you to kill him as the Prophecy foretold?
是不是更保险一些呢
Zedd, you know I don't believe in Prophecy.
佐德 你知道我从不相信预言
And as you can see, my brother is more useful to me alive.
如你所见 哥哥活着对我用处更大
He's a trusted advisor and a close friend.
他是我的良师益友
Friend?
益友吗
He's not the same man he was before I used my power on him.
在我施展奥登之力后 他与从前判若两人
It's a new day in D'Hara, Zedd.
达哈拉迎来了新的时代 佐德
I want people to know their ruler isn't vengeful or cruel,
我要让子民们知道 他们的统治者宽厚仁慈
that I believe everyone can do good.
我相信所有人都有善良的一面
I admire your generosity, Richard,
我佩服你的宽容大度 理查德
but the spell may have affected history in ways
但法术肯定在某种程度上改变了历史
we haven't discovered yet.
只是我们还没发觉
And there will be plenty of time to look into that.
我们有大把时间去调查
But we're at a wedding.
但婚礼还没结束
Enjoy the party.
先享受庆典吧
It's time for me to dance with my lovely wife.
是时候跟我的娇妻共舞一曲了
Sister Marianna.
修女玛丽安娜
Kneel before the Keeper.
向守护者行跪拜之礼
The time has come for you to serve me.
是时候为我效劳了
I've been waiting for this moment all my life, master.
主人 这一刻我已等了太久
Something has happened beyond your reckoning.
事态的发展着实出乎意料
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表