剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
已经一千年没出现过了
That hasn't happened in a thousand years.
只要忏悔圣母纯洁的心在跳动
"As long as the Mother Confessor's pure heart beats,
守护者就注定要失败
the Keeper is doomed to fail."
课程88 探索者
Lesson Number 88, Seeker:
肚子咕咕叫会让同伴很不高兴的
"Growling bellies make for unhappy traveling companions."
那就停下来吃点东西吧
You want to stop and eat?
卡兰
Kahlan.
卡拉
Cara.
你们在这干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
我们是要向南走的
We were heading south,
但是后来罗盘突然转变了方向
but then the compass suddenly changed direction
然后把我们带到这来了
and it led us here.
如果罗盘把你们指引到我们这
If the compass led you to us,
我们又向着理查德的方向走 那么
and we're traveling towards Richard, then--
那这个罗盘一定会带领我们找到他的
Then the compass must be guiding us all back to him.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表