剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
being a spirit does have its advantages.
作为一个幽灵还是有好处的
For instance, I can appear to Sister Marianna
比如 我在修女玛丽安娜面前现身
much faster than you can get to the temple.
可比你到达圣堂要快得多
I have but to command her to burn the scroll
只要我命令她烧了卷轴
and your failure is assured.
你就注定失败
So do we have an agreement,
那么 我刚才的提议你是接受
or don't we?
还是不接受
If we turn down Rahl's proposal,
如果我们拒绝了拉尔的提议
the scroll will be ashes before we get to the temple.
在我们抵达圣堂前 卷轴就会化成灰烬
I never thought I'd say this,
我真不想这样说
but that devious bastard has us firmly by our nethers.
但这个卑鄙的家伙确实占了上风
We can't just kill Walter.
我们不能杀了沃尔特
Maybe we don't have to.
也许不必杀死他
How attached are you to the body you were born with?
你对这副皮囊还留恋与否
I'd do anything to have a different face.
要是能改头换面 我愿意付出一切
I think that can be arranged.
我想这能办到
How?
怎么做
We have the magical means
我们可以用魔法
to put your spirit into one of these bodies,
把你的灵魂移到那边的一具尸体中
and bring you back to life.
然后让你起死回生
And put Rahl's spirit into Walter's body.
再把拉尔的灵魂召唤到沃尔特的躯体中
Exactly.
完全正确
Take your pick, any one you fancy. But quickly.
挑个喜欢的身体吧 快一点
You choose.
你来挑
Me? Yeah.
我吗 对
If I'm going to have a new body,
既然要换一个新的躯体
I want one that pleases you.
那么我希望是你所喜欢的
Come.
来吧
Zedd, once we give Rahl his new body,
佐德 一旦我们给了拉尔新的躯体
we can't just trust him to bring us the scroll back.
我们不能轻信他会乖乖把卷轴交出来
You could confess him.
你可以忏悔他
Rahl's soul is immune to confession.
忏悔对拉尔的灵魂不起作用
But there is another way.
不过还有一个办法
You sure this is gonna work?
你确定这能起效
I went through it myself, and it worked fine.
我亲身试验过 非常有效
Okay.
好吧
Oh. Is--? Is this going to hurt?
噢 这会不会很痛
I'll try to make it quick. Okay.
我会速战速决 好吧
Um! Does it really have to be a knife?
啊 非得用刀吗
Just sit back, okay, and try and relax.
躺好 行吗 放松点
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
That wasn't so bad, now, was it?
感觉不坏 对吧
Don't be afraid, Walter.
别害怕 沃尔特
I'm right here.
我就在这儿
Now.
好了
Mika, it's me.
米卡 是我
I'm back!
我又活过来了
Ah, it's good to be back.
重生的感觉真好
I knew you'd do the right thing, brother.
我就知道你会做出明智之举 弟弟
Sister Tyra is going with you to the temple.
修女塔拉会和你一起去圣堂
You're going to get the scroll and bring it straight back.
你拿到卷轴后 直接带回来给我
Otherwise, she'll release the magic of the dacra,
不然 她就释放达卡镖的魔力
and you'll be dead again in a heartbeat.
转瞬之间 你将再次毙命
This really wasn't necessary.
实在没这必要
I would have done exactly as I promised.
我会信守诺言
Well, I won't have to take that on good faith now, will I?
我对你可没那么信任 不是吗
My lord.
陛下
How is it possible you've returned
没有修女玛丽安娜的帮助
without the help of Sister Marianna?
您怎么就重生了
And how did you get the prisoner's body
我的手下还没有追回那个囚犯
when my men have yet to return with him?
您怎么就得到了他的躯体
I don't know what rabbit trail your men are following, Egremont.
埃格蒙特 你的手下是在追兔子玩吧
Fortunately, their ineptitude was redeemed by Sister Tyra here.
幸好有修女塔拉弥补了他们的过失
You flatter me, my lord.
您过奖了 陛下
Not only did she recapture and kill Walter,
她不仅抓住并杀了沃尔特
she performed the ritual of resurrection.
还施展了复活术
What Mord-Sith did you find to administer the breath of life?
那又是哪位痛苦使者给了您生命之息
I was revived by Tyra,
是塔拉让我重生
Who had the foresight to kill a Mord-Sith and take her han.
她早先杀了个痛苦使者 并吸取其涵
It appears you and your sisters
看来你和你的姐♥妹♥们♥
are not as indispensable as you think.
并不如你所想的那么不可或缺
Now give me the scroll.
现在 把卷轴给我
My lord, you do seem very much yourself,
陛下 您确实很像陛下本人
but in light of recent misunderstandings,
但介于最近的误会
I believe you would want me to verify the identity
我想你一定会同意让我核查身份
of anyone who claimed to be you.
以免有人冒充
Of course.
当然可以
I'm sure you could tell me, for example,
您一定能告诉我 比如
what was the gift you gave your sister Jennsen last year
去年您为了获取妹妹詹森的信任
when you were trying to earn her trust?
送了她什么礼物
A kitten. And unless you want to share
一只小猫 如果你不希望下场
that poor creature's unfortunate fate,
和那可怜的动物一样
you will hand me the scroll right now.
现在就把卷轴给我
How very interesting.
有意思
You may be on your way now, sister.
你可以离开了 修女
Sisters!
姐♥妹♥们♥
You will of course want refreshment, my lord.
您自然需要吃点小食 陛下
And company.
来点消遣
Yes, I would.
的确 我很需要
But unfortunately, I have time for neither.
但遗憾的是 我没时间享受
I must be on my way.
我必须出发了
Prepare a wagon for my treasure.
把我的财宝装车
At once, my lord.
马上就办 陛下
The Mother Confessor said nothing about treasure.
忏悔圣母没提到财宝
Now that I'm alive again, I have no intention of being penniless.
既然重生了 我可不想当个穷鬼
I won't allow you to displease my mistress.
我不允许你惹我主人不高兴
Well, imagine her displeasure
好啊 那想想如果探索者
if the seeker never has a chance to read this scroll.
再也没机会看到这卷轴 她会多生气
Oh, you may command the magic of the dacra to kill me,
当然 你可以释放达卡镖的魔力杀了我
but by then this parchment will be nothing but cinders.
可同时 这份羊皮卷轴也将化为灰烬
My lord. Your wagon is being prepared.
陛下 您的马车已经备好
Shall I assume we're returning to the people's palace
需要我与您一起重返人♥民♥圣殿
to reclaim your throne?
夺回王位吗
You are to remain here, Egremont.
你只需留在这里就好 埃格蒙特
My lord, I am most eager to help you resecure your domain.
陛下 我朝思暮盼 只为助您重霸疆土
The time is not yet right.
时机未到
Before I return to the palace,
重返人♥民♥圣殿之前
I must pay a visit to Ravensberg.
我需去往瑞文堡办些事情
When I'm ready, I will send for you. Is that clear?
当我准备妥当 自会差人通知你 明白吗
Yes, my lord.
遵命 陛下
I need your best archers, at once.
立刻召集你最好的射手过来
Why?
为什么
Lord Rahl was sending me a message.
拉尔陛下刚刚提到瑞文堡
He was once ambushed at Ravensberg and almost killed.
他曾在那里遭袭并险些丧命
He's telling me he's in danger again now.
所以他这是暗示我说 自己正身处险境
And we're going to get him out of it.
我们必须帮他脱险
Do you have the scroll?
你拿到卷轴了吗
I think you'll find it interesting reading.
我想你会觉得这上面记载的东西十分有趣
I know I did.
至少我是这么觉得的
Hand it over.
把它给我
Of course, brother.
当然会给你的 弟弟
But in case your plan
可是 如果你的计划是
Is to have your pet Sister of the Dark here
在我交出卷轴后便
kill me once I relinquish it,
指使这个暗之修女杀死我的话
You should know
那么你该知道
that I would then be forced to tell the keeper
我会因此而向守护者吐露
what is written on the scroll.
这卷轴上载写的秘密
And then he will know exactly where you'll be going next.
那样一来 他会对你们今后的行动了如指掌
I imagine he would send an army of banelings to greet you.
然后派遣虫蛉军团在沿途对你们夹道欢迎
You win.
算你狠
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表