剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
预言说探索者将打败达肯·拉尔
Prophecy says that the seeker Will defeat darken Rahl.
多亏了探索者 这个畜生无法为非作歹了
Thanks to the seeker, that monster is dead
达肯·拉尔将在冥界永世不得超生
And rotting for all eternity in the underworld.
来拜见你的主 看守者
Kneel before the keeper.
主 求你放过我吧 我辜负了你
Forgive me, master. I have failed you.
不 你如我所料
No, you have succeeded
完成了任务
Exactly as I intended.
是人界和冥界的隔膜
It's a tear in the veil
被撕裂了
That separates the underworld from the living.
我杀了拉尔后就发生了这种事情
This happened when I killed Rahl.
只要这条裂缝存在
As long as it's open there's no way
冥界的看守者就可以来到人界
To prevent the keeper of the underworld
派遣它的走狗们 把死亡带到各个角落
From sending his minions to bring death to every living thing.
我知道唯一的闭合裂缝的方法
The only way to close the rift
也就是万物之王最初封印冥界的方法
Is the way the creator sealed the underworld.
泪之石 我们会找到它的
The stone of tears. We'll find it.
去找乌里克修道院院长
Seek out the abbot of Ulrich,
因为他一直将泪之石的秘密藏在心里
For he keeps the secret of the stone close to his heart.
就是她帮我杀掉达肯·拉尔的
She's the one who helped me kill darken Rahl.
她只是想救她自己
She did it to save her own skin.
如果你愚蠢到拒绝登上达哈拉的王座
If you're foolish enough to turn down the throne of D'hara,
那么你就更需要我了
Then you need me all the more.
如果这是个骗局
If this is some sort of trick,
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
这是看守者的印记
Mark of the keeper.
将毁灭一切生灵之人的印记
The one who would destroy all life.
理查德·塞弗 你是真正的探索者
Richard Cypher, you are the true seeker.
谢谢你借给我这个
Thanks for letting me borrow this.
不过我还是没有睡安稳
Although I can't say it helped me sleep more soundly.
想要适应跟痛苦使者一起扎营
It's gonna take a while to get used
需要花一点时间
To having a Mord-Sith in camp.
如果理查德相信卡拉
Well, if Richard trusts Cara,
我们也应该学着信任她
I suppose we'll have to learn to as well.
痛么
Does it hurt?
没事
It's nothing.
你杀死的暴君的灵魂
The spirit of the tyrant you killed
从坟墓中跑出来
Comes back from the grave
然后将看守者的印记印入了你的胸膛?
And burns the mark of the keeper in your chest?
不能说没事 理查德
It's not nothing, Richard.
我希望我能知道它的含义
I wish I knew what it meant.
现在我们所知道的就是封印
What we do know is that we need to seal the rift
冥界和人间之间的裂痕
Between this world and the underworld.
想要做到的话 就需要找到泪之石
And to do that, we need to find the stone of tears,
所以 我们需要去乌里克修道院
And to find the stone, we need to get to the abbot of Ulrich.
修道院至少是三个月前被烧毁的
It must have burned at least three months ago.
杂草长了有这么久了
These weeds are at least that old.
达哈拉做的
D'harans did this.
那尸体在哪里
Then where are the corpses?
如果院长不在这里
If the abbot isn't here,
那我们大老远来到这里就没有意义了
Then we've come a long way for nothing.
如果是达哈拉做的
If D'harans did this,
而他们没有杀掉僧人
And they didn't kill the monks,
他们能把他们带到哪里去
Where would they have taken them?
从这里 他们可能被带到了托斯瑞
From here, they would have been taken to Tothrayne.
托斯瑞是什么地方
What's Tothrayne?
一个死亡集中营
A death camp.
不 求你了 别
No, please, no!
我还有个儿子
I have a son!
战争结束了
The war is over!
我不想死
I don't want to die!
快点 干的越快
Move! The faster you get this loaded,
你就能越快的得到奖励
The faster you'll get your reward.
将军 为什么你还在处死囚犯
General, why are we still executing prisoners?
战争结束了
The war is over.
我们应该远离这片土地
We should be getting far away from this place.
你听到过针对达哈拉军的报复性行为吧
You've heard the reports of reprisals against D'harans.
杜绝报复行为的最好方法
The best way to ensure there are no reprisals
就是我们现在做的事情
For what's been done here
赶尽杀绝 不留活口
Is to make certain that no one lives to tell the tale.
无须担心 指挥官
Don't worry, commander.
就算有人来报复我们
We'll take this treasure and we'll be far away from here
我们到时候已经带着财宝远离了
By the time anyone comes looking for retribution.
所以手头的事情要尽快解决
Just as soon as we've finished the task at hand.
站着别动
Stay there!
现在该给你奖励了
And now here's your reward.
好吧 让我来帮你一把
All right, I'll do you a favor.
我给你弄松点
I'll leave it loose.
你会死得慢点
You'll take longer to die.
是探索者 杀了他
The seeker. Kill him!
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for the favor.
上帝保佑你 探索者
Bless you, seeker.
我们在找乌里克修道院院长
We're looking for the abbot of Ulrich.
我们相信他被带到这里来了
We believe he was brought here.
对不起 我不知道什么修道院院长
I'm sorry; I don't know anything about the abbot.
这里有些小孩需要解救
There are children here we have to free.
达哈拉不仅仅是为了反抗军而来
The D'harans didn't just come for resistance fighters.
他们也带走了我们的家人
They took our families too.
他们在哪
Where are they?
来 我给你看
Come. I'll show you.
没关系
It's all right.
你安全了
You're safe.
我需要找到我的儿子
I need to find my son.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
威廉姆 我是埃莉诺
William. I'm Eleanor.
别担心 我会帮助你找到他的
Don't worry. I'll help you find him.
妈妈
Mother!
埃莉诺 埃莉诺
William! William! Oh!
我以为我失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
感谢神灵你还活着
Oh, thank the spirits you're safe!
乌里克修道院院长
The abbot of Ulrich.
他被带到了这里
He was brought here.
他在哪
Where is he?
将军昨天将他处死了
The general had him executed yesterday.
我试着阻止死刑
I tried to stop the executions.
你没有尽力
You didn't try hard enough.
我们都活在对将军的恐惧之中
We all lived in fear of the general.
我们叫他屠♥杀♥者是有原因的
There's a reason that we called him the butcher.
如果我们不遵守他的命令
If we hadn't followed his orders
被绞死的就是我们了
It would've been our necks in nooses.
也许现在也一样
It may still be.
但是这需要忏悔圣母来决定
But that's for the mother confessor to decide.
把他们关进牢房♥
Lock them in the cells.
我们为了院长而来
We came here for the abbot.
他死了
He's dead.
我们就没有理由留下来了
There's no reason for us to stay.
看看这些人
Look at these people.
他们虚弱 他们害怕
They're sick, they're scared.
他们没有地方可去
They have no place to go.
我们不能把他们丢在这里
We can't just leave them here.
这里已经是满目疮痍了
There's already enough sickness in this place.
在瘟疫蔓延开之前 快掩埋尸体吧
Let's bury these bodies before it gets any worse.
拉尔王
Lord Rahl?
你生前很好的服侍了我 将军
You served me well in life, general.
现在你死了 我希望你也可以
It is my hope that you will do the same for the keeper,
很好的服侍看守者
Now that you are dead.
我不明白
I don't understand.
很简单
It's quite simple.
冥界的看守者
The keeper of the underworld
想跟你做个交易
Wants to make you an offer.
你们之中身体还健康的
Those of you that are well enough
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表