剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
to give me unlimited power,
可以赐我无尽的力量
but at a terrible price.
但代价不菲
What are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么
When you killed me, dear Richard,
亲爱的理查德 当你取我性命时
it was not the first time I died.
那并非我第一次奔赴黄泉
I followed the book's instructions,
按照书中的指示
I took my own life.
我了结了自己的性命
Once in the underworld,
到了冥界之后
I communed with the Keeper and I made him an offer.
我与守护者定下协议
If he would grant me the power to rule the world,
只要他能够保我权倾天下
each day I would kill for him.
我便每日杀戮以满足他
I would send him an endless supply of souls.
于是 我供予他无以计数的灵魂
You were a baneling?
你之前是虫蛉
The very first.
我就是第一个
All the death and destruction you wrought was for the Keeper?
所有你带来的屠戮和毁灭都是为守护者吗
Yes.
是的
But he deceived me.
可他欺骗了我
He only returned me to the land of the living
他之所以让我重返人界
because he knew one day
只因他知道
you could use the power of orden to kill me.
有朝一日你会用奥登之力干掉我
And my death would tear
而我之命殒又将在
a hole in the veil between the two worlds.
阴阳两界间撕开裂缝
It was all part of his plan.
这一切尽在他的掌握之中
But you have a chance to stop him. Now.
但你现在还有机会去阻止他
I'll make sure that everyone knows how you died heroically.
我保证万世众生都会传颂你舍生取义之举
That your last act was saving the world.
你的临终一念将会拯救整个世界
Just tell me what was on the scroll.
请告诉我卷轴上究竟写的什么
Richard...
理查德...
Behind you.
当心身后
Rahl!
拉尔
You can't die!
你不能死
We made it.
我们到了
Wisp?
精灵
Wisp?
精灵
I'm sorry I failed you.
很抱歉我辜负了你
The babies survived.
孩子们活了下来
No! Come on!
不 坚持住
You have to hold on. You have to fight!
你要坚持 不要放弃
Richard.
理查德
Zedd, hurry, he's dying!
佐德 快点 他不行了
You don't know how happy I am
巫师 要知道看到你死里逃生
to see that you escaped death, wizard.
我有多么的高兴
I wish I could say the same for you.
真希望我也能这么对你说
It seems I will get to enjoy that wit after all.
看来我终于还是领教了他的风趣
And you must be the listener.
你一定就是倾听者了
You have to take the stone of tears to the pillars of creation,
你必须在夏至之日将泪之石
on the day of the summer solstice.
带到创世之柱那里
That's less than a fortnight from now.
从现在算最多还有两周时间
If we don't make it there with the stone by then,
如果我们没能及时把泪之石带去的话
we'll have to wait another year.
就要再等上一年
By that time, the Keeper will have won.
到那时 守护者已经获胜
Does he know what we have
他知道我们带泪之石
to do with the stone once we get it there?
去那里之后该怎么做吗
You have to place it in the center of the pillars.
你必须把泪之石放在创世之柱中间
The light of noonday sun will pass through the stone
正午的阳光将穿过泪之石
and repair the tear in the veil.
并且修复那道裂缝
Thank you, Renn.
谢谢你 瑞尼
I was going to tell you.
我正要告诉你这些的
He might have.
他好像会的
His mind is so full of confusing thoughts,
他的思绪淆乱无章
I can't tell for sure.
我很难辨出实情
Did you make it?
你做到了吗
I wish you could have been there.
我真希望你能在那儿
It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
那是我这辈子见过最美的场面
Now that we know what to do with the stone,
现在我们已知道泪之石的用途了
we don't need Rahl anymore.
我们不再需要拉尔了
We can't kill him.
我们不能杀了他
He'll tell the keeper where we're headed.
那样他会去向守护者报告我们的行踪
What do you have in mind?
那你怎么想
We take him with us.
我们带上他一起走
He's not going like being our prisoner.
他可不想像个犯人一样跟着我们
I won't give him a choice.
他没的选择
What about me?
我怎么办
You don't think I should go back to Thandor...
我不可能再回到塞安铎了吧
No, but Kahlan has a sister who loves children.
对 不过卡兰有个疼爱孩子的妹妹
How do you feel about being an older brother?
当个大哥哥你觉得怎么样
No!
不
I'm sure I'll see you again, brother.
我想我们会再见面的 弟弟
I'm sure you will.
一定会的
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表