剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
如果屠♥杀♥者真的死而复生了
If this butcher's escaped from the grave,
我倒要亲自一探究竟
I'd like to see it for myself.
有人把他挖出来了
Someone dug him up.
不是的
No.
是他自己爬出来的
He clawed his way out.
看来安葬的其他达哈拉人也一样
So did the rest of the D'harans we buried.
你说会不会是看守者在捣鬼
Could this be the work of the keeper?
或者是达肯·拉尔
Darken Rahl?
都有可能
It's possible.
还有谁能有起死回生的能力
Who else could bring the dead back to life?
痛苦使者
The Mord-Sith.
卡拉现在和我们一伙
Cara's with us now.
难道她这么千辛万苦和我们一起
Why would she come all this way to resurrect some D'harans
就是为了复活几个达哈拉士兵吗
With the breath of life?
她为拉尔效忠数年
She served Rahl and fought side-by-side
更与他并肩作战多年
With the D'harans for years.
但是卡拉帮我消灭了拉尔
Cara helped me defeat Rahl.
也许我们应该相信她
That should earn her some trust.
不管是谁搞鬼 怎么做到的
Whoever did this, however it happened,
看来我们麻烦大了
We have a big problem.
怎么杀得了一些已经死了的东西呢
How do you kill something that's already dead?
那就得先找到他们
We have to find them first.
-我不是来伤害你们的 -你是谁
- I'm not here to harm you. - Who are you?
我是亨利院长
I am abbot Henry.
达哈拉们告诉我们你已经被绞死了
The D'harans told us that you had been hung.
达哈拉们处决我之后
After the D'harans executed me,
我在冥界醒来
I awoke in the underworld.
在一个无法想像的苦难的深渊中
In a pit of unimaginable suffering,
达肯·拉尔亲自接见了我
I was greeted by Darken Rahl himself.
拉尔
Rahl?
他说看守者想跟我做一个交易
He told me that the keeper wished to make me an offer.
他会让我回到人界的土地上
He would allow me to return to the Land of the Living,
但他提出了一个可怕的要求
But he demanded an awful price.
作为让我复活的交换条件
In exchange for letting me live again,
我必须同意为看守者杀人
I had to agree to kill for the keeper.
他把你变成了虫蛉
He made you a baneling.
虫蛉是已死的灵魂
Banelings are dead souls
他们自私的通过交易得到第二次生命
Who selfishly bargain for a second life
作为条件他们要杀害别人
In exchange for killing others.
-我还以为他们只是传说 -我也以为
- I thought they were just a legend.- So did I,
但看起来看守者正利用这个屏障的裂缝
But it seems the keeper is using the tear in the veil
给死人一个
To give the dead a chance
重返人界的机会
To return to the world of the living.
我猜屠♥杀♥者和他的手下接受了这个条件
I guess the butcher and his men accepted his offer.
这么说来 任何人死后都可以变成虫蛉吗
So can anyone who die become a baneling?
也许不是
Maybe not.
也许只在类似托斯瑞的地方
Maybe only in places like Tothrayne.
人界和冥界之间的隔膜
The veil between our world and the underworld
是在庞大的死亡领域中最脆弱的部分
Is weakest in places of great death.
裂缝正在扩大
The rift is growing.
如果我们不尽快关闭它
If we don't close it soon,
看守者就可以把虫蛉派到任何地方
The keeper could send banelings back anywhere.
我们需要找到泪之石
We need to find the stone of tears
来关闭隔膜的裂缝
To close the rift in the veil.
伯兰特告诉我们 泪之石的秘密
Brother Bertrand told us that the secret of the stone
就在你的盒子里
Was inside your locket.
是的
Yes.
所以我才要接受看守者提出的条件
That's why I had to take the keeper's offer.
好取回盒子并且确保石头的位置
To reclaim the locket and ensure the stone's location
并未永远消失
Wasn't lost forever.
我们目前正在试图找到那个盒子
Well, we're trying to find the locket right now.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我还未履行完看守者提出的条件
I haven't fulfilled my end of the keeper's bargain.
我还没杀过任何人
I haven't killed anyone yet.
我要被召唤回冥界了
I'm being called back to the underworld.
告诉我们 我们要用盒子做些什么
Tell us what we need to do with the locket.
我花了好几年学习那些仪式 我得把它们
I spent years learning the rituals I would need
传授给你
To pass on to you.
可是时间不够了
There's simply not enough time.
那么 我们得给你弄点时间
Well, we have to buy you time.
怎么弄
How?
你得杀一个人
You have to kill someone.
我不确定我能做到
I'm not sure I can do this.
你要杀的是一个罪孽深重的达哈拉
You'll be killing a D'haran Guilty of horrible crimes.
这也许是唯一能战胜看守者的办法了
It may be the only way to defeat the keeper.
他们已经死了
They're already dead.
我们必须找别的人来让他杀掉
We have to find someone else for him to kill.
没时间了
There's no time.
你必须仔细听我说
You must listen to me.
盒子里有个印符
The locket contains a runescriber.
魔法♥会♥在打开它的人的手掌上
The magic imprints a rune
刻下符咒
Onto the palm of the one who opens it.
你必须带着这个符咒去帕莫拉省
You must take the rune to the province of Pamorah.
这个符咒就是钥匙
The rune is the key
可以用来打开...
That will open the--
那我呢
What about me?
什么都没有吗
Don't I get any?
还有很多可以传呢
Oh, there's plenty to go around.
抱歉打扰你们了
Sorry to interrupt.
我知道你还在失去兄弟的痛苦中
I know you're mourning the loss of your brother.
我们在用自己的方式表达悲伤
We all grieve in our own way.
宝藏在哪
Where's the treasure?
我才不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
知道他们在托斯瑞对我做了多可怕的事吗
Do you know what horrible things they did to me at Tothrayne?
清楚得很
Intimately.
他们把我绑在刑架上的时候我都没说
I didn't break when they put me on the rack
或者他们把我扔进水里的时候
Or when they threw me in the drowning pool,
或者他们把我放在痛苦之轮上旋转的时候
Or when they spun me on the wheel of pain.
你想怎么拷问就怎么拷问吧
Torture me all you want.
不过你只是在浪费时间
You'll be wasting your time.
我可不想拷问你
Oh, I don't want to torture you.
我有别的办法可以让你开口
I have other ways of loosening your tongue.
在他们用那么糟糕的方式对待你之后
After the awful way they treated you in that place,
我能明白你为什么要雇那些女人
I can see why you would hire those women
来带给你一些慰藉
To bring you some comfort.
但我会对你做一些
But I'll do things to you
那些女人想都没想过的事
Those women can't even imagine.
很多人知道痛苦使者有带来痛苦的能力
Many know of a Mord-Sith ability to bring pain,
但很少人知道
But few know
我们也同样有带来欢愉的能力
We are equally skilled at bringing pleasure.
首先 我要
First, I'm going to...
然后 我会
And then I'll...
但你得先告诉我...
But first you need to tell me where--
在小镇三里外的一个洞穴里
In a cave three leagues outside town.
在河的分岔口
At the fork in the river.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
可我告诉你宝藏在哪里了
But I told you where the treasure was.
带我去
Take me to it.
现在
Now.
那你要做的那些事呢
What about that thing you were going to do?
另外一些事听上去也挺不错
And that other thing sounded good too.
好吧好吧 那就只要第一件事吧
All right, all right. Just the first thing, then.
符咒是钥匙 但是 是什么的钥匙呢
The rune is the key, but a key to what?
即使我们到了那里 也不知道该如何行事
We have no idea what to do with it once we get there.
我们有个更严重的问题
We have a bigger problem:
屠♥杀♥者和他的手下们就在外面某处
The butcher and his men are out somewhere
而且他们需要杀人
And they need to kill.
可这些人是谁杀的呢
But who killed these men?
屠♥杀♥者才不会费神打开一个锁住的牢笼呢
The butcher wouldn't bother with a locked cell
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表