剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
理查德·塞弗 你是真正的探索者
Richard cypher, you are the true seeker.
在东北方向静止不动了
It's holding steady at north-northeast.
中午之前我们就能到冬之静地一里内
Which should bring us within a league of winterhaven by noon.
我们应该在那里休息一下
We could stop there for a hot meal.
我以为这罗盘会把我们引领至
I thought the compass was supposed to point the way
泪之石的所在处 而不是最近的旅店
To the stone of tears, not the nearest tavern.
为了找到泪之石
To reach the stone of tears,
我们需要随时补给
We need all the sustenance we can get.
佐德
Zedd.
看
Look.
某人最喜欢的水果
Somebody's favorite fruit.
柿子不仅是我喜欢的水果
The persimmon is far more than my favorite fruit.
它是造物的巅峰
It's the pinnacle of creation.
在这样的季节里
One doesn't often see such a perfect specimen
很少能见到完美无缺的样本
This late in the season.
我希望你们没有人期望能够分到
I hope none of you are expecting a slice
一瓣年末的柿子吧
Of the last persimmon of the year.
想都不会想的
Wouldn't think of it.
谢谢你们的慷慨
That's very generous of you.
吃这样的柿子
Any persimmon you can eat
就要吃的汁液横流
Without getting juice on your chin--
才算畅快
Mm. --isn't worth eating in the first place.
我能不能 呃
Can I have a, um...?
喝点 呃 啊
A drink of, uh...? Argh.
-水 -是的
-Water.-Yes.
谢谢你 卡兰 我叫卡拉
Thank you, kahlan. My name is cara.
-我知道 -你叫我卡兰
- I know that. - You called me kahlan.
我肯定没有
I absolutely did not.
佐德 你确实叫了
Zedd, you did.
我叫了
I did?
你还好么
Are you all right?
不 我不好
No, I'm not all right.
更倒霉的是我的关节越来越痛
It's not indignity enough that I have more aches in my joints
那些不中用的关节
Than joints in my body,
让我这把老骨头一晚起夜六次
That I stumble to the privy six times a night.
现在我又忘了水怎么说
Now I'm forgetting the word for water,
还叫错别人的名字
And calling people by the wrong name.
我真是老了
I must be older than I thought.
你算老吗 佐德 如果我在你
You? Old? Zedd, I'd be lucky
这年龄还有你一半矍铄 我就已经谢天谢地了
To be half as sharp as you are when I'm your age.
塔拉林在哪
Where's tarralyn?
塔拉林 是的 塔拉林 我的女儿
Tarralyn? Yes, tarralyn, my daughter.
她在哪
Where is she?
佐德 塔拉林已经不再和我们在一起了
Zedd, tarralyn isn't with us anymore.
他前年夏天死了
She died last summer.
我的女儿死了
My daughter's dead?
怎么会这样
How can that be?
你知道塔拉林的事很长时间了
You've known about tarralyn for a long time.
这不像你
This is not like you.
你的记性比谁都好使
You have the best memory of anybody I've ever met.
佐德 你不对劲了
Zedd, something is happening to you.
不对劲吗 是的
Happening. Yes.
是不对劲
Something's happening.
那柿子
The persimmon.
佐德是唯一吃了它的人
Zedd's the only one who ate it.
也许那被下毒了
Maybe it was poisoned.
不是下毒 是下咒了
Not poisoned. Spelled.
忘忧咒
A spell of f-f-forgetting.
有没有方法能解除它
Is there a way to undo it?
有
Yes.
-一剂药 -一剂什么药
A potion. A potion of what?
接骨木浆果花 曼陀罗草
Elderberry blossoms, mandragora,
和萨德林之角的粉末
And the dust of a shadrin's horn.
我们会找到的
We'll find them.
佐德 谁会对你这么做
Zedd, who would have done this to you?
世上只有一个人有足够的法力
There's only one person powerful enough
来对一流的巫师下咒
To spell a wizard of the first order.
并且知道我无法抵挡那水果的诱惑
Who knows exactly what fruit I wouldn't be able to resist.
谁
Who?
佐德 谁
Zedd, who?
休塔
Shota.
为什么休塔要这么对你
Why would shota want to do this to you?
谁想做什么
Why would who want to do what?
为什么休塔想要拿走你的记忆
Why would shota want take away your memory.
-放开我 -佐德
- Let go of me. - Zedd.
你们干嘛都这么看着我 你们是谁
Why are you all looking at me like that? Who are you people?
找到接骨木浆果花
Find elderberry blossoms.
我去找曼陀罗草
I'll get the mandragora.
至于萨德林 我们去路过的那个洞穴找
For the shadrin, we'll have to go into the caves we passed.
-让佐德冷静下 -佐德 佐德 没事的
- Keep zedd calm. - Zedd. Zedd, it's all right.
离我远点 别让他跑了
Get away from me! don't let him get away.
不
No!
不
No!
理查德
Richard.
理查德 你还好么
Richard, are you all right?
呃 佐德在哪
Unh. Where's zedd?
他跑了
He ran off.
你和我去洞穴里试着找找萨德林
You and I will go up to the caves and try to find a shadrin.
你跟着佐德
You follow zedd.
他不能用魔法攻击你
He can't use his magic against you.
当你找到他 把他带回到这里
When you find him, bring him back here.
他是个强大的巫师
He's a very big wizard.
我得用我的方法来对付他
I may have to do it my way.
别杀他就是了 去吧
Just don't kill him. Go. Unh.
你认为我喜欢亲自跑到这里来么
Do you think I like having to come down here personally?
连续三周我们只从你这里
Third week running we've only gotten
拿到了四个金币
Four gold pieces from you.
难道我们没有定下
Didn't we agree your fair share
保护费为八个金币的协议么
Of maintaining the beauty of our great city was eight?
住手
Stop that.
你伤到他了
You're hurting him.
你想要怎么做 老头子
What are you gonna do about it, old man?
抱歉
Excuse me.
什么事
Yes?
你真是漂亮
You're very beautiful.
别人都这么说
So I've heard.
-先付钱 -付钱
- Payment up front. - Payment?
你不会以为可以免费揩油我的姑娘们吧
You didn't think you could partake of my wares for free,
是么
Did you?
钱币 老头子 那些圆圆的闪光的东西
Coins, old man. Those little round, shiny things
那些你放在腰带间的钱包里的
You keep in that purse on your belt.
钱包
Purse.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
你需要付十个铜板
I'm afraid you'll need ten of those.
价格上调了
The price has gone up.
因为赚的钱有一半要交给达贡之王
Now that half of every farthing I earn goes to drago.
希望我有十个铜板
I wish I had ten.
再来一次
Do that again.
我试试
I'll try.
女孩们 带这位先生上楼
Girls, uh, take this gentleman upstairs
陪他渡过一生中最美妙的夜晚
And see that he has the best night of his life.
她呢
What about her?
那得看赛琳达的意思了
Well, that would be up to Salindra
她可是很挑剔的
And Salindra's very choosy.
不过如果你能讨他欢心 她会陪你的
But if you ask her nicely, she might go upstairs with you.
赛琳达
Salindra.
你能陪我上楼吗
Will you come upstairs with me?
抱歉
Sorry.
你让我想起了我的祖父
You remind me too much of my grandfather.
来吧 帅哥
Come along, handsome.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表