剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
we've dealt with him before.
我们以前跟他打过交道的
He's not to be trusted.
他不可信的
Maybe we shouldn't delay the search for the Stone,
也许我们不该因为一个谣言
based on a rumor.
就暂停寻找泪之石
If this cure is real,
如果真有解药这一说
and we can get it to the banelings,
我们就可以带给虫蛉们
they won't have to kill anymore.
他们就不会继续杀戮了
We don't know how long it will to take to find the Stone,
我们也不知道多久才能找到泪之石
but we would be saving a lot of lives in the meantime.
但至少我们能解救更多的生命
Let's go. It's too late for me.
我们走吧 我不行了
I've only got a few heartbeats left.
我仅存少许生命之息了
I'm glad it's over.
我很高兴一切都将结束
If you hadn't come along,
不是你们来了
I never would have stopped killing.
也许我还会继续杀戮吧
But an eternity in the Underworld,
但在冥界不得超生
it's better than living like this.
也好过如此行尸走肉
Please. Please, ju-- Just be patient.
别这样 等一下
Move.
滚开
You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
Yes. Of course, sir.
当然知道了 先生
Right away. I'll-- I'll just be a moment.
我就去拿 请你等一会
We're running out of Shadow Water.
我们秘影之水卖♥♥完了吗
What? No, we're not.
什么 没有 还没卖♥♥完
How did you simple?
你怎么做到的
Added a little plain water, tripled our supply.
兑点水 储备就翻了三倍
But We were getting four doses a jar.
但是 原来一罐可以兑出四瓶
Now we're getting 12.
现在兑出十二瓶了
What if the cure doesn't work watered down?
如果药效减弱怎么办
The banelings won't be happy.
虫蛉们会怒的
Of course it'll work.
当然会起作用的
It's still glowing, isn't it?
还很闪 是吧
Get out there.
出去
You know who I was before I died?
你知道我死之前是谁吗
No, sir.
不知道 先生
Captain of a D'Haran squadron.
我是达哈拉卫队队长
You don't make a man like me wait.
你胆敢让我在这久等等
Time's too precious when you work for the Keeper.
为守护者工作你得争分夺秒
We're terribly sorry, sir.
我们非常抱歉 先生
Here you are.
给你
I'll tell my friends about this.
我一定会告诉我的朋友的
Why are we stopping?
为什么要停下来
We've been on the road less than two hours.
才走了不到俩小时
It's dark, Even the Seeker needs his sleep.
很晚了 就算是探索者也得休息一下
You don't look well, Cara.
你脸色不太好啊 卡拉
You could do with some rest too.
你也该多休息了
I'm just hungry.
我只是肚子饿
I'm going hunting.
我去打猎
Now?
现在去
We've got some apples.
我们还有几个苹果
I want meat.
我想吃点荤的
Okay, I'll come with you.
好吧 我跟你一起去
No.
不
Zedd's right.
佐德说的对
You need some rest.
你需要休息
Besides, I'm a better hunter on my own anyway.
再说了 我独自打猎更顺手些
Is somebody there?
谁在那
I don't have anything for you tonight.
现在我没货给你
Come back tomorrow, and I might have a fresh supply.
明天再来吧 会有新货送来
I can't wait till tomorrow.
我等不及明天了
You deserve worse than this.
你罪有应得
Every time you kill,
你每杀一个人
The clock begins to tick again.
就会重新开始计时
I was about to come looking for you.
我们正准备去找你的
It took me a while to find some prey.
我找猎物费了些时间
Well, even without sleep,
虽然没睡觉
You look much better this morning.
不过你今早的气色好了很多
I just needed a good meal.
大吃一顿我就恢复了
Hey. What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Closing up. We've only got a few drops of the cure left.
关门大吉了 我们只剩几滴的药了
There's not enough to keep watering it down.
再兑水就没药效了
Then we'll mix plain water with something else.
我们再兑点别的东西不就成了
Sorcerer's gypsum will make it glow.
巫师精石也可以让它闪
But it won't cure anybody.
但是治不了人了
Then we'll just tell 'em it takes a few days to work.
那我们就说要过段时间才会有效
And when they realize?
那他们发现了怎么办
By the time anybody's the wiser,
等大家都知道了真♥相♥
We'll be long gone, with a fortune in our pockets.
我们早就带着钱远走高飞了
But it doesn't seem right.
这样做不太好吧
We'd be cheating people.
我们这是在欺骗老百姓
Well, they're not people really.
他们才不是老百姓
Banelings.
他们是虫蛉
You swindled me!
你胆敢骗我
You said I'd be cured,
你说过我已经被治愈了
but after half a day, the hunger was back.
结果就过了半天 杀人的冲动就回来了
And look at my face!
你看看我的脸
Sir, the dose we gave you was watered down.
先生 卖♥♥给你的那瓶是被我们兑了水的
But we have a few drops of the pure liquid left.
但还剩几滴纯净药水
It will cure you permanently.
可以永久性的治好你
You can have it. No charge.
你可以拿走它 不要钱的
I'll take my cure the old way.
我自有办法治愈自己
By sending your soul to the Keeper.
那就是送你去见守护者
Let him go!
放开他
Hello, Sebastian.
你好 萨巴斯坦
Wizard!
巫师大人
When I heard a magic peddler
我一听说有个魔法商贩
In South Caston was selling a remedy for banelings,
在南卡斯顿向虫蛉们贩卖♥♥解药
I knew it had to be you.
我立刻就猜到是你了
And by the looks of them,
当我看到他们
I see I was also right
我就肯定
That your so-called cure is a sham.
你那所谓的解药也是假的
No. No, I assure you, the cure is quite real.
不 我向你保证 解药绝对是真的
But it wasn't my idea.
但这不是我的主意
I was helping out a friend.
我帮一位朋友而已
Hello, brother.
你好 哥哥
Lord Rahl.
拉尔殿下
I'm puzzled I didn't see you sooner, Eagan.
我还奇怪你跑哪里去了 伊根
Yesterday you failed to deliver me a soul.
昨天你还没有杀过人
You broke the covenant.
你违背了契约
And yet, somehow,
可是 不知什么原因
You managed to remain among the living.
你却仍然能留在人界
How, I wonder?
我很想知道你怎么做的
I bought a cure.
我买♥♥了解药
A cure?
什么药
For being a baneling.
专门给虫蛉的
They called it Shadow Water.
他们称之为秘影之水
But it didn't last.
但是它的效力不能持续
The secret of the source of Shadow Water died decades ago,
秘影之水源头之所在早在数十年前随着
Along with the Wizard Carracticus Zorander.
卡拉蒂斯·佐伦德巫师的故去便已失迹
It didn't work anyway, my Lord.
无论如何它是没有效力的 殿下
Oh, it worked.
不 它是有效的
You're not the only baneling who's stopped killing
在过去几日里 你并非唯一一个停止
For the Keeper in the past few days.
为守护者杀戮的虫蛉
But tell me.
可是 告诉我
How is it that you come to be dead again?
你怎么会再次没命呢
The Seeker ran me through.
拜探索者所赐
The Seeker? Where?
探索者 他在哪里
In the shop where they were selling the cure.
在出♥售♥秘影之水的小店里
Then the Seeker knows of its existence.
这样说来探索者知道秘影之水的存在了
Tell me, the Mord-Sith who's with him, did she drink it?
和他在一起的痛苦使者 喝过那药水吗
I don't think they have any left.
我想他们已没有剩余的药水了
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表