剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
And then we'll hunt for the Stone.
等这一切结束之后 我会回来找你
And when it's over I'll come back for you.
理查德 我不想这样
Richard, I don't like it.
只有你们两个
The two of you alone.
三个
Three.
一个效忠于拉尔陛下的痛苦使者
A Mord-Sith serves Lord Rahl.
你可不像是甘心效忠于人的人
You don't strike me as the type of person who likes to serve anybody.
而且我可不想接受拉尔陛下的头衔
And I'm not excepting the title Lord Rahl.
如果你蠢到要拒绝达哈拉的宝座
If you're foolish enough to turn down the throne of D'hara,
那你就更需要我了
Then you need me all the more.
好吧
All right.
理查德
Richard...
她两次向我证明忠心 我可以相信她
Twice now she's proved herself to me, I can use her.
我们先告别吧 还有很长的路要走呢
We best say our goodbyes, I've got a long journey.
接纳一个穿红衣的人
Embracing the one in red.
什么
What?
没什么
Ah, nothing.
艾登泽尔
Aydindril.
翻过这座山 再走七十里就到了
Seventy leagues over that ridge.
我一直在想
I've been thinking,
你自己说过 现在最重要的
You said yourself the most important thing right now
是找到泪之石
Is finding the Stone of Tears.
我应该帮你完成它
I should be helping you do that.
那艾登泽尔呢
What about Aydindril?
当一切都结束了 我会去的
I'll get there, when all this is over.
但只要你还是探索者
But as long as you're still the seeker,
你就需要你的忏悔者在身边
You need your confessor by your side.
你想怎样
What do you want?
给你个警告
To give you fair warning.
我们毕竟还是兄弟
We are brothers after all.
我没你这个兄弟
You're no brother to me.
你已经杀过我一次
You've already killed me once.
没法再杀我第二次了
You can't kill me again.
你相信你在为和平 为自♥由♥而战
You believe you're fighting for piece, for freedom.
但在徒劳的探索中你已经杀了多少人了
But how many have you killed in this fruitless quest already?
明天你又会杀多少人
How many will you kill tomorrow?
你对抗我主人的一切行为
Every thing you do trying to defeat my master,
只会让他更强大
Only makes him stronger.
你相信你在为生灵服务 兄弟
You believe you're serving life, brother.
事实却是
The truth is,
你在为看守者服务
You are for the keeper.
理查德
Richard.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事 只是一场噩梦
I'm fine, just a bad dream.
好了 现在梦醒了
Well, it's over now.
那是什么
What is it?
这是看守者的印记
It's the mark of the keeper.
将毁灭一切生灵之人的印记
A mark of the one who will destroy all life.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表