剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
我的意志也同样坚定
and so is our will.
我们会活下来的
We can survive.
不论事情变得多糟
No matter how bad things get...
只要我们团结在一起
as long as we stick together,
希望无处不在
there's always hope.
我们得帮他
We have to help him.
现在谁也帮不了他
There's no help for him now.
毁灭之谷是由古代的巫师创造出来的
The Valley of Perdition was created by the ancient Wizards
是为了防御新世界的入侵者
as a defense against intruders from the New World.
理查德从神殿逃出之后
After Richard escaped from the palace,
他肯定无意中闯入了那里
he must have stumbled into it.
魔法使得进入到里面的人
The magic makes those who enter it
经历他们最恐惧的事情
experience their worst fears.
没有任何魔法可以让他们从中醒来
There is no power that can awaken them.
可如果他一直留在那里 他会饿死的
But if he stays there, he'll starve to death.
在那之前 他会先死于他看到的幻象
His visions will kill him long before that.
因为那些伤口可不仅仅是幻觉
What happens to his mind also happens in his body.
如果他无法自己走出那里
If he can't get out on his own,
那我们得进去帮他
we have to go in after him.
就连我的魔法都无法抑制住毁灭魔法
The magic of Perdition would overwhelm even my powers.
如果我把我的涵给你
If I give you my Han,
也许你就有足够的力量抵抗毁灭魔法
maybe you would have enough power to withstand the magic.
不行
No.
3000年来
In 3,000 years,
徘徊在毁灭之谷的人们
no one who has wandered into the Valley of Perdition
没一个能逃出来
has ever escaped.
大祭祀 我们得想想办法
Prelate, we can't let this happen.
这一切都是造物者的意愿
It's the hand of the Creator at work.
你怎么能这样说
How can you say that?
预言说
The Prophecy says
如果理查德·塞弗继续他的任务
if Richard Cypher continues his quest,
他就会助纣为虐 涂炭生灵
he will help the Keeper destroy all life.
但他如果死在此地 一切都不会发生
But his death here will ensure that never happens.
你好 修女妮茜
Hello, Sister Nicci.
你无权囚禁我
You have no right to hold me prisoner.
我有权做更严酷的事
I have the right to do far worse.
你背叛了我们的组织
You betrayed our order by helping
帮理查德·塞弗逃出神殿
Richard Cypher escape from this palace.
你违背他的意愿 强留他在此地
You were keeping him here against his will.
你就是想放了他 让他印证预言
You only freed him so that he would fulfill the Prophecy
把泪之石交给
and deliver the Stone
你的主人 冥界的守护者
to the Keeper of the Underworld, whom you serve.
招出暗之修女的名字 否则死路一条
Name the Sisters of the Dark or you will die.
如果你还想把我的力量
You'll need me alive
还给理查德
if you ever hope to remove my power
就不能要我的命
and restore it to Richard.
那已经不可能了
That is no longer possible.
你把理查德放出神殿后
After you freed Richard from the palace,
他就迷失在毁灭之谷里
he wandered into the Valley of Perdition.
理查德命不久矣
Richard is going to die.
你失败了 妮茜
You failed, Nicci.
新的探索者已被任命
The new Seeker has already been named.
他已经踏上寻找泪之石的路
He's on his way to the Stone of Tears.
罗盘还是指示着这条路
The compass is still pointing the same way.
也许是领我们去找泪之石
Maybe it's leading us to the Stone of Tears.
不 罗盘领我们去找理查德 我确定
No, it's leading us to Richard. I'm sure of it.
巫师 我们已经走了好几周
Wizard, we've been travelling for weeks.
如果你把我们变成鸟 是否能更快一些
Wouldn't it be faster if you turned us into birds?
那里奥怎么带真理之剑呢
How would Leo carry the Sword of Truth?
用嘴叼着吗
In his beak?
那你想变成什么鸟
So, what kind of bird would you wanna be?
有区别吗
What difference does it make?
我很好奇
I'm curious.
蓝尾海鹰
A blue-tailed sea hawk.
它们可是气度不凡
That's a noble animal.
它们动若闪电
One that attacks without warning.
猎物无所遁逃
Nothing escapes its claws.
你知道我想变成什么鸟吗
Do you know what kind of bird I'd be?
不懂何时该闭嘴的鹦鹉吗
A parrot that doesn't know when to stop talking?
斑纹猎鹰
A banded falcon.
蓝尾海鹰只愿意跟它比翼双飞
They're the only birds that blue-tailed sea hawks will fly with.
你先走 我靴子里进了块石头
Keep going. I have a stone in my boot.
里奥对你有感觉
Leo has feelings for you.
这种感觉是男人都有
Same feelings all men have.
前面的雾越来越浓
Fog's even thicker up ahead.
说明我们接近了
It means we're getting close.
雾气遮住了通往旧世界的路
The fog hides the path to the Old World.
罗盘让我们进去
The compass is telling us to go straight through.
我们来了 理查德
We're coming, Richard.
-我们需要 -更多的水
- We're gonna need... - More water.
去看看地窖
Check the cellar.
看那里是否还有水桶
See if there are any more water barrels.
我看过了 地窖锁着
I already tried. The cellar's locked.
大祭司一定有钥匙
The Prelate must have a key.
水救不了大家 理查德
Water won't save anybody, Richard.
太晚了
It's too late.
守护者已经胜券在握
The Keeper's victory is at hand.
你只是在苟延残喘
You're only delaying the inevitable.
如果我们听之任之 才会必死无疑
It's only inevitable if we let it happen.
与其被虫蛉掳给守护者
It's better to surrender our light to the Creator
不如把我们的光献给造物者
than let the banelings drag us to the Keeper.
你们打算自杀吗
You're gonna kill yourselves?
造物者 请赐我们力量
Creator, give us strength for
助我们一臂之力
what we must now do.
我们将献上我们的力量 助您一臂之力
And we will surrender our strength for what you must do.
你们无视生命的圣洁吗
What about the sanctity of life?
自杀是对造物者的亵渎
Killing yourself is an offense to the Creator.
斗争业已失败 让我们回家
The fight is already lost. Let us go home.
她不想看到你们放弃
She wouldn't want you to give up.
她希望你们为众生战斗到底
She'd want you to fight for every single life!
不
No!
说出她们的名字 妮茜
Give me the names, Nicci.
你会为此付出代价
You'll pay for this.
会吗
How?
你从理查德那里偷来的力量
Not even the powers you stole from Richard
也战胜不了脖子上的魔阻项圈
can overcome the rada'han around your neck.
要付出代价的人是你
It is you who will pay.
说出她们的名字
Give me the names.
你要她们的名字
You want the names?
我告诉你
I'll give them to you.
格瑞塔 索兰吉 娜雅
Greta, Solange, Naya,
乔戴尔 瑞娜
Jodelle, Reyna,
罗瑟琳 莉莲亚娜 柯琳
Roslyn, Liliana and Corrine.
马上找到她们
We need to find them immediately.
太晚了
You're too late!
她们已躲起来 正在履行守护者的使命
They're already in hiding, doing the Keeper's work.
冥界的守护者
Keeper of the Underworld,
我们虔诚地听命于你
we faithfully do your bidding.
现在以仆人妮茜的名义
Now, in the name of your servant Nicci,
我们恭请您的帮助
we humbly ask that you do ours.
你是守护者的仆人
You are a servant of the Keeper.
快去吧
Go, quickly.
没人在神殿看到她们
No one's seen them anywhere in the palace.
她跑了
She's gone.
并且她拥有了理查德的法力
And she's taken Richard's magic with her.
世上最强大的涵
The most powerful Han the world has ever known.
妮茜修女
Sister Nicci.
做的很好 修女们
You did well, Sisters,
但没时间庆祝了
but there's no time for celebrating.
守护者的使命还未完成
The Keeper's work remains unfinished.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表