剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
We'll get you the Shadow Water.
我们会拿到秘影之水的
Even if it was only a thousand paces,
即使只差一百步远
I won't make it.
我都坚持不到了
Please, go.
求你们了 走吧
I don't want you to see me like this.
我不想你们看到我这样
Is there anything you can do?
你有什么办法吗
Banelings are created with dark magic.
虫蛉是由黑魔法创造出来的
I have no power to help you.
我无能为力
I'm sorry.
对不起
May the Creator watch over you.
愿造物者庇佑你
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
You could have killed me to save yourself.
你本可为了保命而杀死我的
But you didn't.
但你却没有
Thaddicus! No.
塔德缪斯 不要
Thaddicus, why?
塔德缪斯 为什么
Give him the Breath of Life!
快使用生命之息
I lost that power when I became a baneling.
我变成虫蛉时就失去那个能力了
If you drank from the source, you'd get that power back. Zedd?
如果喝了源头之水 是否会恢复呢 佐德
It stands to reason.
很有可能
Cara and I will run.
卡拉和我跑去那里
You follow with Thaddicus as fast as you can.
你带上塔德缪斯尽快赶来
Welcome to your eternal reward,
你现在可以得到永恒的生命
Thaddicus.
塔德缪斯
I'll take the deal.
我愿意接受交易
Make me a baneling.
把我变成虫蛉吧
So that you can find the Shadow Water,
那样你就能找到秘影之水
cure yourself, and cheat me?
治好自己 然后欺骗我吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你是什么意思
You think I don't know you've been traveling with the Seeker
你认为我不知道你和探索者一起
searching for the source?
去寻找源头吗
Tell me where is it, Thaddicus.
告诉我源头在哪 塔德缪斯
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, but I think you do.
我认为你知道
And I think you will tell me.
而且你必须告诉我
Come on. It should be on the other side of this ridge.
快 应该就在山的另一侧
Tell me where the source is before I do my worst.
你最好在我使出狠招前告诉我在哪
In a grove.
在一个小树林里
In the Valley of Echoes!
在回音谷
May the Creator forgive me!
愿造物者原谅我
Oh, I'm afraid the Creator
恐怕造物者在这里
can't do you any good here, Thaddicus.
什么忙都帮不上 塔德缪斯
There it is.
就是那里
No!
不要
I've got some.
我弄到了一些
I don't know how much longer we can drag him.
我不知道这样拖着他还能坚持多久
He's growing colder.
他开始变凉了
If too much time passes,
如果太久的话
the Breath of Life won't work.
生命之息也无法救活他了
I'm here!
我来了
Thank the Spirits.
感谢圣灵
How?
怎么回事
You saved Cara's life, so she returned the favor.
你救了卡拉 她现在还你人情
You should have let me stay dead.
你真不该救我
What are you talking about?
什么意思
I told Darken Rahl the location of the source.
我把源头的位置告诉了达肯·拉尔
I was too weak.
我太软弱了
I couldn't stand the pain.
我没能挺过疼痛
Few could withstand the torments of the Underworld, Thaddicus.
很少有人能忍♥受冥界的折磨 塔德缪斯
But even fewer would sacrifice their life for another.
但几乎没人能为了他人而牺牲自己
Why did you?
你为什么那样做
I nearly killed you.
我差点杀了你
But you didn't.
但你还是没有
And when I saw you dying I realized
当我看到你生不如死时 我意识到
I'm just an old man.
我只是个行将就木的老人
I've never done anything for anyone but myself.
我一向自私自利
But you're important.
但你却无比重要
You help people. You-- You protect the Seeker.
你帮助别人 保护探索者
Your life is much more valuable than mine.
你的生命比我的更有价值
Thaddicus,
塔德缪斯
your life is valuable to me, brother.
我很在乎你的生死 弟弟
I'm grateful to both of you
非常感谢你们
for helping me save Thaddicus.
帮我救回了塔德缪斯的性命
It wasn't just Thaddicus we wanted to save.
我们要拯救的不仅仅是塔德缪斯
Still.
不管怎样
You must think I'm a monster.
你们一定觉得我是个怪物
For taking the deal.
因为我接受了交易
If I was faced with the same choice--
如果我当时也面临同样处境
Eternity in the Underworld
选择在冥界永生永世
or come back, help Richard,
还是回来帮助理查德
be with him.
和他在一起
I might have made the same decision.
我也会做出同样的抉择的
I guess this is where we part company.
我们在这分道扬镳吧
After we've found the Stone of Tears, I'll come see you.
找到泪之石之后 我会来找你的
I promise.
我发誓
Thank you.
谢谢你
I wonder what he'll do now.
我很好奇他接下来会做什么
Step right up, ladies and gentlemen.
不要再犹豫了 先生们女士们
and purchase a jar of genuine soil
来买♥♥一瓶来自魔法圣地的
from the hallowed and enchanted ground
神圣之土吧
that once bordered the renowned source of Shadow Water.
那里曾是著名的秘影之水的源头
This unrivaled and efficacious loam has been known
这种至尊特效沃土
to cure boils and warts, snuff out colds,
可以治愈烫伤 瘊子 感冒
and, yes, it will even re-grow hair.
当然 还能让毛发再生
You, sir, for a mere five shillings,
先生 只需五先令
can reclaim the flowing locks of your youth.
就可恢复一头浓发
Allow me to demonstrate.
请允许我为大家演示
Just give it a couple of days.
只需几天
You'll be astounded by the results.
你就会看到惊人的变化
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表