剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
you encountered this horrible new enemy.
你第一次遭遇这类敌人时的情景
It was at a place called Tothrayne.
那是在托斯瑞
They've all gone!
他们都跑了
Not all of us.
我还在呢
Welcome back to Tothrayne.
欢迎回到托斯瑞
Why would the Seeker have slaughtered
如果探索者为守护者效力
so many of the Keeper's minions
那他为何要
if he himself were an agent of the Keeper?
干掉如此多的守护者走狗
What better way for Richard to gain the trust
牺牲几个守护者的喽啰
of the Mother Confessor and the First Wizard
即可瞒天过海
than to slay a few of the Keeper's pawns?
赢得忏悔圣母及首席巫师的信任
You may have destroyed a few banelings,
你也许消灭了不少虫蛉
but isn't it true that there are thousands of them
但毋庸质疑 仍有成百上千的虫蛉
wandering the land, biding their time
肆意横行中土
until they can make their next kill?
祸害无辜百姓
Lord Rahl.
拉尔陛下
How may I serve you?
乐意为您效劳
I've been told that the Creator has returned
我听说造物者
to the World of the Living as flesh and blood.
以血肉之躯重返人间
I'm instructing all my banelings to search for her.
我将派出所有虫蛉寻找她的踪迹
If it's true, she shouldn't be hard to find.
假如确有此事 应该不难发现她
Surely the deluded masses will be abuzz
因为受蛊惑的民众必然
with the news of her arrival.
四处传播她回来的消息
I will try to find her, My Lord.
我会竭尽所能 陛下
But if it is true, she will be trying to seal us
但真若如此 她会将我们封印在冥界
back in the Underworld for all eternity.
永世不得重返人间
If the Creator has been foolish enough to return
如果造物者真以肉身下凡
in a mortal body, then she is vulnerable,
那她就不堪一击
and it is I who shall extinguish Her Light for all eternity.
到时我将亲手熄灭她的生命之光
Tell us, Seeker,
跟我们讲讲 探索者
have you seen Darken Rahl again,
自达肯·拉尔给你打上印记后
since the day he marked you?
你是否还见过他
Yes. In the Underworld.
是的 在冥界见过
And how did you come to be there?
那为什么你会在那里
I was killed.
我被杀了
Goodbye, Seeker.
永别了 探索者
And when I opened my eyes,
当我睁开眼
I was in a sea of dead souls.
已身处死灵之海
How wonderful to see you again, my brother.
再见到你真是太好了 弟弟
Welcome to the Underworld.
欢迎来到冥界
And what did he say to you?
那么他对你说了些什么
He made me an offer.
他要跟我做交易
Become a baneling.
成为虫蛉
Return to your body before it's too late.
返回人界吧 否则悔之晚矣
You're a fool if you think I'm going to kill
如果你觉得我会为守护者卖♥♥命杀人的话
to serve the Keeper.
你就大错特错了
You've already killed enough people
你杀的人还不够多吗
to earn yourself a place of honor here.
都能进这儿的名人堂了
What difference will a few more make?
再多杀一些又有什么关系
I won't do the Keeper's bidding.
我不会满足守护者的要求
You do the Keeper's bidding every time you take a life.
你每杀一个人 都是在满足守护者的要求
The reason you kill doesn't make a difference.
你为何而杀人 这并无关系
You want to see your beloved Kahlan again, don't you?
你还想见到深爱的卡兰 对吧
Kahlan will go on without me, and so will Zedd.
没有我 卡兰和佐德也能继续完成使命
He'll name a new Seeker.
他会任命新的探索者
They'll find the Stone of Tears and seal the rift,
找到泪之石 把裂缝封闭
and you and your master
你和你的主人
will be trapped in this pit forever.
将永远被深埋在这儿
Why would the Seeker turn down an offer
为什么探索者拒绝获得
for a second chance at life
第二次生命的机会
if he is now, and was then, an agent of the Keeper?
何以解释他现在或曾经为守护者卖♥♥命
We have only Richard's word for what he and his brother
关于理查德和他哥哥谈了些什么
said to each other that day.
我们只听了理查德的一面之词
Even I cannot see into the realm of Death.
就算是我也无法看透死亡之地
Would you have us believe that Richard accepted Rahl's offer?
你是想说 理查德接受了拉尔的提议
That he is a baneling?
成为了虫蛉
No, the Keeper and his agents are too clever.
不 守护者和他的爪牙很聪明
They knew Richard would be brought back
他们知道理查德
to the world of the living by other means.
有别的办法重返人间
Tell us how it is that the Seeker is standing here again today
告诉我们 探索者何以从冥界脱身
We used magic to revive him.
我们用魔法复活了他
Richard?
理查德
Richard didn't need to become a baneling
理查德不需要成为虫蛉
because he knew the people he had tricked into loving him
因为他知道爱他的人
would stop at nothing to bring him back.
会不惜一切代价将他复活
You have revealed through Prophecy
你曾在预言中说
that "As long as the Mother Confessor's pure heart beats,
"只要忏悔圣母纯洁的心还在跳动
the Keeper is doomed to fail."
守护者就注定失败"
I have.
是的
Then it stands to reason
那就请解释一下
that if the Seeker were an agent of the Keeper,
如果探索者是守护者的人
he would have killed the Mother Confessor
他为什么不杀掉忏悔圣母
as so many of the Keeper's minions have tried to do.
而这正是守护者的众多爪牙企图做的
And yet, the Seeker has done precisely the opposite.
不仅如此 探索者的行径完全相反
Tell us, Mother Confessor,
告诉我们 忏悔圣母
how many times has the Seeker saved your life?
探索者救了你多少次
More times than I can remember.
多到难以计数
The first was the day we met.
第一次是我们初次相遇的时候
Stay back!
退后
Shoot her.
放箭
Leave her alone!
走开
He saved me again at Tothrayne.
他在托斯瑞又一次救了我
He did it again at Stowecroft.
在斯德科弗又救了一次
The Mother Confessor's word is final.
忏悔圣母已做最终决定
These heroic deeds you describe,
这些你所描述的英勇行为
they all happened before I revealed my Prophecy.
都是在我做出预言之前发生的
Even after the Prophecy was known to him,
就算在出现了有关他的预言之后
the Seeker protected the Mother Confessor's life
面临暗之修女的威胁
when it was threatened by a Sister of the Dark.
探索者依然在保护忏悔圣母的生命
If you don't do as I say, the Mother Confessor will die.
如果不听命于我 忏悔圣母便会即刻毙命
We can't let her do this.
我们不能让她这么做
She's using my life as a weapon against you.
她用我的性命要挟你
Right now, we don't have a choice.
现在我们没有选择
Zedd will find a way to undo the spell.
佐德会找到破解咒语的方法
Whatever happens,
不管发生什么
do not let her get the stone.
别让她拿到泪之石
I won't let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
So you left the Mother Confessor to go with a Sister of the Dark.
那么你不顾忏悔圣母 跟暗之修女走了
Why?
为什么
She cast a maternity spell.
她施了子母咒
Anything that would happen to the Sister
发生在修女身上的任何事情
would happen to Kahlan.
卡兰也会感同身受
I had to protect her.
我要保护她
Then you found a way to remove the spell?
然后你发现了破解咒语的方法
No. Zedd did.
不 那是佐德做的
So it was in fact the First Wizard
所以事实上是首席巫师
who saved the Mother Confessor's life
拯救了忏悔圣母
while you used a pretext to spend days alone
而你却以此为借口
with a Sister of the Dark.
和暗之修女独处
You're twisting everything I say!
你完全是在扭曲事实
If Richard were working for the Keeper,
如果理查德为守护者效命
Why hasn't he simply run me through with his sword?
为什么他不直接杀了我
Because he needs your help to find the stone.
因为他需要你帮他找到圣石
But if I allow him to find it, he will no doubt kill you,
如果我让他找到了 他肯定会杀了你
deliver the stone to the Keeper, and the world will be lost.
把圣石交给守护者 毁灭整个世界
Richard! kahlan!
理查德 卡兰
Don't listen to her. This woman is a fraud.
别听她的 这女的是冒牌货
This man is Maia's husband.
这名男子是玛雅的丈夫
They were living a quiet life
他们本来过着平静的生活
Until the Sisters of the Light abducted her.
直到光之修女劫走了她
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表