剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
When I last saw Zedd,
我跟佐德分开
we were on the road near Dalmoore.
是在达尔莫附近的小路上
He headed east towards Eritrane.
他朝东边的艾特瑞行进
He said he'd come back to find us
他说一旦完成任务
when his mission was finished.
就会回来找我们
Travel in the direction he went,
你沿着他行进的方向走
and if we're lucky,
如果幸运的话
you'll find him heading back your way.
可能中途就能遇见他
I need you to give him the ring.
我需要你把戒指给他
And then he'll be able to get you out of the valley.
而后他会帮你走出山谷
And Elodie too?
埃洛蒂也能出来对吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Your training is finally over, Cara.
你的训练终于结束了 卡拉
But now you face one final test
现在你要面临最后一关考验
to ensure that you are re-broken.
看看你有没有变回铁石心肠
I want you to kill the Wizard.
我要你杀了巫师
I know you, Cara.
我了解你 卡拉
This isn't who you are.
这不是你的本性
Don't keep me waiting, Cara.
别让我久等 卡拉
Cara, no!
卡拉 不
I told you I serve Richard.
我说过我只侍奉理查德
We don't have much time before
我们的时间不多了
the Sisters of the Dark come back.
暗之修女就快来了
Let's go.
我们走
We need the key to the Rada'han.
我们得找到魔阻项圈的钥匙
No, Cara!
不 卡拉
If you kill him, he'll tell the Keeper
你若杀了他 他就会告诉守护者
where Richard is supposed to take the Stone.
理查德要把泪之石带去哪儿
Excuse me, friends.
打扰一下 朋友
Have you seen a tall man with long white hair
你们可曾见过一位满头白发的高个老人
pass through here? I spoke to a man in Dalmoore.
从这儿经过 我问过一个达尔莫人
He said he had seen him on this road a few days ago.
他说几天前在这条路上见过此人
We might be able to help you.
我们也许帮得上忙
But it'll cost you 10 shillings.
但你得付十先令
I don't have any money.
我身无分文
I'll have to ask somewhere else.
我还是去别处问问吧
No!
不
You can't take that!
你不能拿走它
Please.
求你了
I-It can't be worth much to you,
它对你毫无价值
but the fate of the world depends on it.
但是世界的命运有赖于此
The fate of the world?
世界的命运
Well, no one's ever tried that excuse before.
还从来没有人用过这种借口
Are you all right, young man?
你没事吧 年轻人
You're Zeddicus the Wizard.
您是巫师佐德缪斯
That's right.
正是
The Seeker told me to find you.
探索者让我来找你
I can't even sense where the portal is.
我感觉不到入口的位置
Whatever magic allowed you to pass through this rock
让你们穿过这座山崖的法力
is beyond my powers.
远在我之上
If you can't get in,
如果你进不来
what about the spell of taking?
试试取物咒如何
It doesn't work on living things.
这对活物不起作用
I can't use it to get you out of the valley.
我不能用取物咒把你弄出山谷
No, but you once used it to take
没错 但你曾经用它
the Sword and compass from me.
把真理之剑和罗盘取走了
It might work on the Stone of Tears.
这也许能用来取走泪之石吧
It might, but the last time I performed that spell,
有可能 但上次我使用取物咒
I had Shota's help.
是有休塔的帮助
I don't know if I can do it on my own.
我不知道是否能独自完成
We have to try, Zedd.
试试吧 佐德
And maybe if you get the Stone out of here,
如果你把泪之石带出这里
the compass will start working again.
也许罗盘就会重新起效
And lead you out of the valley
然后引导你走出山谷
But if it doesn't,
但如果不能
and Kahlan and I are trapped here forever,
我和卡兰将永远困在这儿
you'll still have the Stone.
但你还有泪之石
You and Cara can take it to the Pillars of Creation without us.
你和卡拉可以带着它前往创世之柱
The spell is more likely to work if I can see the Stone.
若能看到泪之石 成功的可能性会大些
It worked.
成功了
So does the compass.
罗盘也起效了
I'll see you soon, my boy.
孩子 我们很快就能见面了
Zedd, what's wrong?
佐德 出什么事了
Cara, why?
卡拉 为什么
My master ordered me to.
主人命令我这么做
Zedd? Zedd!
佐德 佐德
Richard, what's happening? I don't know.
理查德 发生什么事了 我不知道
Zedd, are you all right?
佐德 你没事吧
Cara attacked me.
卡拉偷袭了我
She took the Stone.
她拿走了泪之石
I thought she had withstood Rahl's attempts to re-break her,
我还以为她经受住了拉尔的严刑拷打
but obviously I was deceived.
但我显然上当了
Stay where you are.
留在原地
We'll be there as soon as we can.
我们尽快赶过来
The Stone is gone.
泪之石不见了
We can feel it.
我们能感觉到
What have you done with it?
你把它怎么了
I sent it out of the valley.
我把它送出了山谷
Who has it now?
那目前在谁手上
The compass is working again.
罗盘又起效了
We'll get the Stone back
我们会把泪之石夺回来
and take it to the Pillars of Creation.
并带往创世之柱
I know this isn't what you thought the Creator intended,
我知道这与造物者的意愿相悖
but we're going to defeat the Keeper.
但我们终会击败守护者
For the sake of the world...
为了苍生太平
I hope you're right.
但愿你们是正确的
You can't imagine what it's been like,
你们根本无法想象
to be able to see each other, but never be able to touch.
近在咫尺 却又遥不可及的感受
I'm happy for you both.
我真为你们高兴
We need to get the Stone back.
我们得夺回泪之石
What about Cara?
卡拉怎么办
Dahlia.
达丽雅
I see that you've returned
终于 你又回到了
to the bosom of your family, Cara.
家人的怀抱 卡拉
My Lord.
陛下
You played our little scene for the Wizard brilliantly.
你的演技很不错 骗过了巫师
I brought what you asked for.
我拿到了您要的东西
It's good to have you back.
欢迎回来
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表