剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
郡内所有军队的指挥官
every battalion commander in the province.
她有说原因么
Did she say why?
我只知道我们得取悦指挥官们
All I know is we're supposed to keep the commanders "happy."
够了 谢谢你 露辛达
That will be all. Thank you, Lucinda.
是的 夫人
Yes, Madame.
我以为我至少有一个小时的时间
I thought I'd get at least an hour.
你骗不了我 理查德
You don't fool me, Richard.
你我都知道露辛达还不够女人味儿
We both know Lucinda isn't woman enough for you.
这里还有另外一个人
There is someone else here
我相信你会对她垂涎欲滴
who I believe you would find very enticing.
我很奇怪你为什么不要她
I'm surprised you didn't request her.
我不经常亲自接客
It's not often I entertain guests personally
但是为了你
but for you
我可以破个例
I could make an exception.
如果想要更刺♥激♥些
If it would make the experience more exciting,
我甚至可以为你穿上白衣
I could even put on a white dress.
探索者
Seeker!
探索者
Seeker!
放开那女孩
Let her go.
理查德 不
Richard, no.
带她下去
Take her below.
不 夫人 求你 原谅我
No! Madame, please, forgive me.
你要我做什么都行
I'll do anything you ask.
求你了
Please...
我还有个儿子呢
I have a son.
在和探索者谈话前你就应该想到他
You should have thought about him before you talked to the Seeker.
我准备好了
I'm ready to begin.
你确定我们要这么做么
Are you certain we should do this?
药剂快不够用了
There's very little potion.
我手下已经没有士兵可以调遣
I don't have soldiers at my beck and call anymore.
我需要某人来阻止那痛苦使者
I need someone to stop that Mord-Sith
把忏悔者和法师带到这里来
from bringing the Confessor and the wizard back here.
如你所愿
As you wish.
不
No.
仁慈的造物者请保佑我的孩子
Merciful creator protect my child!
求你 不要
Please. No.
你是谁
Who are you?
-我在哪里 -没事的
- Where am I? - Everything's all right.
我是友人
I'm a friend.
我从地下世界召唤了你的灵魂
I've summoned your spirit from the Underworld.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
我给了你另外的一个身体
I've given you another body.
一个重生的机会
Another chance at life.
为什么
Why?
这样你就可以向卡拉报仇
So you can take vengeance on Cara,
那个杀了你的痛苦使者
the Mord-Sith who killed you.
想说些什么
What do we say?
谢谢你 主人
Thank you, mistress.
不管你想做什么 都不会得逞
Whatever it is you think you're doing, it won't work.
你手中有着达哈拉帝国
You had the D'Haran Empire within your grasp,
掌握了它 力量将是无穷无尽的
and with it, power beyond reckoning.
你要做的就是蜷起手指握住它
All you needed to do was close your hand around it.
但是你没有
But you didn't.
你不能
You couldn't.
你真软弱 探索者
You're weak, Seeker.
一点都不配得到拉尔王的称号♥
Undeserving of the title Lord Rahl.
我没有时间坐达肯·拉尔的宝座
I don't have time to sit on Darken Rahl's throne.
我有任务要完成
I have a mission to complete.
我知道
I know.
泪之石
The Stone of Tears.
那罗盘不会为你指明泪之石的方向
That compass won't guide you to the Stone.
只对我有用
It only works for me.
那我只好帮你收着它了
I'd better hold on to it for you then.
正好我也不想它受到损害
I'd hate for it to become damaged.
我知道你的计划 丹娜
I know all about your scheme, Denna.
秘密会议
The conclave.
你利用格利克斯做诱饵来吸引他的对手
You're using Grix to get his rivals to come here.
你打算活捉并调♥教♥他们
You're planning to capture and train them.
然后用他们来统治达哈拉
and use them to rule D'Hara.
我喜欢你的思维方式 探索者
I like how you think, Seeker.
但是你的计划里有漏洞
But there's a flaw in you plan.
假设我可以让整个指挥官部队就范
Assuming I could break the entire officer corps,
那只是给了我军队的控制权
That only gives me control of the army.
要统治达哈拉
To rule d'hara,
需要的是人们的忠心
One requires the loyalty of the people.
因为这 我需要一个帝国的
For that, I'd need a legitimate heir
合法继承人
To the empire.
某个拥有拉尔血脉的人
Someone of the rahl bloodline.
你想要调♥教♥我
You think you're going to train me?
你以前就试过并且失败了
You tried that before and you failed.
我不需要通过调♥教♥你来统治达哈拉
I don't need to train you to control d'hara.
不管你想干什么 都不会得逞
Whatever it is you're planning, you won't succeed.
卡拉已经去找卡兰和佐德了
Cara's on her way to get Kahlan and Zedd.
很遗憾
Unfortunately for you,
卡拉不会活着见到他们了
Cara isn't going to live long enough to deliver her message.
卡兰
Kahlan?
佐德
Zedd?
你是谁
Who are you?
卡兰
Kahlan?
你认识我吗
You know me?
是我 迪妮
It's me, Dennee.
你的妹妹
Your sister.
我妹妹已经死了
My sister is dead.
我知道你很难相信
I know it's hard to believe,
我的样子变了 但我确实是你妹妹
I don't look like myself, but it is me.
我的灵魂
My spirit was summoned
被从冥界召唤回来附在这个躯体上
from the underworld and placed in this body.
不 你在撒谎
No, this is a trick.
不管她是谁 她刚才想让我忏悔
Whoever she is, she did try to confess me.
你记得我们小时候发现的小黄雀吗
Do you remember the meadowlark you found?
那只翅膀受伤的小鸟
The hatchling with the broken wing?
我们把它带回家
We brought it into the house.
你为它疗伤 直到它复原
You nursed it until it could fly.
将它放飞的那天我们都哭了
The day you set it free, we both cried.
你记得对我说过的话吗
Do you remember what you told me?
你所爱的事物
"The things you love..."
你所爱的事物总有一天会回到你身边
"The things you love will always come back to you."
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
你会看出我说的是真话
You'll see I'm telling the truth.
我的妹妹
Little sister.
您满意了吗 夫人
Have I pleased you, mistress?
差不多了
Very much so.
给你最后一个任务
I have one final task for you.
你完成以后
When you've achieved it,
你的训练就完全结束了
you'll have completed your training.
怎么样 你高兴吗
Would that make you happy?
夫人 你快乐所以我快乐
Whatever makes you happy, mistress, makes me happy.
我要你自杀
I want you to kill yourself.
夫人 我死了谁来服侍你
Mistress, how can I serve you if I'm dead?
将军 别向她投降
General, don't give in to her!
现在就动手吧
Do it now.
-是的 夫人 -将军 不要
- Yes, mistress. - General, no!
你已经失去心智了
You've lost your mind.
既然要杀格利克斯 为何要训练他
Why train Grix if you were just planning to kill him?
那个女人说这个
The woman said this
痛苦使者刚离开 会来杀你
Mord-Sith had just left and that she had killed you too.
很高兴你还活着
I'm so glad that you're alive.
她说如果我杀了这个痛苦使者
She said once I'd killed the Mord-Sith
她就能帮我重返人间
She'd help me start a new life.
丹娜
Denna.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表