剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on Legend of the Seeker.
《探索者传说》 前情提要
A tear in the veil between this world and the Underworld.
冥界与人界之间的隔膜被撕裂了
The Keeper is waging war on the Land of the Living.
守护者燃起战火 意在涂炭生灵
He's using the rift to send creatures into our world.
他利用裂缝 尽遣爪牙 肆虐人界
And the only way to close this rift
封闭裂缝的唯一方法
is for us to find the Stone of Tears.
就是找到泪之石
This Prophecy means that if you continue
据此预言所表
searching for the Stone of Tears you will find it.
如若你不辞辛劳 必能找到泪之石
But you will give it to the Keeper.
却终将拱手交与守护者
I don't believe in Prophecies.
我不相信什么预言
Sister Nicci, bring me the Stone of Tears.
修女妮茜 把泪之石给我带来
From now on, I serve only myself.
从现在起 我不再受他人差遣
The Seeker could use a fighter as strong as you, Dahlia.
探索者需要如你这般强悍的战士 达丽雅
We could serve him together.
我们可以共同为他效命
Do you think we can trust her?
你觉得我们能信任她吗
I wish there were another way.
我也希望有别的办法
Your sisters and I have missed you.
我和你的姐♥妹♥们♥都很想念你呢
Cara attacked me. She took the stone.
卡拉袭击了我 还把圣石抢走了
It's good to have you back.
你能回来 再好不过了
There has to be a way of undoing whatever it was Rahl did to her.
不管拉尔对她做了什么 我们必须设法消除
There is one way but the results are unpredictable.
倒是有个办法 但结果不可预知
It's called the Spell of Undoing.
此为逆反术
You are now joined as husband and wife.
你们二位正式结为夫妻
The spell seems to have changed everything.
那法术似乎改变了一切
It's a new day in D'Hara, Zedd.
达哈拉迎来了新时代 佐德
I have the power of Orden.
我拥有了奥登之力
So Richard has been able to use his power wisely.
所以理查德能够英明且公正地使用这力量
Where's Cara? Who's Cara?
卡拉在哪儿 卡拉是谁
Sounds like she has a better life in this world
看来她在这个世界的生活
than she did in the other one.
要比之前美好得多
Victory has been stolen from my grasp.
胜利果实居然从我手边溜走了
The time has come for you to serve me.
你们为我效命的时候到了
Once we have acquired the boxes,
只要我们拿到奥登魔盒
we will be able to deliver the Keeper a great victory.
就能助守护者稳操胜券
If Richard no longer has the power of Orden,
如果理查德失去了奥登之力
then the Mord-Sith and Darken Rahl
痛苦使者和达肯·拉尔
are no longer under his control.
就不再受他掌控了
Kneel before me.
跪在我面前
Rahl has the power of Orden.
拉尔拥有了奥登之力
He's controlling Richard.
他控制了理查德
I can try to reverse this spell.
我可以逆转这个法术
Do you really wanna go back to an existence
莫非你真想回到那个世界
where the dead walk among the living?
虫蛉横行 生灵涂炭
The Keeper is on the brink of victory.
守护者眼看就要获胜了
I wish there was another way, but there isn't.
我也希望有别的办法 可是别无选择啊
Dahlia.
达丽雅
She's dead.
她死了
Lord Rahl wants you alive.
拉尔王要我活捉你
But if you resist, he'll settle for dead.
但如果你反抗的话 杀死你也可以
Kahlan, don't!
卡兰 不要
If I confess her,
如果我忏悔她
i can command her to give Cara the Breath of Life,
就可以命令她给卡拉以生命之息
and then you can perform the spell.
然后你就能施法了
I'm going to perform the spell on Dahlia instead.
我现在要对达丽雅施法
Why?
为什么
Because it should have the same effect on her
因为法术对她产生的效果
that it did on Cara.
应该和对卡拉的一样
It'll undo all the Mord-Sith magic that was ever done to her.
那么使其成为痛苦使者的法术就会消除
And if Dahlia were never a Mord-Sith,
而达丽雅未能成为痛苦使者
Darken Rahl couldn't have used her to lure Cara away.
达肯·拉尔就没办法利用她骗走卡拉
Zedd,
佐德
we've seen how unpredictable this magic is.
我们都知道逆反术的结果不可预知
Kahlan,
卡兰
I can't give Cara back the life she had in this world.
我确实不能把这里的美好生活还给卡拉
But if this spell works,
但如果法术起作用了
I can give her back the life she had with us.
她便能回到我们身边
A life she was proud of.
继续她引以为傲的生活
Cara!
卡拉
Where's Cara?
卡拉在哪儿
I'm right here!
我在这儿
Thank the Spirits.
感谢神灵
I appreciate the concern, Wizard.
多谢关心 巫师
But it takes more than a few banelings to kill me.
但就凭几个虫蛉是不能轻易制♥服♥我的
That's the Cara I know.
这才是我认识的卡拉
Zedd, are you all right?
佐德 你没事吧
I'm fine. I think.
我很好 算是吧
Just tell me where we are.
我们现在在哪儿
Gilgalar.
吉格拉
On the way to the Pillars of Creation.
在前往创世之柱的路上
Zedd, what's going on?
佐德 发生什么了
It's a long story.
说来话长
Well, you'd better tell us on the move.
边走边说吧
We need to find a safe place to set up camp before it gets dark.
我们必须在天黑前找个安全的地方落脚
Are you sure we shouldn't keep going?
难道我们不继续赶路吗
Kahlan's right.
卡兰说的对
The solstice is the day after tomorrow.
后天就是夏至了
We need to get to the Pillars.
我们必须及时赶到创世之柱
We'll get there in time.
我们会及时赶到的
But not if we're so tired that we can't fight off
但是如果不休息的话
the next horde of banelings that attacks us.
再来一大群虫蛉就麻烦了
Quite a dramatic entrance, Nicci.
多么富有戏剧性的出场 妮茜
Even for you.
风采依旧啊
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我有何等荣幸 承蒙您大驾光临
It appears you and I now have something in common:
貌似你我现在有了共同之处
Neither of us serves the Keeper anymore.
都不再为守护者效力了
Tiresome old creature, isn't he?
令人讨厌的老家伙 不是吗
It's so hard to keep him happy.
哄他开心可真是难啊
And you won't be very happy when the Seeker fails,
如果探索者失败了 你落入旧主之手
and your former master gets his hands on you again.
也开心不到哪里去吧
He's not known for forgiving those who betray him.
他可不会轻易饶恕那些背叛他的人
And the Seeker is not known for failure.
探索者也不是会轻易失败的人
Have you forgotten the Prophecy?
你忘了那个预言吗
He will deliver the stone to the Enemy of the Light.
他会把泪之石交给光之敌人
If there is one thing I have learned,
以我毕生经验来看
it is never to wager against my brother.
千万别小瞧了我弟弟
Prophecy or not, he will succeed.
无论预言如何 他都会成功的
Your overconfidence can only mean one thing:
你如此自信满满 只能说明一件事
you know that Richard already has the stone
你知道理查德已得到了泪之石
and where he's taking it.
并知道他将它带向了何处
Tell me.
告诉我
Why in all creation would I tell you?
我为何要告诉你
I can protect him.
只有知道他的去处
But only if you tell me where he's going.
我才能保护他
And how do I know
我又如何知道
that you are not still in league with the Keeper?
你已和守护者决裂了
So the great Darken Rahl
如此说来 伟大的达肯·拉尔
is just going to wait for his little brother
就这么坐等他的弟弟
to save the world?
去拯救世界
Oh, waiting's not so bad,
等待也不坏嘛
as long as one finds amusing ways to while away the time.
只要有乐子打发时间就行
Why don't you join me?
何不与我同乐
The water's warm.
水还暖着呢
Not as warm as it's going to be.
它还会更暖
Where is the Seeker taking the stone?
探索者把泪之石带去哪儿了
The Pillars of Creation!
创世之柱
Keeper, hear our prayer.
守护者 聆听我们的祷告吧
We live only to serve you.
吾等此生 只为侍奉您
Tell us, master, how to deliver the world into darkness.
主人 请告诉我们 如何将世界转明为暗
Sisters!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Glorious news.
绝好的消息
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表