剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
No, they took very different paths.
他们所选之路大不相同
Do you get to see them often?
你能经常见到他们吗
One of them is dead.
其中一个已经不在人世
I'm sorry for your loss.
很抱歉提起你的伤心事
Oh, don't be.
没关系
He led a tragic life.
他自取灭亡
What about your other son?
你的另一个儿子呢
He and I...
我和他
we're not close.
不是很亲近
But I couldn't be more proud of him.
可是我以他为自豪
Horace, wake up.
霍勒斯 该起床了
Oh. Oh, I've overslept. I am so sorry.
噢 对不起 我睡过头了
I'm ready to go.
我这就可以上路
It's all right, Horace. Have something to eat.
没事 霍勒斯 吃点东西吧
It's Zedd.
佐德来了
Zedd, what are you doing?!
佐德 你这是做什么
Out of my way, Richard.
让开 理查德
Cara, protect Horace.
卡拉 保护霍勒斯
That's the man who killed my father.
他是我的杀父仇人
Zedd, there must be a mistake.
佐德 你一定是搞错了
This man is a scholar.
他是一位学者
He's taking us to a place where we can find out
他正要带我们去个地方
what we're supposed to do with the Stone of Tears.
能找到泪之石的使用方法
He can disguise himself however he wants.
他能任意伪装自己
There's no mistake. He's Panis Rahl!
我没有认错 他就是潘尼斯·拉尔
That can't be.
这不可能
Zedd is telling the truth, Richard.
佐德说的没错 理查德
I am a scholar,
我确实是学者
but I am also Panis Rahl,
不过我也是潘尼斯·拉尔
your father.
你的父亲
Give me one reason why I shouldn't let Zedd kill you right now.
你最好给个说法 否则我救不了你
I know how this must appear,
我早就料到会有今天
but everything I have told you,
不过我告诉你的一切
except for my name, is true.
除了我的名字 都是真的
Twenty-four years ago,
二十四年前
I renounced my former life.
我彻底抛弃了过去的生活
I took the oaths of the Order of Ulrich.
我宣誓加入乌里克教团
Since then,
自那以后
I have led an austere life of prayer and study.
我就过着清心寡欲的生活 潜心研究
I sought not only to uncover the secrets of Valdaire,
我不仅想要揭开瓦戴尔的秘密
but also to atone
也想要弥补
for my many and terrible sins.
过去犯下的种种罪行
Don't listen to his lies, Richard.
别听信他的谎言 理查德
I am not lying.
我没有撒谎
If I had come to you in the guise of a man
如果你当时看到的是
that the world only knows the worst side of,
一个世所不容的邪恶之人
you'd never have trusted me.
你就不会相信我了
Forty years ago,
四十年前
he charmed me into teaching him the magic
他诱惑我教他魔法
he used to kill my father
并用那魔法杀死了我父亲
and now he's to trick you, Richard.
现在他又想骗你 理查德
I did use the magic Zedd taught me to kill his father.
我确实用佐德教我的魔法杀了他父亲
And that was just a terrible mistake.
铸下无法弥补的大错
I have been doing penance for it ever since.
自那时起 我一直在为此赎罪
But at the time
可当时
I thought I had no choice.
我真的以为别无选择
Before you allow him to kill me,
你可以让他杀了我
and thus end all chances of finding the scroll,
断绝找到那卷轴的一切希望
allow me tell you what happened and why.
但在此之前 请让我讲出事情的始末及缘由
If you have something to say, say it.
你有什么要说的 就说吧
All those years ago,
当年
there was was an awful set that I kept from you, Zedd.
我向你隐瞒了一个可怕的秘密 佐德
Your son's illness is not natural, My Lord.
您儿子的病不是自然引发的 陛下
The fever has been caused by a terrible curse cast from afar.
有人施下毒咒 害他高烧不退
A curse?
毒咒
Yes. And one that could only have been sent by a Wizard.
是的 这种毒咒只可能由巫师施放
Carracticus.
卡拉蒂斯
Send for Zeddicus.
召见佐德缪斯吧
He may be able to save your son.
他也许能救您的儿子
No.
不
Let him die.
就让他死吧
I let the disease run its course
我任由病魔吞噬儿子的生命
and the child soon expired.
那孩子不久就死了
But I had a Mord-Sith revive him,
但我让一个痛苦使者复活了他
and my son was soon alive and healthy again.
于是我儿子又健康地活了过来
My father may have been a difficult man,
我父亲也许是不好相处
but he was no baby-killer!
可他绝不是个戮婴凶手
That's what I thought.
我当时也是这么想的
But who else could have done it?
但还有谁能做这样的事情呢
I decided I would ask him myself,
于是我决定亲自去问问他
But knowing that he would never tell me the truth,
因为知道他绝不会告诉我实情
I decided to disguise myself as you.
所以我乔装成你的模样
Zeddicus.
佐德缪斯
Oh. I'm so glad you've come.
真高兴你能回来
Did you cast a curse upon Panis Rahl's infant son?
是你对潘尼斯尚在襁褓中的孩子施毒咒吗
Is he dead?
他死了吗
No. By luck, he survived.
没有 他很幸运地活了下来
How could you do such a monstrous thing?
你怎能下如此卑劣毒手
I'm sorry that I had to do it,
我为自己的行径感到愧疚
but I'm even sorrier that I failed.
但更令我憾惜的是此番未能得手
Have you lost your mind?
你当真疯了吗
The great witch Shota came to me with a prophecy
巫师休塔给我带来一个预言说
that Darken Rahl would grow up to kill his own father
达肯·拉尔长大后会杀死他的父亲
and become the most brutal tyrant the world has ever known.
并成为中土世界有史以来最残酷的暴君
Now the baby's life has been threatened.
现在 那个孩子的生命受到威胁
Panis will spare no effort to protect him.
潘尼斯将竭尽全力保护他
Everything depends on you now, Zeddicus.
所以一切都靠你了 佐德缪斯
You're the only one who can get close enough.
你是唯一能够接近他的人
You must go back to the palace
你必须返回宫殿
and, horrible as it sounds,
然后 杀死达肯·拉尔
you must kill Darken Rahl.
此举虽骇人听闻 却实属无奈
I'm not going to kill him.
我不会杀害他的
I'm going to kill you!
我要杀了你
Zedd...
佐德...
I did what I had to do to protect my family.
我所做的一切只为保护我的家人
I knew you would come looking for vengeance.
我知道你一定会来寻仇
I sealed myself in my palace with my son.
便和孩子一起深匿于宫殿之中
That's just a story you made up to justify your crime.
这些不过是你为了粉饰罪行而编造的故事
The real reason you killed my father is because you feared him.
你杀害我父亲的真正原因是你惧怕他
He was the only man strong enough
他是唯一有能力
to end the tyranny of the House of Rahl.
结束拉尔家族暴♥政♥的人
Oh, Zedd, if it had been about power
佐德 果真因为畏惧力量的话
I would have found some way to kill you.
我倒不如找机会先杀了你
But I didn't.
可是我没有
Why?
为什么
Because, old friend, I loved you.
只因我敬爱你 我的老伙计
And I love you still.
至今依然如此
Killing your father was a terrible mistake.
杀害你的父亲是个可怕的错误
He was right.
他是对的
I should have killed my son.
我确实应该杀死我的儿子
If I had done so,
如果我照做了
I would have spared the world all the-the pain
便能阻止后来他伸向中土世界的魔掌
and the misery and the evil that he has brought into it.
挽世间之浩劫 救万民于水火
Zedd,
佐德
You know how hard it was for me to become a father.
你知道为了当上父亲 我经历了怎样的苦难
I could not sacrifice my first-born son.
我不能牺牲第一个来之不易的儿子
But I decided I would correct my mistake
但我决定要续嗣另一个孩子
by siring a child who would destroy Darken Rahl.
击败达肯·拉尔 弥补已犯下的大错
That child was you, Richard.
那个肩负重任的孩子就是你 理查德
Now, I beg you, son,
现在 我恳求你 我的儿子
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表