剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
杀了她
Kill...her.
不要
No.
你将对我非常有用
You're going to be very useful to me.
放了她
Let her go!
是探索者
The seeker.
和忏悔圣母
And the mother confessor.
杀了男的 活捉女的
Kill him and take her.
把她藏起来
Hide her.
快跑
Run!
-快跑 安娜贝拉 -抓住她
- Run, Annabelle! - Get her!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你从哪儿冒出来的
Where did you come from?
我只是守株待兔
Oh, I just wait around in trees
希望有机会能英雄救美
Hoping to rescue pretty girls.
站得起来吗
Think you can stand?
理查德
Richard!
你是个王子吗
Are you a prince?
有这么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
别追了 我们得去找安娜贝拉
Let them go. We have to get Annabelle.
安娜贝拉 不要
Annabelle, no!
弗林
Flynn.
供您差遣 忏悔者
Command me, confessor.
-他怎么了 -他被忏悔了
- What's wrong with him? - He's been confessed.
不是你的错 你还不能掌控你的超能力
It's not your fault. You can not control your powers yet.
-什么超能力 -你是个忏悔者
- What powers? - You're a confessor.
像我一样
Just like I am.
忏悔者
Confessor?
当你用你的力量触碰别人的时候
When you touch someone with your powers,
他们就会变成你的奴隶
They become a slave to you.
他们会失去自♥由♥的意志
They lose their free will.
是我做的吗
I did that?
我奴役了他吗
I enslaved him?
我很高兴你这么做了
I'm glad you did.
我愿意为你效劳
I want to serve you.
怎么能消除这个魔法
How do I take it away?
你不能
You can't.
在你的余生里他都会听命于你
He'll be confessed to you for the rest of your life.
我当时不知道
I didn't know.
你的父亲没有告诉你
Your father didn't tell you
是因为他害怕你的力量
Because was afraid of your powers.
这就是他把你锁在塔楼上的原因
That's why he kept you locked in a tower.
你和我父亲说过话吗
You talked to my father?
我非常遗憾 安娜贝拉
I'm so sorry, annabelle.
你父亲死了
Yo father is dead.
死了
Dead?
他被人下了毒
He was poisoned.
莎拉杀了他
Tharla killed him.
所以她就可以把我卖♥♥给那个男巫
So she could sell me to that sorcerer.
他想要夺取你的魔力
He wanted to take your magic,
不过别担心
But don't worry,
他不会再靠近你半步
He won't come near you again.
我们会把你带到一个
We're gonna take you to a place
你可以接受训练的地方
Where you can be trained.
-训练 -这样他们就能教你
- Trained? - So they can teach you
怎么控制你的魔力了
How to control your magic,
那么以后类似这种事就不会再发生了
So nothing like this will ever happen again.
够了 你吓到她了
Stop. You're scaring her.
她刚刚得知了她父亲的死讯
She just found out her father died.
她需要先安下心来
She needs to know everything's all right,
我不会让你有什么闪失的
I won't let anythig bad happen to you.
永远不会
Ever.
安娜贝拉
Annabelle,
你拥有与众不同绝无仅有的天赋
You have a very rare and special gift.
如果你让我教导你的话
If I can teach you bout it,
如果你和我们一起上路的话
If you come with us..
没事的
It's all right.
他们都是好人
They're good people.
他去哪儿我就去哪儿
I'll go wherever he goes.
走吧
Come on.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 女士
Pardon me, madam.
你和你的安吉魔棒
You and your agiels
在这儿可一点儿都不受欢迎
Don't exactly inspire a warm welcome.
你该知道
I've learned
讨喜不见得实用
It's more useful to be feared than liked.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你能告诉我们帕莫拉修道院在哪儿吗
Could you tell us where we could find the cloister of pamorah?
在哨山那边 城市的东面
In the sentinelhills, east of the city.
但是我是不会去的
But I wouldn't go now.
你可不想在这里走夜路的
You don't wanna on the road after nightfall
等下 先生 为什么
w-wait, sir, w-why?
感谢你能接见我 祭司
Thank you for seeing me, miss priess.
你以前看到过这个符号♥么
Have you seen this symbol before?
符咒写在羊皮纸上是没用的
The parchment will do you no good.
古墓只能被
The tomb must be opened by the one
手上印有符咒的人打开
who bear the rune on his hand.
什么古墓
What tomb?
曾几何时
In times past,
古墓是大量朝拜者的聚集地
the tomb was the site of many a pilgrimage.
传说中泪之石被埋在那里
Legend has it the stone of tears was buried there.
达肯·拉尔派他的人去帕莫拉打开墓门
Darken rahl sent his men to pamorah to open the tome
他们试了所有办法
they tried everything,
但是没有人能够进去
but no one could get Inside
没有符文是不行的
without the rune.
拉尔相信携带符文之人
Rahl believed the bearer of the rune
总有一天会出现
would arrive one day,
所以他在古墓的周围安排了警卫
so he stationed elite guard around the tomb.
拉尔王死后 村民们奋起反击杀了警卫
After rahl fell, the villagers rose and kill then
所有的达哈拉人
every last d'haran.
但是他们死而复生
But they came back from the dead.
变成了虫蛉
Banelings
原来这就是附近的人所害怕的
that what everyone aroun here is afraid of.
他们接受了守护者邪恶的条件
They accepted the keeper's twisted bargain.
为留在人界而杀生
Killing to stay alive.
他们依然在等待着
They're still waiting
那手中印有符文之人
for the bearer of the rune to arrive.
确保没人能够得到泪之石
To make sure no on gets the tone.
古墓在哪里
Where is this tomb?
在一个墓地里 在南边
In a cemetery, to the south.
但是靠近那里就意味着死亡
But going anywhere near it means certain death.
我好奇弗林的家人在哪
I wonder where flynn's family is?
我从没问过他
I never asked him
这事不怪你
it's not your fault this hapned.
我们把他带在身边是因为我们需要他
We took him with us because we needed him.
而他的下半生只能绝望的想念着
Now he'll spend the rest of his life desperately longing
一个他永远也见不到的人
for someone he'll never see again.
也许在帕莫拉之后...
Well, maybe after pamorah-
不
No.
不行
No.
弗林会妨碍我们的
Flynn will be a distraction.
我这一生 都想要见识见识世界
My whole life, I wanted to see the world
而现在我出来了
and now that I'm out her
我却无法理解这个世界
I don't understand any of it.
我会教你的
I'll teach you.
卡兰说我要去一个
Kahlan says I have to go to a place
叫做艾登泽尔的方进行训练
call Aydindril to be trained.
-我和你一起去 -她说你不能去
- I'll come with you - she says you can't.
因为你还有更重要的事情去做
That you have something more imptan to do
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表