剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Richard, maybe this was their plan all along.
把你引进埋伏
Lure you into an ambush...
因为她们知道你肯定会来救孩子们
Because they knew you would do anything to save the children.
是啊 探索者的好心肠
Yes, the seeker's kind-heartedness...
可是众所周知的
Is legendary.
水淹进了洞总得有地方排出来
If water flows into the cave it has to flow out somewhere.
是有个蓄水层 连接着沼泽地
There's an aquifer that empties into the marsh.
但是大小不够我们爬过去
But it's barely big enough to crawl through,
况且任何想从那出去的人都会碰上
And anybody who tried would be greeted...
痛苦使者 一旦他们爬到头
By Mord-Sith as soon as they came through the other side.
我们能把大部分的痛苦使者引出洞
We can draw most of the Mord-Sith out of the cave...
只要我们发动攻击
If we stage an attack through the canyon.
理查德 这正是她们想要的
Richard, that's exactly what they want.
那我们就投其所好
That's what we'll give them,
同时你就可以通过蓄水层去救孩子们
While you go through the aquifer and rescue the girls.
你来给她带路
You'll show her the way.
任何想要杀进峡谷的人
Anybody who marches into that canyon...
都会寡不敌众 然后被捉住
...will be outnumbered and pinned down.
最终会被屠♥杀♥
They'll be slaughtered.
死亡对于我们来说无足轻重 拉尔王
Death means nothing to us, lord Rahl.
一切听从你的指挥
We will do whatever you command.
你好啊 佐德缪斯
Hello, Zeddicus.
是什么风把尊贵的休塔吹来了
What brings the great Shota so far from Agaden reach?
当然是因为佐德缪斯了
The great Zeddicus, what else?
只是纯粹朋友间的拜访吗
A personal visit to an old friend?
如果你是寻求答案 那我无可奉告
If you're looking for answers, I don't have any yet.
我正朝着艾登泽尔去寻找答案
I'm on my way to Aydindril in search of them.
我已经预见
I've already had a vision...
你在艾登泽尔能找到什么样的答案
Of exactly what you will discover in Aydindril.
圣龙的第七抄本里有段文章
A passage in the seventh codex of sandragon...
将会指引你到
Will direct you to the hiding place...
泪之石的藏身之处
Of the stone of tears.
这个消息真是太好了
I couldn't have hoped for better news.
快告诉我内容 我好转告探索者
Tell me what the passage says so I can relay it to the seeker.
是啊 我们都仰赖探索者
Yes, we're all relying on the seeker.
但不是理查德·拉尔
But not Richard Rahl.
预言书上明确写到
It is written in the halls of prophecy...
理查德·拉尔
That Richard Rahl will fail...
无法打败看守者
In his quest to defeat the keeper.
理查德不相信预言书
Richard puts no faith in prophecy.
他会打败看守者 正如他打败了达肯·拉尔
He will defeat the keeper just as he defeated darken Rahl.
他是打败了达肯·拉尔
Yes, he did defeat darken Rahl...
正如预言书上说的
Exactly as the prophecies predicted.
但是这一次预言书说 他会失败
But now the prophecy says he will fail.
你不能选择
You can't pick or choose...
你要相信哪一条预言 佐德缪斯
Which prophecies you want to believe in, Zeddicus.
那难道要我举手投降
So I should throw up my hands, give up?
不 预言被分成两部分
No, the prophecy is forked.
不 预言是假的 是可以避免的
No, the Prophecy is forked. It can be avoided.
但如果要拯救人界
But if the World of the Living is to be saved,
你必须重新任命一个探索者
You must name a new seeker.
这又是什么把戏
What kind of trick is this?
理查德是唯一的真正的探索者
Richard is the one true seeker.
你现在是以巫师的身份在说话吗
Are you speaking now as a Wizard of the First Order?
还是以他祖父的身份
Or as his grandfather.
三个征兆将在你面前显现
Three signs will come before you.
一 理查德会拒绝给予他权利的事
First, Richard would deny that which give him power.
二 他会接纳一个穿红衣的人
Second, he would embrace the one in red.
三 他会得到将毁灭一切生灵之人的印记
And finally, he would bear the mark of the one who would destroy all of life.
当你看过这三个征兆
When you've seen these three signs,
你会就明白我说的是事实
You will know that I've spoken the truth.
如果你仍不相信 继续做了你该做的
And if you do not then, do what must be done,
那看守者就会取得胜利
The keeper will win.
而人界就会被死亡♥国♥度所吞噬了
And the World of the Living will be devoured by the Realm of Death.
探索者在哪里
Where's the seeker?
新拉尔陛下已经把你们抛弃了吗
Has your new Lord Rahl abandoned you already?
把女孩们还回来 我们就让你们走
Give us the girls, and we'll let you leave.
今天将死在这里的 是你和你的部下
It is you and your man who will die here today.
停
Halt.
叛徒
Traitors!
格杀勿论
Slaughter them all !
为达哈拉和拉尔陛下而战
For D'haran and Lord Rahl!
走这边
This way.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
我不知道你做了什么让理查德相信你
I don't know exactly what you did to make Richard trust you.
但如果你是在耍花招 他会杀了你
But if this is some sort of trick, he will kill you.
姐♥妹♥们♥好
Hello, sisters.
我给你们带了个奖品
I brought you a prize.
忏悔圣母
The mother confessor.
卡兰 我就知道你会来
Kahlan, I knew you would come.
我们得走了 快
We have to go, fast.
帮我把她们带离这里
Help me get them out of here.
我不是为了孩子而来的
I didn't come for the children.
这是属于我的
This belongs to me.
谢谢你 探索者
Thank you, seeker.
我无法想象 如果你们没在这里会怎样
I shudder to think of what would happen if you weren't here.
你还该感谢这些人
You should thank these men too.
他们并肩战斗 才救了蕾切尔和其他女孩
They fought tougher, to help save Rachel and the other girls.
为拉尔陛下而死是我的荣耀
It would have been an honor to die for Lord Rahl.
我们是为探索者而战 不是拉尔陛下
My men and I fight for the Seeker. Not Lord Rahl.
战争是冷血的
War is easy.
和平才会让人动情
It's peace that will break your heart.
佐德 你怎么这么快就回来了
Zedd, why are you back so soon?
我碰到了咱们的老朋友休塔
I ran into our old friend Shota.
她想干什么
What did she want?
佐德 出了什么事吗
Zedd, is something wrong?
快跑
Run!
你想扯下别人的脑袋吗
You wanna rip somebody's head off?
冲我来吧
Take mine.
佐德 快
Unh! Zedd, now!
"去搜乌里克修道院的院长吧"
"Seek out the abbot of the Cloister of Ulrich..."
"因为他一直将泪之石的秘密藏在心里"
"For he keeps the secret of the stone close to his heart."
这些是法典中的记录
These are the words written in Codex.
乌里克在与人♥民♥圣殿相反的方向
Ulrich is in the opposite direction for the People's Palace.,
我不会去人♥民♥圣殿的
I'm not going to the People's Palace.
-但我以为... -我不该去接受王位
- But I thought... - And that claim is wrong.
你在拒绝那将给予你权利的事
You are denying that which would give you power.
现在重要的是找到泪之石补上裂痕
What's important now is finding the Stone of Tears and closing the rift.
理查德 找到那石头好比大海捞针
Richard, the stone is a very small object in a very large world.
想想看吧 掌控了达哈拉的军队后
Think of how much more grand you could
你将会多么强大
Cover with the army of D'haran under your command.
就算军队能帮助我们
Even if an army could help us,
我要杀多少人才能够联合达哈拉的军队
How many would I have to kill to unite the D'harans?
看守者正在变强 我们要多久才能成功
How long would it take while the keeper grow stronger?
成千上万人看着他们的兄弟骨肉死去
And think of the thousands of who saw their brothers and sons die,
为了拉尔家的人而战斗
Fighting the House of Rahl.
如果我自诩为他们鄙视的暴君
Would they follow me
他们还会跟从我吗
If I claim the title of the tyrant they despised?
我岂不是成为了败在自己手下的敌人
Or would I become the same enemy I just defeated.
你可以做的不同以往
You could do things differently.
今天 你说服了敌人与我们并肩战斗
Today, you convinced enemies to fight side by side.
几人而已 其他跟从拉尔的人仍然想杀我
A few men, against other followers of Rahl who still wanted to kill me.
如果是因为相同的信仰才跟从我的话
If people want to follow me because they believe what I'm fighting for,
我会领导他们
I'll lead them.
但我不会自封为王
But I'm not crowning myself king.
我不是陛下 伙计
I'm not lord, bro.
我是理查德·塞弗
I'm Richard Cypher.
我是探索者
I'm a seeker.
而你 是忏悔圣母
And you are the Mother Confessor.
我和佐德会看着你平安到达艾登泽尔的
Zedd and I will see you safely to Aydindril,
然后我们会去寻找泪之石
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表