剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
但是我有个条件
But I have one condition.
别破换罗盘
That leave behind the compass
这样他们就可以继续寻找泪之石了
So that they can continue the search for the stone of tears.
只要你带着这个罗盘
As long as you keep it from them
他们就会一直追杀你的
They will not stop searching for it.
虽然最后他们还是会发现你的阴谋的
And eventually they'll uncover your ruse.
但这是你完全摆脱他们的唯一途径了
It's the only way you can truly be rid of them.
我们成交 巫师
We have a deal, wizard.
这里就是梅坚迪
These are the Majendie.
他们是光之修女的盟军
They're allies of the sisters of light.
你们在长途跋涉之后肯定很累了
You must be exhausted after your ordeal.
有什么我们可以为你效劳的
If there's anything we can do for you...
你可以借我点人
You could lend me some of your men
帮我去找找修女凯瑟琳
to help me search for Sister Katharine.
已经太迟了
It's too late.
为了找她可能会导致更多的死亡
Looking for her would only lead to more death.
隐形怪一直在这片区域里游曳
The Mriswith have swarmed this area.
我离开旧世界的时候
When I left the Old World,
它们几乎要灭绝了
They were nearly extinct.
不知道怎么回事他们的数量就增多了
Somehow they've increased their numbers.
完全不可能
That's impossible.
我说的是控制隐形怪的数量
To control the Mriswith's numbers,
创造它们的巫师
The Wizards who created them
并未赋予它们繁殖的能力
Made them incapable of reproducing.
创造出来的
Created?
为什么
For what?
在巫师之战最艰难的时候
During the darkest hour of the Great Wizards' War,
一切危在旦夕
when all was lost,
一群巫师勇敢地挺身而出
a group of Wizards nobly volunteered
化身为凶猛的战力
to be transformed into a vicious fighting force.
他们的牺牲扭转了战局
Because of their sacrifice, the tide was turned.
他们赢得了胜利 却永远失去了灵魂
They won the war, but lost their souls forever.
心中只剩杀戮
Bloodlust is all they know.
他们就盘踞在鲁拉之穴
They're nesting in the Lurra Caves,
攻击我们的商道
and from there, they've been attacking our trade routes.
那通往先知神殿的路呢
And the road to the Palace of the Prophets?
无法通行
Impassable.
塔寇达队长 我们时间紧迫
Captain Takoda, we don't have much time.
我必须带理查德过去
I have to get Richard there.
你是巫师吗
Are you a Wizard?
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - No.
目前还不是
Not yet.
他正在以此为目标修行
He's on his way to be trained in the gift.
希望你们从神殿回来时
Then perhaps when you return from the Palace,
能帮我们消灭隐形怪
you can help us eradicate the Mriswith.
先得考虑怎么去
I have to get there first.
我有个办法
There is one way.
这些巴克班杂种打劫了我们村子
These Baka-Ban dogs have been raiding our village.
胡说 我们是来讲和的
Liar! We came here to make peace!
半里格外有块岩石
There's a rock half a league from here.
带几个囚犯过去 锁在那里
Take a few of these prisoners and chain them to it.
隐形怪会被吸引过去
The Mriswith will be drawn to them,
这样你们
which should allow you
就能安全通过
to pass through their territory unharmed.
放开我
Get your hands off me.
我不会让任何人送死
I'm not sacrificing anyone.
那你就无法
Then you will not make it
活着到达先知神殿
to the Palace of the Prophets alive.
我们必须用囚犯
We have to take the prisoners
引开隐形怪
to draw the Mriswith away from us.
你信仰造物者
You believe in the Creator,
忍♥心让这些人送死吗
but you'd willingly let those people die?
他们死有所值
They're an acceptable loss.
他们的命难道就比我们的低贱
Think their lives are worth less than mine?
巫师已经快绝迹了 理查德
There are so few Wizards left in the world, Richard.
我不在乎是否成为巫师
I don't care about becoming a Wizard.
我跟你来只是为了摆脱痛苦
I'm only coming with you to get rid of this pain.
但你能做的远不止如此
But you're so much more than that.
学会使用你的力量
By learning to use your powers,
就能拯救更多的人
you could save many more people.
就能彻底解决隐形怪
You could eradicate the Mriswith once and for all
从此不再有人为此丧命
and make it so that no one else has to die at their hands.
那就先不要牺牲囚犯
Yes. Starting with these prisoners.
他们是你什么人
And who are they to you
值得你不遗余力地保护
that you would risk everything to save them?
他们会被喂给怪物
They're people being fed to monsters.
我要阻止这种事
I'm going to stop it.
不 我不准你那么做
No, I won't allow you to do that.
不 你会的
Yes, you will.
如果你想让我去先知神殿
And if you want me to come to the Palace of the Prophets,
你就要帮助我
you will help me.
达卡镖附有强大的魔法
The Dacras contain powerful magic.
如果你们不照我说的做
If you don't do exactly as we say,
我就放出魔法 你们都会死
I will release it and you will die.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
释放囚犯
Now release the prisoners.
去
Come on.
快走
Go, go.
快走
Go, go, go.
愿神灵保佑你们
May the Spirits bless you.
进去
Into the cells.
我们走
Let's move.
别管我
You should keep going.
你一个人会快些
You'll move faster alone.
的确
Obviously.
但我跟理查德保证过
But I made a promise to Richard.
感染了
It's infected.
得把伤口烧愈合
We need to burn the wound closed.
我们没时间生火
We don't have time to make a fire.
我不需要火
I don't need a fire.
但是会很疼
But it will hurt.
我以前被安吉魔棍折磨过
I've been struck by an Agiel before.
这不一样
Not like this.
来吧
Do it.
让我刮目相看
Hm, I'm impressed.
就算最强壮的痛苦使者都会晕倒
Even the strongest Mord-Sith would've fainted.
卡兰
Kahlan?
有人说
You know, for someone who says
她是来跟梅坚迪人和解的
she came to make peace with the Majendie,
这话听起来不假
that was some punch.
梅坚迪人骗了我们
The Majendie lied to us.
他们以和解的名义将我们骗过去
They lured us to their town with talk of peace.
我领了50个人来此谈判
I led 50 of my people here to negotiate a treaty,
都被他们用作隐形怪的诱饵
so they could use us as bait for the Mriswith.
活下来的只有我们
We're all that's left.
我们祈求神灵
We prayed for the Spirits
派来救世主
to send the one who would save us.
我们将其称为柯海恩
My people call him the Cahairn.
就是你
It's you.
好笑吗
Something funny?
你们认为我是柯海恩
Oh, you think I'm the Cahairn,
她认为我是巫师
she thinks I'm a Wizard,
家乡的人称我探索者
where I'm from they call me the Seeker.
请就叫我理查德
But you can just call me Richard.
我是杜查露
I'm Du' Challu.
谢谢你救了我们
Thank you for rescuing us.
如果我送你们回家
If we can get you back to your home,
那里安全吗
would you be safe there?
安全
Yes.
隐形怪不去我们村子
Our village is protected from the Mriswith.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表