剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
在帕莫拉和理查德一起
in pamorah with richard.
没有你我哪里也不想去
I don't want to go anywere without you.
你会如愿以偿的
Then you'll get your wish.
怎么做
How?
很晚了
It's late.
我们都需要睡觉
We all need some sleep.
我主人有点冷
My mistress is cold.
我要去给火堆多添点柴火了
I'm gonna get some more wood for the fire.
没准弗林和我能结婚呢
Maybe Flynn and i can get married.
对不起安娜贝拉
I'm sorry annabelle.
那是不会发生的
That isn't going to happen.
但是他爱我
But he loves me.
而我也爱他
And I loves him.
而在我看过的书里写着
And in the books I've read
但那在忏悔者身上不适用
it isn't the same with confessors.
我们为了更高的追求而活着
We serve a higher purpose.
我们的天赋让儿女情长成为了
But our gift makes the kind of romance youe’r hear about
不可能的事情
...impossible.
所以你不能结婚
So you can't get married
忏悔者可以寻找伴侣
a confesr takes mate
但不是为了爱
but not for love.
而是为了继承血脉
To continue our line.
而我们的种族也所剩无几了
And there aren't very many of us left.
我想你和我可能是仅存的了
I think you and i may be the only ones.
总有一天 你也会找到合适的伴侣
So one day, when you're ready, you'll take a suitable mate.
什么样的伴侣才合适
What makes a mate suitable?
呃 他要...
Well, uh, he should be
坚强 高尚 并且勇敢
strong, noble and brave.
一个领袖
A leader
所以理查德是你的伴侣 对吧
so richard's your mate, then?
不
No
我爱理查德 但是如果他和我
I love richard, but if he and I
真正结合了的话
were to together in that way
他就会被忏悔
he would become confessed.
但是他已然爱上你了
But already loves you.
理查德身负重任
Richd has an important mission only he can carry out.
如果他被忏悔了
If he were confessed
他对我的爱会成为负担
his love for me would be all-consuming
这会让他分心 让他崩溃
it would distract him so much he would go mad.
这样他就不能完成他的任务了
And he couldn't complete this quest.
所以你永远不能跟你爱的人在一起
So you can never be with someone you love?
一旦你开始了你的训练
Once you start your training
并且看到了我们工作的重要性
and see how important our work is,
你就会明白那能弥补
you'll understand that it makes up
我们所不能拥有的东西
for the thingse can't have.
魔法师的人
The sorcerer's men!
他们来了
They're coming
保护好她
keep her safe!
来吧
Come on.
你在做什么
What are you doing
实现你的愿望
granting your wish.
没人在这里
There's no one here.
弗林
flynn.
他们走了
They're gone.
马也没了
And so are the horses.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
我要演的像才行啊
I have to make it look real
这样才能骗住他们让我们逃跑
I fooled them so that we could get away.
这不是你想要的么
Isn't that what you wanted?
痛么
Does it hurt?
为了你 在所不惜
For you,nothing hurts.
当我在塔里的时候
when I was in the tower
仆人们会偷偷的给我带书来读
the servants used to secretly bring me books to read.
你听过罗斯林和帕洛马尔的故事么
Have you ever heard the stor of Rosalind and Palomar?
每个人都知道这个故事
Yeah, everybody knows that story.
她从恶龙那里救了他
She saved him from the dragon.
然后他们一起出海离开了
And then they sailed away on the ocean together.
你让我想到帕洛马尔
You remind me of Palomar.
至少是我想象中的样子
At least the way I imagined him
我会从恶龙那里把你救出来
I'd save you from a dragon.
你会带我去看海吗
Would you take me to see the ocean?
我带你去天涯海角
I'll take you anywhere.
怎么了
What?
这个符咒是找到泪之石的关键
This rune is the key to finding the stone of tears.
除非理查德找到它
Unless Richard has it,
否则守护者会毁掉所有生命
The keeper will destroy all life.
包括你的
Including yours.
也许我们应该回去
Maybe we should go back.
你怎么知道他们说的是真话
How do you know what they told you is true?
我父亲告诉我
My father told me there was nothing
世界上只有谎言
But whoppers exit in this world.
这是假话
That was a lie.
你就是证明
You're proof of that.
就算他们说的是真的
And even if what they're saying is true
我宁愿和你一起死
I'd ther die with you
也不愿独自被关在另一个高塔里
Than being locked in another tower without you.
我应该马上把他们分开
I should've separated them right away.
他在安慰受惊吓的困惑女孩
He was comforting a scared and confused girl.
分开他们太残忍♥了
It would have been cruel.
分开了起码她会安全
She would have been safe.
我们会找到他们的
We'll find them.
看 马蹄印分开了
Look. The tracks split.
一个向北 一个向东
One horse went north. The other east.
他想干扰我们
He was trying to make it harder for us to follow him.
-聪明 -不够聪明
- Clever - Not clever enough.
这边的更深
These tracks are deeper.
往那边走的马没有载重
The horse went that way when it wasn't carrying any weight.
饿了吗
Hungry
等一下
Wait here.
知道我们怎么对待小偷吗
You know what we do with thieves around here?
手下留情吗
Show the mercy?
弗林
Flynn!
两个小偷
Well. Two thieve
也许你有谈判的本钱
Maybe you've got something to bargain with.
离她远点
Stay away from her.
供您差遣 忏悔者
Command me, confessor.
阻止他们
Stop them.
杀死虫蛉的唯一方法是烧死他们
The only way to kill Banelings is to burn them.
我们需要油和火把
We'll need oil and torches
你怎么不用巫师之火
Why do you just use wizard's fire?
我觉得这不是个好办法
I don't think that would be wise.
因为我是痛苦使者对吧
It's because I'm a mord-sith, isn't it?
如果你用魔法
You think if you use your magic,
你怕我用它对付你
I'll turn it against you.
我以前也有此机会
I've had chances before
但那是在探索者和忏悔者在的时候
With the seeker and confessor nearby.
而且现在你知道了墓穴所在
And now you know where the tomb is.
你真的相信这就是
Do you honestly think that's why
我跟着理查德的原因
I've followed Richard all his way?
希望他让我们单独行动
In the hopes that he'd send me here with you alone
我就可以找机会偷泪之石
So that I could find a way to steal the stone for myself?
也许不是
Probably not.
但事关重大
But what's at stake is far
只可信其有 不可信其无
Too important to rely on probability
我觉得你没有警觉的资本
I don't believe you have the luxury of caution.
抓住他们
Get them!
他们都被解决了吧
I think that's all of them.
暂时是 但是这里遍地尸体
For now. But this is a place of death.
更多的虫蛉也会从冥界而来
Others may crawl out of the earth to replace them.
我们得带弗林和符咒来这
We should get Flynn back here
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表