剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
From waging war on the World of the Living.
探索者 达哈拉士兵出现在镇上了
Seeker, D'haran soldiers are in the town.
他们要见你
They're demanding to see you.
达肯·拉尔已经死了
Darken Rahl is dead.
战乱该结束了
The war is over.
放下武器 否则我要动手了
Lay down your arms, or you will feel my sword.
我们不是来挑战的 陛下
We have not come to fight, my lord.
拉尔陛下 指引我们
Master Rahl, guide us.
拉尔陛下 保护我们
Master Rahl, protect us.
您的光辉让我们兴旺
In your light, we thrive.
您的智慧让我们谦卑
In your wisdom, we are humbled.
我们奉天命为您效劳
We live only to serve.
我们会为您浴血奋战
Our lives are yours.
我生来就是达肯·拉尔父亲的仆人
I was born into the service of Darken Rahl's father.
潘尼斯·拉尔国王
Lord Panis Rahl.
有人说他是暴君
Some called him a tyrant.
但在他的统治下
But in his time there was peace
领土之内谨然有序 四野生平
And order throughout the territories.
他以第一个儿子为豪
He took pride in his first born son.
但随着这个孩子慢慢长大
But as the boy grew older,
父亲看到了儿子内心深处的阴暗面
The father came to see the darkness in his son's heart.
以及儿子对于黑暗魔法的喜爱
And his love for dark ways of sorcery.
父亲开始对王国的未来感到担忧
The father began to feel for the future of his kingdom.
他听到一个预言 说他会有另外一个儿子
When he learned of a prophecy that said he would sire another son,
这个儿子将会杀掉他黑心的兄长
One who would kill his black-hearted older brother,
潘尼斯打算证实预言是否属实
Panis set out to ensure the truth of that Prophecy.
他与一个年轻女子生养了一子
He fathered a child with a young woman
这女子的血统跟他的一样强大
Whose bloodline was as powerful as his own.
她叫塔拉琳·佐伦德
Tarralyn Zorander.
一派胡言
That's a lie.
我女儿绝不会和潘尼斯·拉尔有染
My daughter would never have lain with Panis Rahl.
没错 巫师 潘尼斯也明白这点
Yes, wizard. Panis knew this too.
所以他伪装成年轻的牧羊人向塔拉琳求婚
Which is why he wooed Tarralyn in a guise as a young shepherd.
他以这种方式赢得了她的芳心
In this form, he won her heart.
并和她孕育了一个孩子
And conceived a child with her.
但在虚荣心作祟下
But in his pride,
我的主人犯下了一个愚蠢的错误
My master made a foolish mistake.
他向达肯·拉尔夸耀
He boasted to Darken Rahl
说预言中能杀掉他的儿子就要出生了
That the son prophesized to kill him will soon be born.
狂怒之下 达肯·拉尔杀死了他的亲生父亲
In a rage, Darken Rahl slew his own father
并命令我处理掉他的尸体
And commanded me to dispose the body.
但我说服了潘尼斯·拉尔最忠诚的痛苦使者
But I convinced Panis Rahl's most faithful Mord-Sith
用生命之息使之复活
To revive him with the breath of life.
之后我杀了她 将秘密掩埋了起来
Then killed her to protect the secret.
在潘尼斯去寻找藏身之地的同时
While Panis went into hiding
我派出快骑去找塔拉琳的父亲
I dispatched a rider to Tarralyn's father.
来警告你达肯·拉尔已下令屠♥杀♥
To warn you that Darken Rahl had ordered the death
本尼顿的所有新生儿
Of all first born sons of Brennidon.
那里是预言中孩子将会出生的地方
Where the prophecy said the child would be born.
我一直不知道是谁来报的信
I never knew who sent me that message.
我们也不知道你是否收到
And we never knew if you received it.
这一定是某种陷阱
This is some sort of trap.
这不是陷阱 陛下
It's no trap, my lord.
我已经将这个秘密保守了二十四年
I have carried the secret for 24 years.
一直等待着预言实现的那一天
Waiting for the day that the prophecy might be fulfilled.
这样我便能发誓效忠于你
So that I can pledge my loyalty to you.
护送你回到人♥民♥圣殿
And to escort you back to the People's Palace
将你送上君主宝座
To assume your rightful place on the throne.
如果你不相信我
If you do not believe me,
可以让你的忏悔者来证实我的话
Order your confessor to do what she must to verify my words.
不需要了
There's no need.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
扎紧点
Tighter.
是 主人
Yes, mistress.
我还能做什么能让您欢心的事吗
Is there anything else I can do to please you?
当然还有
I'm sure there is.
等我们时间更充裕的时候
When we have more time.
拉尔陛下
Lord Rahl.
在擦洗地板啊 崔亚娜
Scrubbing the floors, Triana?
我该想到那会让你低人一等的
I would have thought that would beneath your station.
你还活着
You're alive.
不 不算活着
No, not alive.
但仍是你的主人
But still your master.
我需要你为我完成一项特殊使命
And I need you to form a special task for me.
也是为我所效忠的人
And for the one I serve.
拉尔陛下不会效忠于任何人
Lord Rahl serves no man.
并不是人类 崔亚娜
Not a man, Triana.
但我们都有自己的主人
But we all have our masters.
我的主人是冥界的看守者
Mine is the keeper of the Underworld.
当他征服了一切生灵 那些支持他的人
And when he conquers all life those who stood by him
会有回报的
Will be rewarded.
如果陛下服从看守者 我也会服从
If my lord follows the keeper, then so do I.
但现在是卡拉在发号♥施令
But Cara has taking command...
卡拉帮助了探索者来杀我
Cara helped the seeker to kill me.
她不可靠
She cannot be trusted.
所以在执行我给你的特殊使命之前
Which is why before you begin the special task I have for you.
你和你的姐♥妹♥们♥必须消灭她
You and your sisters must destroy her.
我怎能如此沉迷于魔法和权力
How could I've been so consumed with apposition of the magic and power
以致疏忽了保护我的亲生女儿
That I neglected to protect my own daughter.
佐德 很抱歉
Zedd, I'm sorry.
听我说
Listen to me.
我只顾着我自己了 你也刚知道了
Thinking of myself, when you've just learned
你一直以来努力对抗 想要除掉的暴君
That the great tyrant you fought so hard to kill
是自己的亲生兄弟
Was your own brother.
不 他不是
No, he wasn't.
理查德 我知道这很难接受
Richard, I know this is hard to accept.
卡兰 我不想质疑忏悔圣母的话
Kahlan, I'm not challenging the words of the Mother Confessor's here.
但并不是血统让人们称为家人的
But blood isn't what makes somebody family.
乔治和玛丽·赛弗与我没有血脉之亲
I didn't share blood with George and Mary Cypher
但他们永远是我父母
And they'll always be my parents.
佐德 你知不知道
Now Zedd, do you have any idea
我们到哪里可以找到泪之石的下落
Where we can pick up the trail of the Stone of Tears?
如果有线索的话
If there is a clue,
那就能在艾登泽尔的巫师家的古书中找到
It's to be found in the ancient volumes at the Wizard's Keep in Aydindril.
走 看看能发现什么
Go, find what you can.
卡兰 待在这
Kahlan, stay here.
告诉内城的人关好所有门窗
Call the people of the town inside, board up every window and doorway.
你呢
What about you?
蛮褢兽还逍遥在外
The screeling is still out there,
我要找到它并把它干掉
I'm going to hunt it down and kill it.
你说你和你的部下会服从我是吗
You said you and your man would follow me?
至死不渝 陛下
To the death, my lord.
也许多了几把剑 就能把这怪物劈成碎片
Maybe with a few more swords we can hack this thing at peaces.
然后我们去人♥民♥圣殿
And then we're going to the People's Palace.
你要宣布自己是新的拉尔陛下吗
You're going to proclaim yourself the new Lord Rahl?
你也说了
You said yourself.
我们的麻烦可远不止一个怪物
Our problem is a lot bigger than one monster.
人界和冥界的隔膜被撕裂
With the veil torn,
看守者会在人界掀起腥风血雨
The Keeper will wage war on the World of the Living.
如果我们要打这场仗
And if we have to fight that war,
我们可以利用军队作为后盾
We can use an army behind us.
我必须警告你小心暴♥力♥反抗 陛下
I must warn you to expect violent opposition, my lord.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
只有我和我的部下知道你血统的秘密
My man and I are alone bear the secret to your parentage.
达哈拉不会轻易接受你要回宝座的要求
And the D'harans would not easily accept your claim to the throne.
为了赢得最大数量的效忠
In order to win the allegiance of the greatest number,
我建议你立即处决
I recommend you immediately execute
第三军团的所有人
Every member of the third battalion.
我不会杀害自己的部下
I'm not gonna kill my own men.
他们是达哈拉的部下 陛下
They are D'harans, my lord.
想让他们服从你 必须先让他们畏惧你
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表