剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
The dacra's magic must have tainted my blood.
达卡镖的魔法肯定蔓延到了血液里
Zedd will be back soon. He'll heal you.
佐德很快就会回来 他会治好你
How is that funny?
这很好笑吗
Before our encounter in the Forest of the Night Wisps,
我们在暗夜精灵的森林相遇之前
I knew you wouldn't be content
我预料到你不会愿意
to let the secrets of the scroll remain locked in my mind
让卷轴的秘密只有我一人知道
so I planned ahead.
于是我提前安排妥当
What did you do?
你做了什么
In case you sent your Wizard to find a Listener,
以防你派巫师去找倾听者
I ordered my Mord-Sith to track him.
我下令让痛苦使者跟踪他
When Zedd's find a Listener,
一旦佐德找到倾听者
Garen will kill them both.
迦伦会把他们全部杀死
Apparently, I've sealed my own fate,
很显然 我的命运已经注定
as well as the fate of the world.
世界的命运也随之终结
Oh, Renn.
瑞尼啊瑞尼
Enjoy youth while it lasts.
好好珍惜你的美好时光吧
Before you know it, time sneaks up on you
时间总会悄无声息地溜走
and you have aches in places you didn't even know you had places.
而你不知不觉中就会浑身疼痛
Do an old man a favor.
帮我一个忙
Pass me that long branch over there.
帮我把那根树枝拿过来
It'll make a nice walking stick.
它会是根不错的拐杖
I would think a Wizard of the First Order would know
我还以为首席巫师知道
he can't use magic on a Mord-Sith.
他的魔法对痛苦使者无用
I have no intention of using magic.
我可没打算用魔法
You're going to need more than a walking cane
老不死的 想打倒我
to defeat me, old man.
一根破拐杖是不够的
Well, Wisp, it's just you and me,
精灵啊精灵 现在就剩我们俩了
and we have a long way to go, so...
我们还有很长一段路要赶
what do you want to talk about?
你想聊些什么
This would be so much easier if you used words
你要是会说人话
instead of chirping.
交流起来就容易多了
I'll bet you wish Kahlan was here instead of me.
我打赌 你希望在这儿的是卡兰而不是我
The truth is, you're lucky I'm here.
但事实上 你要庆幸是我在这儿
Kahlan couldn't have run all night
卡兰可不能这样整夜狂奔
and got you safely out of Gar territory like I did.
把你安全带出噶卡的地盘
I'm faster than she is
我比她跑得快
and I have more endurance.
耐力也更好
I'm also better in a fight.
而且我更能打
If it weren't for me,
要不是有我
everyone on this quest
那些家伙
would be Shadrin food by now.
早就成了萨德林的盘中餐
I'm not boasting.
我没有吹牛
I'm simply...
我只是
Wait.
等等
Did you just say I was boasting?
刚才你是不是说我吹牛
I can understand you.
我能听懂你了
Say something else.
说点别的
Kahlan is close?
卡兰就在附近
Where?
在哪儿
Did you throw the Gars off our tracks?
你有没有甩掉噶卡
Yes, but I twisted my ankle.
甩是甩掉了 但我也崴了脚
Don't worry. She'll live.
别担心 她还活着
You can understand her.
你能听懂她了
It wasn't that hard, once it started speaking clearly.
只要她口齿清楚点 也不是很难懂
Here, you take her.
给你 你带着她
Cara, her light is getting weaker.
卡拉 她的光芒越来越微弱了
We don't have much time.
时间不多了
With my ankle I won't be able to move fast enough.
但我的脚有伤 不能走太快
It's up to you to get her to the birthing ground.
只能靠你带她去诞生地了
For years you faithfully served Darken Rahl
多年来你作为龙军团的首领
as leader of the Dragon Corps.
忠心耿耿地服侍达肯·拉尔
Half the Midlands was conquered under my command.
大半中土为我所征服
And how did Rahl reward such fealty?
拉尔又如何褒奖你的忠心
He had me thrown into the Prison Mines of Mearog
他弃我于米罗格囚徒矿区
when he feared his men were growing more loyal to me than him.
因为他担心军队对我比对他更为忠诚
You've suffered for so long,
你受苦受难了这么久
but now the Keeper offers you a chance to kill Darken Rahl
现在守护者给你机会杀死达肯·拉尔
and take the revenge that has eluded you.
以牙还牙 一雪前耻
And what does the Keeper ask in return?
那守护者要何回报
He wants you to sacrifice your arm...
他只要你献出手臂
so that he can give you his.
以便将他的手臂赐予你
But--
但是...
you must be willing to pay the price for such power.
要得到力量 你必须心甘情愿付出代价
Make me an instrument of the Keeper.
我愿成为守护者之铁拳
You're wrong.
你瞎说
They don't care for me,
他们才不在乎我呢
they only value me because...
他们看重我只因为
I'm effective.
我很有用
Richard only keeps me because he needs me.
理查德留着我是因为他需要我帮助
Kahlan puts up with me because of Richard.
卡兰容忍♥我是为了理查德
And Zedd...
而佐德
Zedd would probably torch me
要是可以
with Wizard's Fire if he could.
他恨不得用巫师之火烧了我
That's absurd.
这太荒唐了
I'm not afraid of getting close to them.
我不是怕亲近他们
I do not love them.
只是不爱他们
I don't.
胡说
I am not afraid to say it.
我才不怕说出口
Mord-Sith are afraid of nothing.
痛苦使者无所畏惧
Stop nagging.
别唧唧歪歪了
You remind me of Kahlan.
你让我想到了卡兰
All right.
好吧
I love Richard.
我爱理查德
It's a Mord-Sith's duty to love the Lord Rahl.
爱拉尔王是痛苦使者的责任和义务
What does it matter how I feel about Zedd and Kahlan?
我对佐德和卡兰有什么想法不重要
Fine. I care for them too.
好吧 我也在乎他们
A little. There.
就一点点
I said it.
我说了
Are you happy now?
你高兴了吧
Wisp?
精灵
Wisp?
精灵
What's wrong?
怎么了
What do you mean you're dying?
什么叫你快不行了
You used all your strength to save your babies.
你用尽了全部的力量保护婴儿
Hold on, Wisp,
撑住 精灵
I'm going to get you to the birthing ground.
我会把你带到诞生地
This is useless. We will never find a healer in time.
没用的 短时间内找不到医师
Are you telling me the greatest tyrant the world has ever known
可别告诉我史上最残暴的君主
is going to be done in by a scratch from a dacra?
就因为达卡镖轻轻一擦就死了
It's tragic, isn't it?
真是可悲啊 是吧
Don't give up!
不要放弃
I am not going to make it.
我撑不住了
Then, before you die,
那么 在你临死之前
tell me what was written on the scroll.
告诉我那卷轴上都写了什么
No.
不
You want to save the world? This is your chance.
你不是想拯救世界吗 这正是机会
When I die, the Keeper has assured me
守护者说了 等我死后
I will suffer eternal torment,
会让我遭受无尽的折磨
but if I can tell him
可如果我告诉他
that I didn't reveal the scroll's secrets,
我并未透露卷轴的秘密
perhaps I can escape that fate.
或许还有望逃过一劫
And what makes you think the Keeper will be merciful?
你怎会觉得守护者能对你慈悲为怀呢
A lifetime of service
毕生的服侍
should forgive a momentary transgression.
怎么说也可以抵消一时的过失
Lifetime of service?
什么毕生的服侍
What I'm about to tell you,
这些是我从未向任何人
I have never revealed to a single living soul.
吐露过的事情
At a young age I reached the limits of my powers...
在我年少时便已达到了力量的顶峰
but I wasn't satisfied.
可我并不满足
I discovered an ancient volume which promised...
我发现了一部上古书卷 书中表诺
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表