剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
那你和理查德就能在一起了
Then you and Richard can be together.
你会觉得不完整吗
Do you feel incomplete?
你无法对一个忏悔者说谎
You can't lie to a Confessor.
我想你应该知道这点
I think you know that.
不
No.
我没有觉得不完整
I don't feel incomplete.
如果你是我的一部分 那我不希望你回来
If you're part of me, then I don't want you back.
因为那意味着我将让责任凌驾于爱情之上
Not if it means I'd put duty above love.
意味着我将永远无法成为理查德之妻
Not if it means I can never be Richard's wife.
我永远不会做你的丈夫
I'm never going to be your husband.
不 你会改变主意的
No, you'll change your mind.
我将事事如你所愿
I can be everything that you want.
我不会要求你放弃你的使命
I won't ask you to give up your quest.
我 我会爱卡拉如姐妹
I'll-- I'll love Cara like a sister, and--
如果你想的话 也可以同时拥有她
And you can have her too, if that's what you want.
你会爱我 就如以前一样
And you'll love me, just like you did before.
你看看她行吗
Would you look at her?
她失去理智了
She's not in her right mind.
你也一样
And neither are you.
理查德
Richard.
我明白你失去了一些
I understand that you missed some idealized version
你所爱着的卡兰的完美品质
of the Kahlan you loved.
但你无权轻易杀死两个独♥立♥的个体
But you do not have the right to murder two distinct individuals
来换得你想要的一个整体
simply to get the one that you want.
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
继续你的使命吧 带她一起走
Go back to your quest. Take her with you.
我哪儿不去 除非你放佐德走
I'm not going anywhere until you let Zedd go.
那你将会因违抗忏悔圣母而被捕
Then you will be arrested for defying the Mother Confessor.
抓住他们
Seize them.
理查德
Richard!
阻止他们 他们会杀了他的
Stop them. They'll kill him.
理查德
Richard!
看来我的情绪仍在阻碍我
It seems my emotions are still getting in my way.
卡兰 不要
Kahlan, no!
任您差遣 主人
Command me, mistress.
帮我战胜他们
Help me fight him.
遵命 主人
Yes, mistress.
真愚蠢 卡拉 碰我一下 你便会送命
That was foolish, Cara. One touch from me could kill you.
主人
Mistress!
我说过我会誓死保护理查德
I told you I'd die to protect Richard.
幸运的是 我不用送命了
Fortunately, I won't have to.
放下武器 否则我会杀了她
Drop your weapons or I kill her.
主人 求求您 他们会杀了你的
Mistress, please, they'll kill you.
理查德不会让她杀了我的
Richard won't let her kill me.
你俩就算死了一个 佐德照样能修复卡兰
I never said both of you had to be alive for Zedd to fix you.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
是吗
Am I?
你如何确定呢
How can you be sure of that?
别杀她
Don't kill her!
主人 求您 照他们说的做
Mistress, please, do as they say.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
放了佐德
Release Zedd.
马上
Right now.
我会的
I will.
但在伤害我之前
But before you do anything to harm me,
你该知道 我也许怀孕了
you should know I may be with child.
主人 我也可能怀孕了
Mistress, I could also be with child.
你的孩子
Your child.
你们都没怀孕
Neither of you is with child.
但我的确和费恩亲热过好几次
But Fyren and I were intimate many times.
你们都只是魔法的碎片
Both of you are nothing more than magical fragments.
在这种情况下是不可能怀孕的
Conception under such circumstances would be impossible.
你知道我说的是实话
You know I'm telling you the truth.
理查德 请别杀她
Richard, please don't kill her.
如果你还爱我
If you still love me--
如果你还关心中土
If you care about the Midlands--
动手吧
Do it.
卡兰
Kahlan.
我们在艾登泽尔吗
Are we in Aydindril?
是的 我们在艾登泽尔
Yes. Yes, we're in Aydindril.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
I'm fine.
真抱歉 老友
I'm so sorry, old friend.
无需道歉
There's no need.
如果他被解除了忏悔
If he's released from confession,
那我们就真的杀了两个女人
then we really did kill two women.
两个从一开始就不该存在的女人
Two women who should never have existed in the first place.
你们在说什么
What are you two talking about?
你真的不记得了吗
You really don't remember?
记得什么
Remember what?
理查德 你说的那些事
Richard, there are some things that you told me
忧愁 我宁愿自己忘却
that I'm glad I don't remember.
欢愉 我希望自己牢记
And some that I wish I did.
不管是欢喜忧愁 我都记得
I have enough memories for the both of us.
当佐德将我还原为整体的时候
When Zedd put me back together,
你也放弃了一些东西
you gave up something too.
卡兰
Kahlan.
如果我知道会发生什么 我绝不会...
If I'd known what happened to you, I never would've--
我知道
I know.
但我们做了
But we did.
而且你说...
And you said it was--
是的
Yes, it was.
我宁愿跟完整的你保持我们原有的关系
But I'd rather have you, all of you, just the way we are,
也不想跟不是你的人发生任何其他关系
than everything else with someone who's not you.
理查德 如果你没阻止我
Richard, if you hadn't stopped me,
我已经将佐德处决了
I would have executed Zedd.
那不是你
That wasn't you.
至少我有机会让一切恢复正常
Well, at least I get the chance to make things right here.
你会留下吗
You're going to stay?
你
No.
我要去让议会复职
I'm going to reinstate the Council
并会派人去请我妹妹
and send for my sister
这样艾登泽尔就不会没有忏悔者了
so Aydindril doesn't have to be without a Confessor.
如果需要我的话 艾弗伦有符
And if I'm needed, Alferon has the amulet.
你知道如果你想留下的话 我会理解的
You know I'd understand if you did want to stay.
分身乏术
I'll always be torn.
我一次只能出现在一个地方
But I can only be in one place at a time.
现在 就是你的所在之处
Right now, that place is with you.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表