剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
理查德·塞弗 你才是真正的探索者
Richard cypher, you are the true seeker.
人们多年来一直在
People have tried for years
寻找暗夜精灵
to find the forest of the night wisps.
如果你自己来的话
Had you come here on your own
它们不会现身的
they'd have never shown themselves.
它们只见可信之人
They only come out for those they trust.
我来向你们寻求帮助
I come to ask you for your help.
一位施梦人向我传达信息
A dreamcaster sent me a message
说不久以后 我会是最后一位忏悔者
That soon, I'd be the last confessor.
我需要知道
I need to know
是否还有其他忏悔者存在
If there are any confessors still alive.
你能帮我找到他们吗
Will you help me find them?
愿神庇佑你们
May the spirits protect you.
真美
You're beautiful.
你是在告诉我什么事情吗
Are you trying to tell me something?
你在和谁说话
Who were you talking to?
我自己
Myself.
我还能和谁说话
Who else would I have to talk to?
很晚了 休息吧
It's late. Get some sleep.
爸爸 我都是大姑娘了
Father, I'm almost a grown woman.
你不能把我一直困在这
I can't stay here forever.
我想到远方旅行
I wanna travel to distant lands
然后恋爱 结婚
And fall in love, and get married.
那永远不可能 安娜贝拉
That will never happen, Annabelle.
在这你很安全
You're safe here.
这才是最重要的
That is all that matters
怎么了
what is it?
暗夜精灵搜索过中土的每个角落
The night wisps searched everywhere in the midlands
寻找忏悔者的踪迹
And beyond for another confessor.
但只找到一个
But they only found one.
就一个
Only one.
另一个忏悔者是谁
Who is this other confessor?
奇怪的是
It's strange.
暗夜精灵不知道她是谁
The night wisps didn't know who she was.
至少她还活着
At least she's still alive.
但能活多久
But for how long?
她在一座塔里
She's in a tower
奥斯里格的罗琳伍德城♥堡♥
In raawlenwood castle in ossridge.
听起来她似乎成了囚徒
It sounds like she's a prisoner.
我们去那 三天内赶回来
We can be there and back in three days
奥斯里格
Ossridge?
我已经和你们在中土走了几周了
I've traveled across the midlands with you people for weeks now
因为你们说需要我
Because you said you had to get me
用我手上的这东西去帕莫拉
And this thing on my hand to Pamorah
找到你珍贵的泪之石
To find your precious stone of tears.
现在我们却要去奥斯里格
But instead we're going to Ossridge?
也许我们再见到忏悔者之前
Perhaps before we see about this confessor
应该先得到石头
We should get the stone
然后丢下这个麻烦的家伙
And rid of ourselves the extreamly cargo
我去
I'll go
然后在帕莫拉和你们会合
And meet with you in pamorah.
你不能一个人去
You're not going alone.
佐德 你和卡拉去帕莫拉
Zedd, you and Cara can go to Pamorah.
弗林 和我们一起
Flynn, you can come with us.
-什么 -为什么
- What? - Why?
我一直在想 符咒就像钥匙
I've been thinking. We know this rune is a key.
但我们不知道打开了里面是什么
But we don't know what it opens,
还有
Or who or what
我们会遇到怎样的阻碍
Might try to stop us from getting it.
你和卡拉得先查清
You and Cara should find out
以防符咒
Before we put the rune
或者弗林陷入危险之中
Or Flynn in harm's way.
三天后会合
We'll meet back here in three days.
谢谢你 莎拉
Thank you, Tharla.
爸爸
Father.
-帮帮他 -只是催眠药而已
- Help him. - It's just a sleeping potion.
我是帮你得到自♥由♥ 安娜贝拉
I had to set you free, Annabelle.
但是
But--
他会将你永远锁在这
He'll keep you locked up forever.
你得快点
We must hurry.
否则他的手下会抓到我们
Before his men catch us.
你来晚了
You're too late.
仆人莎拉给他的主人下毒
The servant Tharla poisoned his lordship.
已经死了 她带走了安娜贝拉
He's dead. She took Annabelle.
带她去哪了
Took her where?
不清楚 他们骑着快马离开了
I don't know. They rode away, taking the fastest horses.
安娜贝拉 她是忏悔者吗
Annabelle? She's a confessor?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
她是这的囚徒吗
Was she a prisoner here?
她是考雷姆王的女儿
She was lord Callum's daughter.
几年前 考雷姆王
Years ago,lord cal
是达哈拉军团的高级将领
Was a powerful d'haran comander.
他袭击了邻村
He attacked a neighboring village.
但是村民里有个忏悔者约瑟芬
But the villagers had the confessor Josephine
保护他们
On their side.
在战斗中她对考雷姆王实施忏悔
She confessed lord Callum in battle.
他本来与一位美丽的公爵夫人订婚
He was betrothed to a beautiful duchess,
两人青梅竹马
A woman he'd loved since childhood.
但考雷姆被实施忏悔后
But once Callum was confessed,
他满脑子只想着约瑟芬
He thought of no one but Josephine.
他们成了伴侣
She took him as her mate.
不久她怀了孩子
Soon she was with child.
但分娩并不顺利
But the birth was not an easy one.
当她死后
And when she died,
忏悔的功效解除了
He was released.
他突然意识到在他被忏悔的时候
He suddenly realized everything he had lost
他失去了一切
When he became confessed.
让她横尸街头
Feed her to the crows.
我怕他连婴儿也杀
I feared he might kill the child too,
他是如此的愤怒
He was in such rage.
但考雷姆王没有被冲昏头脑去杀死
But lord Callum could not bring himself to slay
他的亲身骨肉
His own fleshand blood.
但他发誓不再让女儿
He swore that no one would ever suffer at his daughter's hands
步她母亲的后尘
As he did at her mother's.
他一直把她囚禁在城♥堡♥
He hid her away for her whole life
最高的塔楼上
In the tallest tower of the castle.
他从没向她提及过她的力量
He never told her of her powers.
他称女儿的力量为诅咒
Her curse, as he called it.
我们得找到她
We have to find her.
他们肯定还没走远
They can't have gotten far.
我们这是要去哪
Where are we going?
一个安全的地方
Someplace safe.
我们为什么要来这
Why are we here?
你果然把这女孩儿带来了
I see you've brought the girl.
我们的协议是一百个金条
A hundred gold pieces was our agreement.
什么协议
What agreement?
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我要确认她的真实身份
I need proof that she is what you say she is.
她还不知道自己的身份
She doesn't know what she is.
她从没用过自己的超能力
She's never used her powers.
什么超能力
What powers?
我自有办法证明
A demonstration won't be necessary.
我根本没什么超能力
I don't have any powers.
你在对我做什么
What are you doing to me?
好了 这就够了
All right, that's enough.
一手交钱 一手交货
No more until you pay.
不然他就杀了这女孩
Or he kills the girl.
不要
No, no.
我足够让我验明真伪了
I have enough to see if it's genuine.
主人 有什么能为您效劳的
Master, how can I serve you?
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表