剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
现在还请自便 休憩片刻
You must be exhausted from your long journey.
你为何不告诉忏悔圣母实情
Why didn't you tell the Mother Confessor the truth?
因为她会去毁灭之谷
Because she'd go to the Valley of Perdition
尝试着去救理查德的
and try to save Richard.
她最后也会像他一样困在那里
She'd end up trapped like he is.
万一她发现你在骗她怎么办
And when she realizes you've lied to her?
那会我早就把神殿封印了
By then I will have sealed the palace.
你要把他们都困在这
You're trapping them here?
预言说只要忏悔圣母还活着
The Prophecy says the Keeper can't win
守护者就永远不会得逞
as long as the Mother Confessor lives.
暗之修女会不惜一切代价去杀她
The Sisters of the Dark will stop at nothing to kill her.
把卡兰留在这里是保护她的唯一途径
Keeping Kahlan here is the only way to ensure her survival.
理查德就要死了 一旦他死掉了
Richard will soon be dead, and once he is,
我们就告诉她真♥相♥
we'll tell her the truth.
她会理解我们这么做的苦心的
She'll understand we were acting in her best interest.
恭喜你啊 兄弟
Congratulations, brother.
现在就剩你一个了
You are now the last person
只有你还活着了
who will ever live.
很不幸啊 没人能杀你了
Unfortunately, there is no one left to kill you.
你将用你余下的日子
So you will have the rest of your days
去悔悟思量
to contemplate your complete
痛定思痛
and utter failure.
怎么花了这么长时间
What is taking so long?
我保证理查德也迫不及待的想要见到你
I'm sure Richard is just as impatient to see you.
有些不对劲啊
Something isn't right.
那你感觉到大祭司没有告诉你真♥相♥吗
Did you sense the Prelate wasn't telling you the truth?
还没有
No.
但是像她这样法力强大的女人
But maybe a woman as powerful as she is
可以阻止我施展读心术
has the ability to prevent me from reading her.
里奥
Leo.
什么事
Yes?
我有件事想跟你说
I have something I need to say to you.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我只想说
I just wanted to say...
理查德在哪
Where's Richard?
不会太久了
It shouldn't be much longer now.
大祭司让我给你们送点吃的
The Prelate asked me to serve you a meal.
我们不饿
We're not hungry.
-带我们去见理查德 -我办不到
- Take us to Richard. - I can't do that.
他还在闭关
He's in training.
他闭关时期没人能去打扰他
No one's to disturb him until he's finished.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
告诉我们他在哪
Tell us where he is.
我向造物者发誓 我真不知道
I swear on the Creator, I don't know.
那谁知道
Then who does?
-只有大祭司知道 -带我们去见她
- Only the Prelate. - Take us to her.
现在就去
Now.
理查德不在这里
Richard's not here.
那他在哪
Where is he?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
那行 你不告诉我们 我们自己去找
Well, if you won't tell us, we'll find him ourselves.
你们找不到的
You won't be able to.
我已经封印了神殿
I've sealed the palace.
你想把我们都囚禁在这
You're holding us prisoner?
不 我是在保护你
No, I'm protecting you.
新预言出现了
This is a new Prophecy.
只要忏悔圣母纯洁的心在跳动
"As long as the Mother Confessor's pure heart beats,
守护者就注定要失败
the Keeper is doomed to fail."
如果你们离开神殿去找理查德
If you leave the palace to look for Richard,
你的生命就有危险
your life will be at risk.
守护者手下的修女会杀了你的
There are Sisters who serve the Keeper who will kill you.
-我会干掉她们的 -不行
- I'll deal with them. - No.
忏悔圣母得呆在这里 由我们来保护
The Mother Confessor stays here, under our protection,
直到守护者被♥干♥掉
until the Keeper is defeated.
佐德会解除你施放的魔法的
Zedd will get through your magic.
我们现在就走
We're leaving now.
不要
No!
只有光之修女
Only a Sister of the Light
才能拔掉达卡镖而不致他于死地
can remove the Dacra without killing him.
去拔镖
Take it out of him.
放开她 不然我就杀掉巫师
Confess her and I'll kill the Wizard.
你最好祈祷你的魔法
You'd better hope your magic
比我的巫师之火施放的更快
is faster than Wizard's Fire.
就算杀了我
You may kill me,
你们也走不出这个神殿的
but you won't be able to get out of the palace.
只有我才能解除封印
Only I can unseal it.
魔法施放的速度要更快
The magic is quicker than you.
如果还有谁敢投出达卡镖的
If anyone throws another Dacra,
大祭司必死无疑
the Prelate dies.
你在反抗造物者的意志
You're defying the will of the Creator.
是造物者的意志 还是你的
The Creator's will? Or yours?
都一样
They are the same.
把忏悔圣母关当人♥质♥
Is it the Creator's will
难道也是造物者的意志了
that we hold the Mother Confessor hostage?
让妮茜逍遥法外
That Nicci is on the loose
还带着前所未有强大的涵吗
with the most powerful Han ever known?
又让理查德独自死在毁灭之谷吗
And that Richard will die alone in Perdition?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我带你去他那里
I'll take you to him.
解开神殿的封印 马上
Unseal the palace now.
我们的探子报告忏悔圣母已经到神殿了
Our spy reports the Mother Confessor's reached the palace.
那么光之修女就能亲眼看到我杀了她
Then the Sisters of the Light can watch me kill her.
消息说他们来了又离开了
The message says they've already come and left.
消息里说没说
Does the message say
他们往哪儿去了呢
where they're headed?
理查德
Richard!
你不能下去那里
You can't go down there.
那是毁灭之谷
It's the Valley of Perdition.
涉足此地的人 有去无回
No one who's wandered into it has ever escaped.
他被施了强力的魔法
He's in the grip of powerful magic.
他会对最恐惧的东西产生幻觉
It's causing him to have visions of his worst fears.
最后 那些幻觉会杀了他的
Eventually, they will kill him.
你要去帮助他 你只会是一样的下场
And the same thing will happen to you if you go to help him.
我们不能眼睁睁看着他送死
We can't just let him die.
卡兰
Kahlan!
我们不能失去忏悔圣母
We can't afford to lose the Mother Confessor.
我会尽全力把他弄出来
I'll use all my powers to try to get him out.
蹲下
Get down!
佐德
Zedd!
佐德
Zedd.
卡兰
Kahlan.
我很抱歉 我辜负了你
I'm sorry I failed you.
我完全原谅你 理查德
All is forgiven, Richard.
你不用在痛苦中煎熬了
You don't need to be in pain anymore.
你不必再孤身一人了
You don't need to be alone.
你可以回到我身边来 永远
You can be with me again, forever.
如何
How?
你只需要去...
All you have to do...
死
is die.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你能的
You can.
这没什么好怕的
There's nothing to fear.
你只需要牵起我的手
All you have to do is take my hand
跟着我走...
and come with me...
跟我走吧 求你了
Come with me. Please.
怎么了 理查德
What's wrong, Richard?
你不是卡兰
You're not Kahlan.
我当然是
Of course I am.
不
No.
卡兰绝不会让我去死
Kahlen would never ask me to die.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表