剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
我 我
I-- I--
我是个很实际的女孩
I'm a practical girl
解除魔法
Break the spell
就现在
Now
理查德 卡兰
Richard. Kahlan.
我究竟干了些什么
What is the name of creatiation have I done?
你所做的都不是你的错
Whatever you did, it's not your fault,
-是休塔的错 -不
- It's Shota's. - no.
我是想要拯救大家
I was trying to save everyone.
如果我没有低估你的傲慢自大
And I might have succeeded,
我或许就成功了
If I hadn't underestimated your pride and arrogance.
相比之下 你更加的傲慢自大
Which are exceeded only by your wrong.
她现在对我们没用了
She's no used to us now.
要我杀了她吗
Shoud I kill her?
不
no.
我们有一天还会需要她
We may need her someday.
显然 你上了年纪以后变聪明了
Apparently, you have gaine wisdom in your old age
当你要命名新的探索者时 记得通知我
When you're ready to name a new seeker, call on me.
同时 和现在这个好好相处吧
Meanwhile,enjoy the one you've got
佐德
zedd.
...你能做些什么吗
...can you do anything
你在想些什么吗
Something on your mind?
我在想很多事
There's plenty in my mind.
是不是想说佐德没有告诉我那个预言
Starting with"i wonder if zedd didn't tell me about the prophecy
或许是因为他相信那预言是真的
Because he believes it to be true."
这是你的新技能吗
Is that new power of yours?
读心术
Being able to read people's thoughts?
我不告诉你并非因为我怀疑你取胜的能力
I didn't tell you not because I had doubts about your ability to succeed,
因为不想你怀疑自己是否是正确的人选
But because I didn't want you to start having doubts of your wrong.
如果休塔是对的呢
What if Shota's right?
她以为施些法术
About some youngs in of hers she want me to anoint
就能操纵真理战士为她战斗
so she can wield the soldier of the truth herself by proxy?
休塔的想法毕竟是她自己的
Shota thinks only of shota.
若还需要证据证明没有他人能成为探索者
If a proof we ever needed that not just anybody can be the seeker,
我可以作证
My own behavior to you provided it.
你还要给我再命名一次吗
Will you have to name me again
没必要
No
在你第一次举起真理之剑之前
You were always the seeker,
你就一直是探索者了
Long before you first held the sword of truth.
你为了我不顾生死
You faced death for me. Literally.
重获青春的感觉如何
What was it like, being young again.
哦 理查德
Oh, Richard
那感觉妙不可言
It'sears beyond count since I felt that way.
就好像没有我不能翻越的高山
That there was no mountain I couldn't climb,
没有我不能赢得的芳心
No woman I couldn'win.
你让我也重拾青春
You made me young again.
你也能让自己那样吗
Could you do that to yourself?
是的
Yes.
那你为何不做
Then why don't you?
重回花样年华
Because one journey down the agnizing going
今生一次足矣
living for youth is enough for any man.
她真的很漂亮
She was very beautiful.
当然 很漂亮 那还用说
Yes, she was, wasn't she?
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表