剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
的酒馆大鱼大肉呢
at Ambrosio's Tavern by now.
忏悔圣母让艾登泽尔
And miss watching the Mother Confessor
公正重驻 不容错过
bring justice back to Aydindril?
安比索又算什么
Not even for Ambrosio's.
还有很多事情要修正
There's still so much to set right.
为什么你不让我修复那个年轻人的手呢
Why didn't you allow me to restore that young man's hand?
他从别的家庭窃取粮食
He stole grain from another family.
但有了手他就能偿还他们了
With his hand he could have worked to repay them.
根据艾登泽尔的法律
According to the code of Aydindril--
你比我更了解
You know better than I do
这些野蛮的法典
that those barbaric codes
已经数百年没有被执行过了
haven't been enforced for hundreds of years.
是的 看看现在的中土
Yes, and look at the Midlands now.
佐德 我不是来这大赦特赦
Zedd, I did not come here to grant amnesty
那些小偷和罪犯的
to thieves and petty criminals.
我来是为了废除那个腐朽的体制
I came here to abolish a corrupt system.
带来法律公正
To bring back the rule of law.
如果我开始容许特例
If I start making exceptions
那法律就失去了意义
the rules will lose their meaning.
过去 你总是充满仁慈
In the past, you've always been one to err on the side of mercy.
你所说的仁慈正是混乱之源
What you call "Mercy" Is a stone's throw from chaos.
你觉得我太不近人情了吗
Do you think I'm being unreasonable?
不是不近人情
Not unreasonable,
只是很不一样了
just very different
不像是我认识的那个卡兰·艾姆奈尔了
from the Kahlan Amnell I know.
以前 我的职责是保护理查德
Before, my duty was to protect Richard.
而在这里 我是个领导者
Here, I'm the leader.
我得得到人们的尊重
I have to have the people's respect.
我也希望能得到你的尊重
I hope I have yours.
我一直很尊重你 卡兰
Always, Kahlan.
谢谢
Thank you.
理查德 理查德
Richard, Richard.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's wrong? You all right?
我没事 一切都好
Oh, yeah, I'm fine, everything's fine.
我只是
I just--
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
单独谈谈
Alone.
我们去走走
We're going to take a walk.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
我一直在想 我失去了力量
I kept thinking: I don't have my powers--
-我知道 但是 -不 不
- I know, but -- No, no.
理查德 不是那样 我
No, Richard, it's not that, I--
我不知道自己何时才会重新掌握法力
I don't know if I'm going to get them back tomorrow or ever.
但此时此刻
But right now...
这个
This--
这个机会千载难逢
This could be our only chance.
你是说
Are you saying--?
是的
Yes.
如果你想要
If you want to.
您召见我吗 主人
You asked to see me, mistress?
你在被我忏悔之前
Before you were confessed,
贪得无厌 自私自利
your motives were greedy and selfish,
从不依法行事
and your methods unlawful.
原谅我 主人
Forgive me, mistress.
不过 你也展现了卓越的领导才能
However, you also showed great strength and leadership.
你把达哈拉人赶出艾登泽尔
You took the D'Harans out of Aydindril.
轻而易举就解散了地方议会
You easily unseated the Council.
你出生王室 战功彪炳
You come from a line of kings and great warriors.
有资格成为下一个忏悔者的父亲
You meet the qualifications to sire the next Confessor.
主人 我深感荣幸
Mistress, I'm honored.
我的床第术绝对出乎您意料
I'll please you in ways you can't imagine.
那可未必
Hm. I doubt that.
不过可以试试
But you can try.
算了 前戏可免
Oh, that won't be necessary.
脱掉衣服
Just take off your clothes.
太阳出来了
The sun's coming up.
真的吗
Are you sure?
我想那是月亮
I think that's the moon.
卡拉会奇怪为何我们彻夜不归
Cara's going to be wondering where we are.
卡拉是过来人
I think Cara can figure it out.
你有没有想过去过普通人的生活
Can you imagine what it would be like to be ordinary people?
你是说有房♥有家 有舒服的软床吗
You mean the kind that sleep in beds in houses?
是的
Yes, yes.
清晨起床有热腾腾的早餐
And who make each other breakfast in the morning
临睡前亲吻可爱的孩子
and kiss their children goodnight.
那种生活才有时间
The kind that have time
去欣赏余晖中的爱德蒙特瀑布
to go see the Falls of Aldermont at sunset.
你有想过吗
Do you ever think about that?
每天都想
Every day.
我真希望永远留在这里
I wish we didn't have to go.
我也是
Me too.
我们营地见
I'll meet you back at the campsite.
艾登泽尔在这儿
This is Aydindril.
如果我们翻越岚烟山脉
If we go through the Rang'Shada mountains
就不用渡过凯尔河了
we won't have to cross the Kael river.
支流上有座桥
There's a bridge after the river forks.
取道那边会更快
It might be faster.
那我们就走那条路
We'll go that way, then.
昨晚你们散步时间真久
That was a long walk you took.
你们两个在干嘛
What are you two doing?
我们在讨论到底是翻山
We're just discussing whether to go through the mountains
还是涉水
or across the river.
你在他身上摸来摸去
You had your hands all over him.
我只是帮他拿掉头发上的叶子
I was taking a leaf out of his hair.
我虽然失去法力 但眼睛还在 卡拉
I may not have my powers, but I have eyes, Cara.
我都看见了
I know what I saw.
你不能忍♥受昨晚理查德和我过夜
You can't stand that Richard and I were together last night.
关我何事
Why would I care?
你以为我没注意到你看他的眼神吗
Do you think I don't see how you look at him?
"我愿为你赴汤蹈火 理查德"
"I'd die for you, Richard."
"听凭你的差遣 理查德"
"How can I serve you, Richard?"
你一直都想占有他 承认吧
You want him for yourself. You always have, just admit it.
卡兰 你完全是无中生有
Kahlan, you are seeing things that aren't there.
理查德
Richard,
自打你从痛苦使者手中救下她
she has been trying to get her claws into you
她就一直对你心怀不轨
ever since you rescued her from the Mord-Sith.
没有人救我
No one rescued me.
卡拉
Cara--
你觉得要不是我在 你早就占有他了
You think if it weren't for me, you'd have him already?
你永远得不到他
Well, you will never have him.
如果我真想要 他早就是我的了
If I wanted him, I would have had him already.
卡兰
Kahlan.
你失去了理智
You're not thinking.
卡拉什么都没做
Cara hasn't done anything--
你怎么总是护着她
Why do you always defend her?
冷静点
Just calm down.
你爱她 对不对
You love her, don't you?
-卡兰 -很好
- Kahlan. - All right. Fine.
你想得到她 那就如你所愿
If you want her, you can have her.
我祝二位幸福美满
I hope you two are very happy together.
卡兰 站住
Kahlan, stop.
卡兰
Kahlan.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
竟然对卡拉说出那样的话
I don't know why I said those things to Cara.
卡拉不会介意
Cara's fine.
究竟是为什么
Look, what is this about?
我只是
I just...
看到她和你一起 我很担心
I saw her with you and I was afraid that--
你不在乎昨晚的事情
that last night meant nothing to you.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表