剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
and imagine yourself by the sea.
想象你在海边享乐吧
No.
不
And in time, we solved the problem of Walter's stature
我们适时解决了沃尔特的身高问题
and colored that hideous hair.
并改变了他那恶心的发色
But there was still a great deal of work to be done.
但还有很多改进尚待完成
Coming along. Hm?
焕然一新了啊
Though I still don't see a way around that nose.
不过我还没想到修复鼻子的办法
Oh. It happened the first time I was mistaken for Rahl.
这是我第一次被误认成拉尔时留下的伤
This drunk took a swing at me and knocked it out of joint.
那醉鬼一拳挥来 我的鼻子就脱臼了
When I'm entertaining,
当我扮演拉尔陛下时
I just shade it with a little bit of charcoal
就涂些黑炭加以遮掩
and the crowd is none the wiser.
没人看得出来
Well, that might fool some provincial bumpkins.
这方法也许能瞒过一些乡巴佬
But if you're going to be of any use to Lord Rahl,
但要想为拉尔陛下所用
you will need to convince even those who know him personally.
就必须能瞒过那些与他相交匪浅的人
Oh, no, I have seen wonders done
我曾见过有人用石膏和蜂蜜
with a little plaster of gypsum and honey
填补在难看的伤疤处
in the concealment of unsightly features.
效果很好
There's no need for that.
不用那么麻烦了
Perfect.
很好
"P-People of D'Hara,
达哈拉的子 子民
"A-as we march proudly into the dawn of a new era,
我 我们在共同的信念下团结一致
united by faith in our cause--"
向着美好的明天进发
Stop, before my ears bleed.
够了 我都快七孔流血了
If people hear that,
要是人们听到这种讲话
they'll know they're being deceived.
一定会发现自己被骗了
And if that happens, Lord Rahl will order all of our heads
那样的话 拉尔陛下定会砍下我们的脑袋
to grace the pikes at the palace gates!
挂在城门示众
General.
将军
Walter doesn't need to say anything at all.
沃尔特根本不必开口
All he needs to do is stand on the balcony, act the part,
他只需要站在露台 假扮陛下
and give the crowd the renowned Lord Rahl wave.
向人们挥手致意就行了
Go on, Walter, show the General how beautifully
来吧 沃尔特 让将军看看
you've mastered the wave.
你挥手挥得有多好
Now if you really want to be the one to interrupt Lord Rahl's revelry
现在 若您真想打搅陛下的欢宴
to inform him that he needs to come here
请他来此出席乏味的典礼
to lead those dreary devotions,
受缚于枯燥的繁文缛节
go right ahead.
请便吧
Very well.
很好
Make your appearance.
准备出场吧
And may the Spirits be with us all.
愿神灵与我们同在
And in time, under my tutelage,
同时 在我的指导下
Walter eventually mastered the accent as well.
沃尔特终于解决了口音问题
We became great friends, Walter and I.
我和沃尔特成了好友
And the gold we were paid for our service,
我们挣得的金币
well, that financed many a debauch. Yes.
让我们挥霍了好一阵子
We'd come a long way from the day I found him
当初我在西普翰脏兮兮的街上找到他
on the filthy streets of Sheephaven.
何曾想过日后能有那么多荣华富贵
But alas, those good old days were few in number.
可惜啊 美好的日子总是稍纵即逝
And when the cursed Seeker put an end to our patron, well,
该死的探索者结束了我主的性命
the palace fell into ruin,
宫殿从此破败不堪
and was soon overrun by an angry mob
并很快被一群愤怒的暴徒攻陷了
hungry for loot and revenge.
他们如饥似渴地抢掠和报复
Take that down.
把那个拿下来
Look! It's the tyrant, Darken Rahl!
快看 是那暴君 达肯·拉尔
He's not dead after all!
他根本没死
Darken Rahl is dead.
达肯·拉尔死了
And the Seeker killed him, I'm just his double.
探索者杀了他 我只是他的替身
How do we know the one who died wasn't a double,
我们怎么知道死的那个不是替身
and you're not the real Darken Rahl?
而你不是真正的达肯·拉尔
Yeah!
对
Malray!
马尔雷
Bless you, old friend!
神灵保佑你 老伙计
Get him!
抓住他
And then the mob swept him away.
然后暴徒便将他赶走了
And you never saw him again?
而你再也没见过他
Oh, no, no, no. I saw him again.
不不不 我又见到了他
I've only told you the beginning of the story.
我只讲了故事的开始
Still ahead of us lay the treasure, the blood,
后面还有我们挥金如土 浴血奋战
the betrayals,
遭到背叛的故事
and most of all the women.
还有最重要的 美人
Well don't stop there, man. Go on!
那别停啊 老兄 继续
Ah, that, my friend, would require another tankard of ale.
兄弟 那你还得再请我喝杯酒才行
After the fall of Darken Rahl,
达肯·拉尔灭亡后
it was hard for a D'Haran officer.
作为他的臣子 日子是很难过的
No more wages, no more plunder.
再无俸禄 再无战利品
No more pillage.
又不能强取豪夺
But I had a plan to restore my fortunes.
但我有个计划 可以再度发财致富
But to do that required finding my old friend Walter again.
不过要找到老伙计沃尔特才行
How did you manage it?
你怎么做的呢
Well, I knew he had a taste for stout ale,
我知道他酷爱黑麦酒
so I searched all the taverns in D'Hara.
于是逐一搜遍了达哈拉境内的客栈
It seemed hopeless, until one night,
然而一直无果 直到那天晚上
I walked into the very watering hole
我走进一家酒吧
where we are sitting at this very moment.
也就是这里
Thought you could slip me a lead farthing, did you?
你以为能用铅币蒙混过关 是不是
No, I thought they were copper, I swear to you.
不 我以为这是铜币 我发誓
I'm the one who's been cheated here.
被骗的人是我才对
You rotten, lying scoundrel!
你这个不要脸的骗子
The tyrant lives!
暴君居然还活着
Walter.
沃尔特
Anyone who wants a taste of him gets a taste of me too.
谁想杀他 得先过我这关
Go on.
赶紧走
Malray.
马尔雷
Old friend.
老伙计
It's good to see you again, Walter.
再见到你真好 沃尔特
This is the second time you've saved my skin.
这是你第二次救我的命了
I just wish you could help me wriggle out of it.
我只希望你能帮我摆脱这副模样
I wish I looked like someone else.
要是能改变相貌就好了
Walter, it's how you look that's going to be our salvation.
沃尔特 你的相貌可以帮我们的大忙
All you have to do is convince a few Mord-Sith
只需要让几个痛苦使者
that you're the true Darken Rahl.
相信你是真正的达肯·拉尔
Mord-Sith? Are you out of your mind?
痛苦使者 你疯了吗
The good sisters at the Temple of Jandralyn
那些忠诚的姐妹奉命在武士圣堂
are protecting a hoard of treasure
保护达肯·拉尔所藏的
stashed there by Darken Rahl.
一大笔财宝
Now, when their true lord and master orders them to return it,
如果冒充主人驾临 命令她们归还财宝
we will have enough gold to last us the rest of our lives.
我们就一辈子不愁吃喝了
Do you have any idea
你知不知道
what those women can do to men with the--
那些女人拿着要命的棍子
the torture sticks they carry?
怎么对付男人吗
They would never dream of using those torture sticks
她们做梦都不会用要命的棍子
against their one true lord and master.
指着真正的主人
Which I am not.
可我不是啊
And we would have to get close to them,
况且我们还得接近她们
and then they would know.
她们会发现的
Walter.
沃尔特
Just close your eyes
闭上眼睛
and imagine yourself by the sea.
想象你在海边享乐吧
The last time you told me to do that,
上次你这么告诉我时
my shoulders were nearly pulled from their sockets.
我的肩膀差点脱臼
Yeah, but this time I mean it, Walter.
可我这次是认真的 沃尔特
We'll get the treasure, and then we'll sail to Merilandria,
我们会得到财宝 远航至梅兰瑞尔
and we'll live a life of ease
在波光粼粼的海边
by the shimmering ocean,
过上逍遥自在的生活
strolling on the golden sands,
漫步在金色的沙滩
a different woman every night.
夜夜享受不同的女人
I'd be happy with just one.
一个就够了
If she were the right girl.
只要是我的真命天女
Then we'll find you the right girl.
那我们就找到你的真命天女
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表