剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
I'll have to give it a try.
我一定得试一下
The dungeon isn't heavily guarded,
地牢戒备不严
but only the Margrave has the key.
但只有侯爵拥有钥匙
There may be a way to get it from him.
或许可以想办法从他那拿到钥匙
Have you noticed the way
你有没有注意到
the women in the palace look at you?
宫殿里的女人都在注视你
Noticed?
仅仅是注视吗
I've already had three handkerchiefs
我已经捡到三条手帕了
and a garter belt slipped into my pockets.
还有人把吊袜带塞进了我的兜里
Why?
为什么
The Margrave's sister Millicent may know where
侯爵的妹妹米莉森特应该知道
her brother keeps the key.
他哥哥把钥匙藏在哪里
If you were to work your charms on her-
如果你能勾引到她
Or should I say Prince Roderick's charms.
或者我该说是罗德里克王子能勾引到她
perhaps you could convince her to get it for you.
也许你能让她帮你偷到钥匙
Where is she?
那她在哪
Over there.
就在那
No, not that one.
不是这个
The other one.
是旁边那个
May the Spirits be with me.
愿神灵保佑我
Oh, princess,
公主殿下
I'm filled with much admiration.
听闻公主技艺无双
You must show the Margrave your lovely creation.
何不献于殿下一赏
My humble attempt could not ever compare
珠玉在旁
with something so elegant,
我岂敢献丑
simple and spare, so filled with the light of the good and the true.
虽简约抽象 倒也朴素大方
Alas, what you see is the best I can do.
唉 拿出拙作与君共享
Perhaps the princess has not yet recovered
也许公主还没有从长途跋涉中
from the rigors of travel?
完全恢复
When her mother was killed in a fall from the saddle,
其母坠马而亡
she was raised by her father on the trail of battle.
自幼随父征战沙场
While deficient, perhaps, in the making of lace,
故疏于女红
she has mastered the arts of the hunt and the chase.
而长于刀枪
The forests of Rothenberg, so I am told,
听闻罗腾堡森林之中
are teaming with Shadrins ferocious and bold.
萨德林肆虐 凶悍难挡
Would it be asking a favor too terribly blunt,
冒昧恳求殿下
if I begged you to give us the thrill of a hunt?
可否逐鹿猎场
A wife I could hunt with.
一个陪伴我打猎的娇妻
Now, that would be something worth having.
真是令人心驰神往
Does the idea of a hunt sound like fun to you, countess?
伯爵殿下 你是否也有兴趣打猎呢
That which amuses the Margrave,
若这种消遣
of course, is to me, of amusement,
能愉悦殿下
the ultimate source.
我也乐意前往
Then we shall have a hunt this afternoon.
那我们下午就去狩猎
Herald, see to the arrangements.
传令官 立刻去准备
You know what?
你知道吗
Bedchambers are so boring.
在卧室里太无趣了
Have you ever sampled the delights of love in chains?
你有没有尝过手脚被绑后的快♥感♥
Sounds exciting.
听上去真刺♥激♥
Then shall we continue this in the dungeon?
那我们到地牢里继续吧
I wish we could,
我也希望能去
but only my brother has the key.
但只有我哥哥才有钥匙
Get it from him.
去偷来
Women are never allowed
女人是不允许
to carry the keys to anything.
携带任何钥匙的
But that's all right.
去不成地牢没关系
We'll make our own chains right here.
我们在这里也可以玩捆绑游戏
Unhand her, knave.
拿开你的脏手 混♥蛋♥
Thank you, countess, for alerting me
伯爵殿下 谢谢你的提醒
to this violation of my sister's honor.
我妹妹的贞操差点就被人给玷污了
Guards.
卫兵 上
When you are presentable, you will stand before me,
收拾干净
and be sentenced for your crime.
我将亲自审判你
I am sorry to dim
我也不想给
the joyous occasion of my upcoming betrothal,
喜气洋洋的订婚庆典蒙上阴影
but there is no question
但毫无疑问
that in so flagrant a display of indecent behavior,
我们不能容忍♥这种明目张胆的卑劣行径
the Law of Right and Good
根据大善至高法典
calls for a sentence of death.
我判处你死刑
Brother, you're always so mean and unfair.
兄长 你总是自以为是 不讲道理
If you care for my feelings, his life you will spare.
如果你体恤我心 就饶他性命
After you've chosen a bride, you'll be set.
你心满意足迎娶佳丽
You'll have a darling to coddle and pet.
怀抱美人尽享欢愉
You'll have a plaything
两情长久
that's yours for all time.
生生不息
Why shouldn't I have a plaything that's mine?
为何我却不能幸福如你
Out of the great love I feel for my sister,
出于我对妹妹的关爱
I will temper justice with mercy.
我将对你从轻发落
Are you willing to marry the woman you have defiled?
你是否愿意和被你玷污的女子成亲
Not willing, sir.
不是愿意 先生
Eager.
是渴望
It is my greatest wish.
这是我一生中最大的愿望
Then your wish is granted.
你将如愿以偿
But until you are properly wed,
但只要你还没成亲
my guards shall stay with you wherever you go,
我的卫兵将如影随形
to make sure you don't assault the virtue
以确保你不会再
of any more ladies of this court.
祸害这里其他的女子
And now to the hunt.
现在我们去狩猎
I'll never get near the dungeon now.
现在估计不太可能再靠近地牢了
I'm afraid there's only one hope left to us.
恐怕只剩一条路了
For Cara to get close enough to the Margrave
只能靠卡拉接近侯爵
to steal the key.
去偷得钥匙
You must do exactly as I say.
你必须完全按照我的指示来
When in the hunt,
狩猎的时候
a woman must never take the lead
女人绝对不能抢先
She must never... Forget the lessons.
不能 别讲了
I've minced and curtsied and rhymed,
装腔作势 卑躬屈膝 甚至吟诗作对
and we still don't have the key.
都没让我们拿到钥匙
I'll get it my way.
山人自有妙计
Without your Agiels?
你都没有安吉魔棍
I don't need magic to make a man beg for mercy.
不用魔法 我照样能让人拜倒我裙下
My lady, forgive me for being so forward,
女士 请原谅我言之过早
but if your niece should win,
如果您的侄女成了新娘
then Rothenberg will be your home
您也将和我一样
as well as mine for a very long time.
永远住在罗腾堡
It will be good not to be alone
这样很好 我们在冷冰冰的
in those cold and drafty halls.
城♥堡♥中将不再孤单
You're very forward indeed, sir.
你确实言之过早 先生
I know I am below your station,
我知道这门不当户不对
But my influence with the Margrave is great.
但我在侯爵近前的影响力是很大的
I could do much to advance the cause of your princess
我可以帮助你的公主在新娘竞选中
over that of her rival.
拔得头筹
That is, if you should wish to share my interest in
只要你愿意在今后漫长枯燥的日子里
not being alone.
共我长相厮守
Oh, the-- The beast,
哦 是野兽
I have seen it, its fury outrageous.
我看到了 多么狂暴骇人
Please kill it and save us, O Margrave courageous!
我英勇的侯爵 请杀死它保护我们
Where I come from,
在我的家乡
The raw liver of a Shadrin is considered
萨德林鲜嫩肥美的肝脏可是
a powerful aphrodisiac.
滋阴补阳的天然上品
Would you like some?
你不来一些吗
Do you know how many Laws of Right and Good
知道你刚才触犯了多少条
You have just broken?
大善至高法典的律例吗
It's your choice, Margrave.
随您所选 侯爵殿下
An eternity of right and good,
是大善至高的庄严不朽
or an eternity of me.
还是我的芳魂永生
Your Majesty, with the hope
陛下 唯望不日之后
that we will soon be brothers-in-law twice over,
你我可结为连襟之亲
I drink to your health.
我敬祝您健康长寿
Our esteemed visitor
我们尊贵的客人
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表