剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
I need to get where I'm going,
我要按时赶到目的地
and I can't have you tagging along.
不能带你在身边
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sister Thea.
修女西娅
It's been a long time.
很久不见了
Please, don't kill me.
求你别杀我
Why are you following me?
为什么跟踪我
Did the Prelate think I would be that easy to assassinate?
难道大祭司认为我就这么容易被刺杀吗
I'm on your side, Verna, I swear.
我是你这边的 维娜 我发誓
I've been searching for you for months,
我从旧世界出来 跋涉数月之久
all the way from the Old World.
就是想找到你
Why?
为什么
To tell you that the Creator has sent
为了转告你 造物者有了一则
a new Prophecy about the Seeker.
有关探索者的新预言
What does this new Prophecy say?
预言怎么说的
The words themselves, not the Prelate's interpretation.
告诉我原句 不要大祭司的阐释
"On the eve of the solstice,
"夏至前夜
"In the mask of a child,
守护者将借孩童之身
"Will the Keeper walk among us.
现身人界
And by his hand will the Seeker be blindly led."
亲手将失明的探索者引入歧途"
The solstice is tomorrow.
明天就是夏至了
That's why I needed to find you.
所以我急着找到你
So you could warn the Seeker.
由你去警告探索者
I haven't seen Richard since he left the Old World.
自从理查德离开旧世界 我就没见过他
But I may know a way to help him.
但我知道有个方法可以帮他
I'm not sensing any rifts ahead.
前方没有裂缝了
I think we may have made it around.
我想我们可能已经绕过来了
Now all we have to do is double back 20 leagues and--
现在我们只要再原路返回二十里格
Wait. If I confess her,
等等 如果我忏悔了她
we'll have control over her powers.
就能控制她的力量了
We'd be able to protect Richard from anything.
借她之力 谁也奈何不了理查德
Command me, mistress.
任您差遣 主人
Kill the Mord-Sith.
杀了那个痛苦使者
I will find her and kill her for you, mistress.
主人 我一定会找到并杀死她的
Forget her. Where's the Seeker?
算了吧 探索者在哪儿
He jumped across the rift. He's at least a day ahead of us.
他跳过了裂缝 至少比我们先行了一天
Then we'll have to hurry, won't we?
那我们得赶快了 不是吗
How could she have confessed Kahlan?
她怎么能忏悔卡兰
She must have absorbed enough of Kahlan's han
她一定是吸收了卡兰的涵
to use it against her.
以反作用于她
Then if we kill Nicci, Kahlan will be released.
那只要我们杀了妮茜 卡兰就没事了
We have to catch up to them first.
但我们得先追上她们
The hour of the solstice draws near, Brother Joseph.
夏至就快到了 约瑟夫修士
What can I do to help, with so little time?
时间如此紧迫 我能帮上什么忙
Send a message by Journey Book
用旅行之书
to your brothers in all the provinces.
给全区的修士传达消息
Tell them to search for the Seeker.
请他们查找探索者
If they see he is traveling with a child,
若他们发现探索者与一个孩子同行
they will know the Prophecy is true.
便知预言所表不假
And they must kill the child.
他们必须杀了那个孩子
Verna, the brothers of this order
维娜 教团的修士
have devoted themselves to protecting all life.
毕生致力于保护世上生灵
Prophecies are seldom as clear as this one, Brother Joseph.
约瑟夫修士 预言很少说得这么清楚
The Seeker is being deceived by the Keeper
探索者正被化身为孩童的守护者
in the form of a child.
所蒙蔽
As soon as your brothers find him,
一旦你的修士找到他
they must act without hesitation.
就必须毫不犹豫地动手
But if you are wrong,
可是 如果你错了
they will be killing an innocent child.
他们就夺走了一个无辜孩子的性命
And if I am right,
可如果我是正确的
they will be putting an end to the Keeper forever.
他们将永远结束守护者的暴行
The Creator has put a sword in our hands, Joseph.
造物者将利剑交与你我之手 约瑟夫
Are we going to lay it down,
我们是要将其置之不顾
or raise it in battle?
还是拔剑奋起抗争
We'll never catch them on foot.
光靠两条腿 我们肯定赶不上
Don't you know some sort of spell
你懂不懂什么法术
to make us move faster?
能让我们走得更快
Maybe we don't need a spell.
也许不需要什么法术
Maybe we can borrow some horses.
运气好能借到两匹马
Or steal them.
或者抢过来
Mord-Sith!
是痛苦使者
Lord Rahl has commanded us to join forces with you.
拉尔陛下命令吾等前来助阵
Out of the goodness of his hollow heart?
他终于良心发现了吗
Out of an instinct for survival.
是迫于生存所需
If the Keeper wins,
如若守护者获胜
Lord Rahl will be returned to the Underworld
拉尔陛下就被迫返回冥界
to face eternal suffering at the hands of his former master.
任由守护者折磨 永世不得超生
Well, thank you for your generous offer.
在此谢过你的好意
But I have a better idea.
但我有更好的主意
We'll just take your horses.
把马交来即可
Cara.
卡拉
You can't seriously be considering this.
可别说你要邀她们入伙
If we fight them, we could lose.
我们打不过她们的
And they have four more pair of hands
而且她们这四个人
that can deflect Nicci's magic.
都能对付妮茜的魔法
So who's in charge here?
既然如此 这里谁管事
I am.
我
So who's in charge here?
那么 这里谁管事
You are.
你
Then let's ride.
很好 我们走
Richard's boots made these tracks, mistress.
这是理查德留下的踪迹 主人
But they're at least a half a day old.
但已有半日之久
He's been here and gone.
他到过这里
That way.
然后去那边了
Mistress, I know Richard.
主人 我了解理查德
He's clever.
他很聪明
He may have realized you're tracking him
也许他发现您尾随于他
and be setting a trap for you.
便设下陷阱等着您
I couldn't bear it if any harm came to you.
我绝不容许您受到伤害
Stop groveling.
别矫情了
The Seeker isn't going to kill me.
探索者才不会杀了我
He's going to serve me.
他将臣服于我
How?
怎么会
He trusts you.
他信任你
Once we've caught up to him,
一旦我们追上了他
you'll get close enough to confess him.
你就趁机接近并忏悔他
That's why I didn't take all of your han.
所以我没有拿掉你全部的涵
I will do whatever you wish.
任您差遣
But how is the Seeker going to serve you
但如若我忏悔了他
if he's confessed to me?
他又如何臣服于你
You will order him to give me the Stone of Tears.
到时你就命令他将泪之石交给我
It has the power to bestow immortality
泪之石含有永生之力量
even while the Keeper does me the great favor
即使守护者替我消灭掉
of destroying all the rest of the pathetic life
这世上所有的卑微生命
that inhabits this world.
亦不能奈我何
You will order Richard to be my consort,
届时 你命令他与我结合
and he and I will start a new race in our image.
我们将共同开创新世界
A people that follow my will
所有人都将臣服于我
and my will alone.
唯我命是从
Oh. But, mistress,
可是 主人
if we don't catch up to Richard in time--
我们若不及时追上理查德
That's why you're gonna help me slow him down.
所以你要帮我拖慢他的脚步
Hop down, hop down.
赶紧下来 下来
Richard, are you all right?
理查德 你没事吧
I'm blind.
我失明了
Does it hurt?
疼吗
I'll be all right.
不会有事的
Give me the Stone of Tears.
把泪之石给我吧
Declan--
迪克兰
You can't get it to the Pillars
你若看不见路
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表