剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Richard Cypher, you are the true Seeker.
理查德·塞弗 你是真正的探索者
It's a good thing Mord'Sith are used to torture...
幸好痛苦使者已经习惯了种种煎熬
because that's exactly what eating this stew will be.
所以这么难吃的炖菜也不在话下
Well, maybe Zedd and Kahlan'll find some mushrooms.
也许佐德和卡兰能找来些蘑菇
It's gonna take more than mushrooms to save this.
这菜加了蘑菇也好不到哪儿去
We went to town for provisions, gars attacked.
我们在镇上寻求补给时 遭到嘎卡袭击
Where's Zedd? Trying to fight them off.
佐德呢 正试图击退它们
Zedd followed them in here.
佐德追踪它们到这儿
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
We couldn't celebrate with that awful meal, now could we?
我们可不能用那么糟糕的晚餐来庆祝 对吧
Were you in on this too?
这计划你也有份吧
I suggested we celebrate your birthday the Mord'Sith way.
我提议用痛苦使者的方式来庆祝你的生日
I didn't think Mord'Sith celebrated birthdays.
痛苦使者从来不庆祝生日吧
We don't.
确实
Richard, I'd like you to meet our generous host,
理查德 来见见我们慷慨的东道主
Duke Anders.
安德斯公爵
Thank you. I hope you didn't go to too much trouble.
非常感谢 但愿没给您添麻烦
Not at all. It's the least we could do
完全没有 我们愿为探索者的生日宴会
for the Seeker on his birthday.
献上绵薄之力
In years past, this was a day of remembrance
过去的几年里 这一直是纪念本尼顿
for those slain in the massacre at Brennidon.
大屠♥杀♥遇难者的日子
But when we learned you would be passing so close to Dunshire,
但当我们得知你会途径丹夏尔附近时
we decided this day shouldn't be a time of mourning anymore.
我们明白这一天将不再充满悲伤
From now on, it will be a day to honor the Seeker
从现在起 这一天将纪念探索者
and all he's done for the Midlands.
以及他为中土和平作出的贡献
Yeah.
太好了
May I introduce my son, Erik.
请允许我介绍我的儿子 艾力克
Would you honor us by leading the first dance, Seeker?
探索者 能有幸请您为我们领舞吗
He'd love to.
他很乐意
Care to join them?
想和他们一起跳吗
I'd rather fight gars.
我宁愿去打嘎卡
Appreataro!
巴拉巴拉变
Cormac is quite good.
柯麦克很有才
He's a favorite among the locals.
他在本地很受欢迎
It's my great pleasure to perform for our guest of honor,
能为我们尊贵的客人理查德·塞弗表演
Richard Cypher.
我深感荣幸
And may I say what a pleasure it is to perform
我也十分高兴
for the Wizard of the First Order, Zeddicus Z'ul Zorander.
为首席巫师佐德缪斯·祖·佐伦德表演
Compared to your magic, all I have to offer are mere tricks.
大♥师♥在旁 我不过是班门弄斧
But I hope you'll enjoy them all the same.
但也希望我的雕虫小技能够助兴
Appreataro!
巴拉巴拉变
I'll need a volunteer.
我需要一名观众
You, my dear.
就是你 亲爱的
I don't think so.
我可不想
Cara, it's a party.
卡拉 这是宴会
You're supposed to have fun.
你应该尽情享受
I can only hope the Mord'Sith will not turn my magic against me.
但愿你手下留情 不会反弹我的魔法
Just get this over with.
快点完事儿
I'll need another volunteer.
我还需要另一名观众
Perhaps the Mother Confessor.
忏悔圣母 您赏脸吗
All right.
好吧
Now, if you ladies could step into these boxes...
现在 请两位女士走进箱子里
Appreataro!
巴拉巴拉变
Seeker, would you like to see your friends again?
探索者 你还想见到你的朋友们吗
I'm kind of enjoying the peace and quiet.
耳根清净了 我倒真有点享受
But if you must... Very well.
但是为了你的表演... 很好
But in order to bring them back, I'll need assistance
但要把她们变回来 我还需要
from certain members of the audience.
另外几位观众的帮助
Will the following gentlemen please stand?
请念到名字的先生起立
Gareth J'Tan,
加里斯·吉坦
Grayson Logren,
格里森·洛根
Henrik Katara,
汉里克·卡塔拉
Malcolm Copatar,
马尔科姆·柯帕塔
and Erik Anders.
还有艾力克·安德斯
If you ever wish to see the Mother Confessor
探索者 如果你还想见到
and Mord'Sith again, Seeker,
忏悔圣母和痛苦使者
you will kill these five cowards.
你必须杀了这五个懦夫
What did you say?
你说什么
They will not cheat death again.
不能再让他们死里逃生了
Bring Kahlan and Cara back now.
把卡兰和卡拉变回来 马上
If you kill me, you'll never find them.
杀了我就永远别想找到她们
And if these five men aren't dead within a day,
这五个人一天内不死
your friends will be.
你的朋友就将毙命
Oh, and Seeker.
差点忘了 探索者
In case you think I've forgotten your birthday,
我知道今天是你的生日
I have a gift for you.
特备了一份厚礼
Appreataro!
巴拉巴拉变
Wherever we are, we aren't getting out this way.
不论这是哪儿 此路肯定不通
Kahlan.
卡兰
What does it say?
上面说什么
"You have one day until the sands run out.
"一日之内 沙子流光
And when they do, so does your air."
空气耗尽"
You were right. This party is lots of fun.
你说的对 宴会还真是有趣
What is it?
这是什么
It's a journey book.
旅行之书
"For writing to your loved ones."
"以此联络你的爱人"
I don't undersnd.
我不明白
He wants us to write to Kahlan and Cara.
他要我们传递消息给卡兰和卡拉
So we have proof they're still alive.
这样就能知道她们是否还活着
He knows Richard won't do what he wants if they're already dead.
他知道若人♥质♥丧命 理查德便不会听命照做
It might be a trick.
也许是圈套
There's one way to find out.
有办法能找出答案
There's a message. It's from Richard.
有条信息 是理查德写来的
He wants to know if we're all right.
他想知道我们是否平安
Then we'd better write him back.
最好回个消息
Your conjurer knows more than just parlor tricks.
你的魔术师可不仅仅会耍小戏法
Wandering Dust.
这是飞路粉
Not something easy to come by.
可不容易弄到
It allows the user to magically transport things
它能够把人或物从一地
from one place to another.
传送到另一地
But no more than a-- a league.
距离不超过一里格
My men are searching the area.
我派人去搜索这一带
Why does Cormac want these five men dead?
柯麦克为何想弄死这五个人
He lost five sons in the war against the D'Harans.
在与达哈拉的战争中 他失去了五个儿子
We all mourned his loss.
我们都为此感到悲痛
He was grief-stricken,
他一度伤心欲绝
but I had no idea he was capable of something like this.
可我没想到他竟能做出这种事
But what does he have against the men on the list?
那他为何要针对这五个人呢
None of us fought in the war.
我们都没参战
But they weren't the only ones who didn't fight.
并非只有他们没有参战
We have a lottery.
我们抽签决定人选
Every eligible man in Dunshire has a tile with his name on it.
在丹夏尔 每个预备军人都会佩戴军牌
Each year, in the town square,
每年在镇广场
the men put their tiles into a cauldron, and, blindfolded,
他们把军牌放入缸里 我蒙上眼
I choose the tiles of those who will serve in our army.
抽到谁的军牌 谁就要参军
Everyone has the same chance to be called for service.
每个人应征入伍的机会均等
I wanted to fight, but my name was never chosen.
我想参战 但军牌从未被抽中
We couldn't allow all of our sons to fight.
我们不能让所有孩子都去战斗
They might all be killed, much like in Brennidon.
他们可能全军覆没 重蹈本尼顿的覆辙
Some men had to survive
留得青山在
to ensure the province would survive.
不怕没柴烧
Ours is a fair system.
这办法公正公平
Cormac doesn't seem to agree.
柯麦克似乎并不认同
And he made sure everyone in Dunshire knows it.
还要闹得丹夏尔满城风雨
He's quite the showman.
他真是爱出风头
You can't give in to this madman, Seeker.
探索者 你不能向这个疯子妥协
You can't kill us.
不能杀我们
I'm not killing anyone.
我不会杀任何人
Richard.
理查德
There's a message.
有消息
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表